Adultery Shy housewife and secret cross dresser hubby
part 22....continues....

i was completely confused once they left me alone, i hurried and got dressed and rushed outside ,hiding from everyone from getting caught by them and reached downstairs and saw priya was talking to watch man and he was standing bit from them....

i was aroused by watching this because till evening she was shy traditional house wife never been touched by anyone else than me and now she had endless orgasms and now wearing such sluty outfit talking to watch man and trying to get fucked by wasim whom she meet this very evening....

i hiding in dark thinking what a desire of Sex turned her into when she casually smiling rubbed her hand on his hand and he smiled back like whatever she planning got ready for action ....

she leaving him there went straight to wasim and they talking something which was unable for me to know but priya waved her hand and watchman followed her with his stick and torch ....

i followed them quietly making distance and saw them getting behind the building near the garden and wasim sat there in slab while she holding watch man's hand went in mid of garden and he softly squeezing her huge tits smiling on his fate getting eager to touch more the gorgeous housewife whom he never saw before and for guy like him she was out of reach beauty but because of her horny hunger he got a chance to be touched by a watchman.... 

her lace kurti was short and now his hands trying to feel the soft skin and he slide his hand touching her navel to the up hills caressing her soft bouncy tits and smiling constantly thanking almighty for such a nice gift,  she was holding her hands on her bqck like puppet letting him feel her as much he can.... 

it's been half and hour he keep playing with her and it was hard for me to know what was the challenge she accepted from wasim to be her loyal slut.... 

suddenly he waved his hand and she touched her dick over his pant and, t seems he was already rock hard and slowly she sat on grass like she wanted to pee and unzipped his pant removing his belt and buttons....

she holding his dick watching wasim when he waved his hand o proceed and she rubbed his dick head on her lips and opened her mouth and started sucking him and his hands were on head guiding her to get deep literally he was fucking her mouth out of his eagerness and horny ness ....

she sucked him nicely like rated slut using her skills to brust his seeds inside her mouth and now she was rubbing her pussy badly and wasim watching her slut performance ....

he can't stay long after being sucked by someone who isn't slut or some cheap whore she was well mannered housewife ,he holds her head and started ejaculating his seeds in her mouth and rubbed few drops on her face he quickly wore his pant and left from there... 

i hide in dark while he passed me and now she walked like bitch towards wasim and showing him the seeds she collected in her mouth and he got up and walked towards me... 

i somehow managed and rushed to stairs without getting caught and saw them walking towards the stairs and i hurried get back to flat getting naked laying back on floor like i was when they entered ....

she walked straight to me and sat like she was sitting in park while she was sucking that filthy watch man's cock like slut.... 

wasim pulled the chair and said now feed her complete juice and she bends and spits his sperm in my mouth and she filled my mouth and said anu drink it, i swallowed and she keep spitting for a while to feed me everything she was saving in her mouth and she said anu my love from now one wasim is my life and i will be his bitch and sorry to inform you that our building watchman think you are impotent gandu so i sucked his hard dick and make you taste his seeds so you can also blow him whenever you want as i told him he can openly tease you.... 

wasim enjoyed laughing said priya you passed the first huddle now sit on her face and feed her your entire pee and et ready for my dick she getting excited sat on my face saying careful sister don't waste my piss she started peeing with force in my mouth maintaining the pace of her piss i keep swallowing but the current of her sharpness executing her pee was not easy to avoid from leaking from corner of my mouth.... 

bith side on floor piss falled and she got up saying honey clean everything from floor and lifting her skirt she sat on his hard dick moaning ahhhhhh he ripped her kurti in half saying priya what a slut you are and he started sucking her tits and squeezing her she moved her ass on his dick.... 

i cleaned her pee from floor watching helpless riding her while he was holding her boobs nicely feed on her nipples and her kurti was torn in half hanging on her sweating soft skin while her hands were on his shoulders pushing his head on her melons.... 

thier foreplay lasted an hour cuddling while she was on his dick shaking herself when he said priya fold your legs bby and ride on me and she folding her legs started hitting her ass cheeks hard on his thighs moaning ahhhhh ahhhhh wasim and he balanced her waist with his strong hands enjoying degrading a shy housewife into a slut and priya had her orgasm moaning his name wasiiimmmmm ahhhhhhhhh...

he lifted her and putting her on dinner table getting her legs on his shoulders he adjusted his dick head and pushed deep inside and started hitting her ass cheeks slamming their bodies fach facha fach ahhhh 

he was on bullet train while riding her with no stop sign while she was so in pleasure uttering his name wasimmmmm ahhh wasiiimmm ufff which supplies energy to his performance and for twenty minutes he was unstoppable and she got quick orgasms in between by the force he was riding her and finally he ejaculated his seeds deep inside her pussy and falls on her melons breathing heavily sweating and his dick was on her innermost walls where he exploded his sperms to run and grab a sit in her ovaries to produce a bull or bitch from her... 

to be continued.......
[+] 2 users Like kaushik02493's post
Like Reply

Messages In This Thread
RE: Shy housewife and secret cross dresser hubby - by kaushik02493 - 18-05-2020, 02:12 AM