Misc. Erotica The First Job- 'Story Of Seduction and Lust'
CHAPTER-10_UPDATE-6

“Maine koi galat kaam nahi kiya saab ji. Wo ladki to meri beti jaisi hai”( I haven’t done anything wrong sir. She is just like my daughter)” Mohan kaka replied folding his hands for mercy.

“Just like Daughter? Who keeps his daughter chained like an animal?” Vikrant was still furious.

“Saab ji aap usi ladki se puch lo na.(Sir why don’t you ask herself)” Mohan said in his defence.

Vikrant softens a bit after hearing it. It was very logical if he asks that girl about what happened to her. Even Vikrant was curious to know about the girl. He left Mohan’s collar and returned back inside the room again while Mohan kaka followed him.

“Mohan kaka, remove the chain from her leg,” Vikrant ordered when he entered the room and saw that girl eating the stale bread which was given by Mohan kaka.

“Chain kholne ki kya jarurat hai saab ji? Aap aise bhi to puch sakte ho na? (What is the need for removing the chain? Sir, you can ask like this also.)” Mohan replied.

“Just do as I say,” Vikrant said firmly.

“Saab aap kuch bhi bole mai karunga leking ye mai nahi kar sakta( I will do whatever you say but I can’t do this)” Mohan’s replied and left the room.

When Vikrant came out of the room he found Mohan standing just outside the door. He noticed that Mohan kaka was shivering. Vikrant’s curiosity was increasing as he was witnessing some strange situations.

“Mohan kaka now you have to tell me everything, else I will register a complaint against you for abducting a girl and banging her” Vikrant threatens him. He wanted to know the whole story.

“Saab ji mai meri koi galti nahi hai. Maine kuch bhi nahi kiya. Mai to bas usko roti dene aya tha(Sir none of this in my fault. I have done nothing wrong. I had come just to give her bread)” Mohan repeated what he already said.

“Kaka , I am asking for the last time. Who is that girl and why you have chained her like an animal” Vikrant have had enough of his 'beating around the bush' story and wanted him to come to the main story.

“(Saab wo chudail hai…..Mera matlab uske andar chudail ki aatma hai. Wo ladki paas ke kasbe ki rahne wali hai)… Sir, she is a witch…. I mean she is possessed by a witch. She used to live in a nearby town. I heard that after her husband died some evil soul entered her body. One day she hit elder brother of his husband and her father in law with a hammer and ran away. I found her hiding near form house a few days after she ran away from her in-law's house. I wanted to inform her in-laws but she told me that they will kill her and she asked me for refuge. She reminded me of my only daughter who was burned alive by her in-laws for a dowry so I decided to take her here but for my own safety, I have to tie her leg with a chain so that the devil soul residing in her body doesn't bring harm me. I swear sir I have never even touched her badly” Mohan revealed.

“There is nothing like a ghost. It's all filmy and fictional.” Vikrant mocked Mohan after listening to his story.

“I knew you won’t believe”

“Mohan kaka I don’t believe because your story is crap and illogical and I only believe in logical things,” Vikrant said.

“You only believe in logic? Sir, then explain to me why a girl, who used to be normal before her husband died, started hitting people all of a sudden. ” Mohan asked.

“Maybe she got mental shock due to the death of her husband at such a tender age and because of the mental shock she started hitting people around her,” Vikrant replied.

“You mean to say that she has lost her mind? That she is mad?” Mohan was saying when a weak feminine voice catches their attention.

“Water…….Water…….” Voice was coming from the inside of the room.

“You have some water?” Vikrant asked Mohan.

“I don’t have but there is a bottle inside the room but sir I will suggest you to not go inside. If your logic is right and she is actually a madwoman still she could be dangerous to you.” Mohan said.

“First thing I am not saying that she has lost her mind or she is mad. I just think that she may be traumatized due to the unexpected death of her husband and she can fine again with the help of a psychiatrist.”

“And what the second thing?”

“Second thing is that we both can be wrong and there could be any other reason for her violent behaviour and she could be normal just like us” Vikrant suggested.

“Sir I am not educated like you but I know one thing that there is something wrong with that woman. She behaves weirdly”

“If I tie you with an iron chain then even you will behave weirdly,” Vikrant said as both of them once again entered into the room.

Vikrant picked up the water bottle and give it to that young woman. She seemed to very thirsty so she emptied the water bottle just in one gulp. Her hair was in a mess and most of her face was hidden behind her hair. She had very fair complexion but it seems that she had not bathed for many days. Her body was stinking and she looked weak while her saree that she was wearing was torn from many places.

“Come with me,” Vikrant said to her after freeing her leg out of the iron chain. She did respond and remained quiet. Vikrant tried to look into her eyes which looked blank.

“Come with me to the farmhouse. Take a bath and I will give you new clothes to change and food to fill your stomach properly.” Vikrant said but when he saw no reaction he knees down in front of her and looked into her fearful eyes and said “I won't allow anything bad to happen to you. Trust me”

This time she responded by getting up on her feet. She was very weak. Her legs trembled as she tried to walk and was about to fall, but Vikrant holds her just at the right time. Vikrant gave her support throughout the way to the farmhouse while Mohan kaka kept a 500mtr distance to them. He was still convinced that she was possessed by an evil ghost.

Vikrant ordered Mohan kaka to cook something for her when they reached form house.

“I don’t have other clothes” she replied in a very meek voice when Vikrant gave her towel and asked her to take a bath.

“Don’t worry about clothes. I will arrange something. You just go and clean your body properly.” She finally went inside the bathroom when Vikrant assured her.

~

“Mohan kaka do you have some women clothes?” Vikrant asked Mohan kaka who was cooking something in the kitchen.

“Yeah…let me check….there must be some saree of my late wife,” Mohan said and left for his servant quarter. Vikrant could have aksed Tanya for some clothes but he didn’t want to wake her in the mid of the night and answer her so many questions. He decided that he will tell her in the morning.

Vikrant was lost in her thoughts when Mohan kaka returned with a saree, blouse and petticoat. Vikrant then asked him to serve the food on the dining table while he went back to his room with the saree. That young woman was still in the bathroom so Vikrant decided to wait for her, sitting on the bed. After some time the bathroom door opened and she appeared out of the door, wrapped just in a towel.

[img][Image: 148658308_manisha-in-towel.jpg][/img]

This was the first time when Vikrant was actually seeing her whole face. Before her face was covered behind her messy hair and spots of soil, as she used to sleep on the ground. But now Vikrant was seeing her face, which actually was pretty beautiful. Her hands and legs were petite, maybe due to starving but she had very pudgy boobs which were jetting out of the towel she had wrapped on her body. Water drops were falling from her wet hair and falling of her naked shoulder and from there dribbling down on her body. Vikrant who was amazed to see her cleaned and washed guessed her age to be in the early 20s.

“Sorry,” Vikrant said when he noticed that that woman was feeling shy standing in front of him. He passed the saree, petticoat and blouse to her and told her “Food is ready, come outside after you wear it”

~

“Saab ji khana ka to theek hai lekin wo ladki idhar nahi rah sakti (It's fine up to the food but that woman can't stay here)” Mohan said to Vikrant, who was sitting on the dining chair.

“Why? Why can’t she stay here? She can be very useful and can help you in cleaning and cooking” Vikrant asked the old man who was standing beside his chair.

“saab ji…there is surely something wrong with that woman….whether its ghosts or she is mad…but if she commits something bad here then I will lose my job and when your company will know, you will lose your job too” Mohan explained his concerns.

Vikrant thought about it and he concluded that the old man was right. Even he himself didn’t want any drama in the form house in case if she was really mad so he decided to take her back to that room and keep her there until he was sure that she won't be a threat to anyone here.

“Okay Mohan kaka, now you go and sleep. I will take her back to that tubewell room.” Mohan finally retired to his room after the assurance from Vikrant.

~

“What's your name?” Vikrant asked that woman while he was taking her back to that tubewell room on the farm. She was looking very relaxed after filling her belly with the food and taking a bath.

“Manisha….My name is Manisha” She revealed her name.

“Okay….Manisha….while I take you back to tubewell, why don’t you tell me what happened with you?” Vikrant asked.

As soon as Vikrant asked that question he saw Manisha’s body started shivering and her eyes turning red due to anger. Seeing her like that under the light of the moon, Vikrant felt very frightened. They were crossing the strawberry garden. At that moment Vikrant felt a little scared for the first time, he thought if he had made a mistake by not believing Mohan kaka's ghost story.
[+] 6 users Like _X_'s post
Like Reply

Messages In This Thread
RE: The First Job- 'Story Of Seduction and Lust' - by playboy131 - 01-12-2019, 10:32 PM
RE: The First Job- 'Story Of Seduction and Lust' - by playboy131 - 06-12-2019, 10:35 PM
RE: The First Job- 'Story Of Seduction and Lust' - by manas - 07-12-2019, 11:24 AM
RE: The First Job- 'Story Of Seduction and Lust' - by playboy131 - 12-12-2019, 11:02 PM
RE: The First Job- 'Story Of Seduction and Lust' - by playboy131 - 14-12-2019, 02:33 PM
RE: The First Job- 'Story Of Seduction and Lust' - by playboy131 - 15-12-2019, 11:10 PM
RE: The First Job- 'Story Of Seduction and Lust' - by playboy131 - 20-12-2019, 09:26 PM
RE: The First Job- 'Story Of Seduction and Lust' - by playboy131 - 26-12-2019, 11:24 PM
RE: The First Job- 'Story Of Seduction and Lust' - by playboy131 - 28-04-2020, 08:12 AM
RE: The First Job- 'Story Of Seduction and Lust' - by playboy131 - 04-05-2020, 07:51 PM
RE: The First Job- 'Story Of Seduction and Lust' - by Bhavana_sonii - 11-05-2020, 02:03 AM
RE: The First Job- 'Story Of Seduction and Lust' - by Bhavana_sonii - 15-05-2020, 04:50 PM
RE: The First Job- 'Story Of Seduction and Lust' - by _X_ - 16-05-2020, 07:28 PM
RE: The First Job- 'Story Of Seduction and Lust' - by playboy131 - 20-05-2020, 05:53 PM
RE: The First Job- 'Story Of Seduction and Lust' - by playboy131 - 12-06-2020, 12:04 AM
RE: The First Job- 'Story Of Seduction and Lust' - by Bhavana_sonii - 28-11-2020, 12:04 AM