Fantasy Dark Division - The Capsa by bdbeauty
"She exists, trust us. And, she is in fact pretty perfect, but still pretty human to be honest. Anyways, what else do you know?

"It's only a few things I picked up from a professor of ancient studies that I dealt with last year. It was after Oz mentioned to be on the lookout for any information. From what I remember, they are supposed to be perfect. I spent many a night thinking about what one might look like. I can't believe she ended up going to the two of you for protection? That's like, like...like a heffer in heat walking into a bull pen." Paul giggled again.

"Uh, sure, yeah. The point is she has needs and I for one satisfy them. But, we're not dating." Jeff chimed in with his cocky attitude as usual.

"You're an ass Jeff. Anyways, we're helping her and that's it. You should meet her, but after her heat cycle...she can be overwhelming right now." Kerry sighed at the word overwhelming.

"Yeah...overwhelming's a word for it." Jeff sighed too.

"If I didn't know better, I'd say you guys were smitten. Too bad you'll probably have to kill her one day huh?" Paul called the waitress over for another beer.

"Wait, what?" Jeff grabbed Paul's arm trying to center him enough to get a straight answer.

"You know, smitten...like all googly-eyed over her." Paul giggled.

"No, what the hell do you mean we'll have to kill her?" Jeff was stern pressing his fingers into Paul's arm.

"Well, I figure when she is ungated, well good things aren't really what tends to happen around us Dark Division folks, so when she is pregnant with some damn monster one of you will probably have to finish her off. I say live while you can though." Paul was decidedly drunk, although his words made Kerry and Jeff both sober up instantly. This was a different perspective about Lizzie and it wasn't exactly positive.

The subject changed shortly and they were all soon chatting about daily living, although Kerry and Jeff both had their reservations going forward. Neither even noticed the two or three different girls eyeing them up for a nightly encounter. It seemed they only had Lizzie on their minds.
Like, Comment and Give Rating.
Like Reply

Messages In This Thread
RE: Dark Division - The Capsa by bdbeauty - by Ramesh_Rocky - 21-02-2019, 11:05 AM