Adultery Locked with friend's wife in the lockdown
We went home and by that time it was noon so the girls went to make the food. I took a beer and was having it in my room. Sonia came with her razer and stripped and lay down in front of me asking me to shave her. I brought out my hair trimmer.
I put a sheet and asked her to lie down. She lay spread-eagled to let me get full access. It was a beautiful sight. I took the trimmer and first trimmed the hair. While I was doing it, Seema came to ask what was to be cooked. Sonia told her.
Then Sonia asked her to warm some coconut oil and send it with Rekha to give her a massage. Rekha came just in time as we were completing the shaving. I then took oil massaged Sonia’s tits and nipples. Then I turned her over and massaged her bum cheeks.
Then again came to the front and put her legs up. I massaged with oil the pussy and the bum inside and out every corner of her pussy till she had an orgasm from the stimulation of each hole. Rekha watched it all with interest. I then left them alone for her body massage.
[+] 3 users Like Ramdev2020's post
Like Reply

Messages In This Thread
RE: Locked with friend's wife in the lockdown - by Ramdev2020 - 17-05-2020, 09:16 AM