Adultery Shy housewife and secret cross dresser hubby
part 21.... continues....

i sucked him nicely feeling the cold water drop-in on floor touching my thighs and knees, he was rock hard now and he just pushed me on floor saying stay there and he got up and stretches her pussy walls with his hand and saw water droplets flowing slowly through her thighs down to her feet.... 

he slowly rubs his dick head and pushed it inside and grabbed her hairs lifted her face and holds her neck saying bitch how's you doing ?

she replied ahhh it feels so nice and she moans and he started choking his dick deep inside her vagina and her neck was nicely pressed to make her feel the dominance ....

he slowly keeo rubbing his dick inside her watering pussy torturing her neck and he stopped and said now push bck those cubes honey... 

she tried hard but failed he grabbing her neck spanked her hard exactly where he hit her with belt and she screamed badly because of pain and she pushed cubes back, is it the pain or the fear but she did it... 

cubes were now on floor which he pushed away from his feet and said you sissy bitch get here and lick those cubes and he pusjed his dick inside her pussy and started fucking her badly... 

fach fach fach fach ahhh ahhhh ahhh uff fach chataak chatakkk these noises covered the entire hall...

she was enjoying being used degraded and spanked and i enjoyed the tiny cubes from floor and keep watching how he using her and i saw the marks on her back shouting she is completely his toy now... 

she was enjoying her every shots he hitting inside her and his shots was very hard that their bodies meets and fach craked  suddenly and ahhh comes out of her mouth.... 

she was so enjoying the moment that she shouted ahhh wasim fuck me harder hearing this he pressed her neck hard and hit her vagina with hard shots saying you like this way bitch she said yes wasim keep fucking me ahhh... 

he keeo banging her and said you bitch tomorrow i will take you to park and make you suck me in crowd will you suck me she said yes i will and he laughed saying did you hear that anu, i told you she is my bitch now and i will use her like a toy and for this dick she will do anything i ask her saying he stopped and pulled her hairs and bend her to his dick and make her suck while he choked her mouth badly pushing his dick deep in her throat and her spit fallout but he didn't cared... 

he lubricated his dick and pushed her against the wall and lifted her leg and slides his dick inside her pussy and started banging her again she was so enjoying the moves.... 

he used her high heels nicely as her position was based on her heels and his constant banging she was standing just on her heels managing somehow ....

he stopped again and grabbed her hairs and again choked her like he did before and this time he lubricated his dick and sit on chair and make her sit on his dick and he folded her legs on the edge of chair and said now jump bitch and be careful if you fall i am no going to catch you he adjusted herself and very cleverly she rolled her hands on his neck and started jumping very roughly and hard which make him hold her waist... 

she was riding ridiculously hard on his dick and she shakes and stopped a while along with her intense orgasms and she slides her pussy slowly on his dick, he said keep riding priya i want you to be exhausted on my dick... 

she started her ride again with slowl intentions but she picked up pace soon and was on her fullest speed hitting her ass cheeks on his thighs and his entire ride was inside her in and out.... 

he simply enjoyed watching her horny lusty fave and bouncing tits while he holds her waist feeling the sweat that craked on her nked body after she had her orgasm....

she was so in heaven of lust when she holding his neck harder lean towards his face and her nipples were in his mouth and her feets falls and she rubbed her pussy on his dick slowly getting her second orgasms and stopped he sucked her nipples and grabbed her ass and moves on his dick adding extra pleasure to her heavily breathing orgasms ....

he holds her thighs and lifting her in his arms with his dick still buried inside her super wet pussy he opened the balcony gate ...she hides her face in his arms and he simply enjoyed walking in midnight naked with a bitch on his dick looking around but he saw complete silence and nothing else and he came inside and dropped her on the dinner table and widened her legs and started licking her pussy, i can't stopped myself and started sucking his dick while he licks her pussy badly enjoying fresh orgasms from her hole....

he didn't stopped until he wiped her pussy clean and she like horny bitch holding her legs wide open for him waits for more of his dick... 

he pushed me away after he done licking her and he pushed his dick inside her and kisses her lips and squeezes her tits... he moved his dick in and out slowly while kissing...

he whispered priya what a sexy bitch you are i wish i can fuck you publicly and watch you being degraded ...

she with hornyness building inside her body said whatever you desire i am always with you and he smiled saying i knew you are perfect butch for me... 

he started fucking her and playing with her nipples ....

soon he gained his pce and hitting her pussy with thrust making her go more wild with her moans ,she can't stop yelling her name loudly fuck me wasiiim ahhh fuck me harder wasiimmm.... 

he knew she will hit her orgasm so he suddenly stopped and pulled his dick out and started watching her ,she was close to her orgasms so she breathing heavily saying please fuck me don't stop please wasim fuck me ahhhh....

he simply watched her being desperate begging for his dick and walked few step side from table she keep begging him and she got up and holding his dick she gets down to her knees looking into his eyes saying why you punishing me ,she started sucking his dick and he slowly caressing her hairs said priya you are my bitch and it's been almost eight hours i am playing with you and yet i am not sure on your loyalty ..

she stopped sucking his dick,holding his dick in her hand looking straight in his eyes she said what i need to do to prove that i am only your bitch.... 

he laughed loudly saying priya to gain my loyalty you have to do something tthat's not easy...

she said in her burning desire of lust i will do anything you want and he said get up and he whispered something in her ears and she went inside bedroom and came out wearing a thin lace kurti with skirt and she said i am ready to prove you that i am your bitch and she tied her hairs with her hands showing her sweating armpits she clipped her hairs and he wore his jeans and tshirt and they walked outside without saying a word to me and door closed..... 

to be continued........
[+] 1 user Likes kaushik02493's post
Like Reply

Messages In This Thread
RE: Shy housewife and secret cross dresser hubby - by kaushik02493 - 17-05-2020, 12:35 AM