Fantasy Dark Division - The Capsa by bdbeauty
"About time, now get in and let's go." Jeff was at the car already engine running as Kerry came jogging out of the bunker moving to hop into the passenger side of the vehicle.

"You couldn't give me ten minutes huh?" Kerry asked as they started off down the road.

"Nope. Besides if I am going to have to dream about that for a few days, you should too." Jeff smirked.

"You suck Jeff." Kerry was frustrated he could still smell her on him and he could feel her wetness through his jeans, not to mention how hot her hand was on his cock, which would definitely take time to calm down.

"Man, I can still smell her; she was in a state this morning. I had half a mind to come in there with you two and help finish her faster." Jeff was starting to rub at his own half-stock in his jeans.

"Eww Jeff, probably not a good idea to double team her considering how inexperienced she is. I can smell it too, wow!" Kerry shifted uncomfortably, not entirely thrilled about the two of them alone in the car with erections.

"Wait, Kerry, what the fuck is that on your leg, is that? No?" Jeff pointed at the patch of wet fabric on Kerry's thigh.

"Oh shit, yeah...I guess she was that excited to see me this morning." Kerry smiled absently running a thumb over his leg.

"Man, we aren't going to be doing laundry, are you telling me I'm going to have to smell my girl on you the whole trip there and back. That's shit Kerry." Jeff was frustrated.

"Yeah, sorry. I have another pair of jeans, but they're in the back, so you have to wait till we get there at least.

"Man, well let's at least roll down the window. And, for the record she's not that inexperienced. She's been doing research so be careful." Kerry looked at his partner raising an eyebrow.

"Research huh? Not helping my situation to think about that Jeff." Kerry licked his lips considering what he might be able to try with Lizzie soon.

"Let's just say we both had a first the other day, and I've been sitting a little funny since that." Jeff smirked again thinking of her incredible skill in the bathtub.

"Wow, really? Oh, forget it, Jeff we have to talk about something else, I'm going crazy over here."

Like, Comment and Give Rating.
Like Reply

Messages In This Thread
RE: Dark Division - The Capsa by bdbeauty - by Ramesh_Rocky - 21-02-2019, 11:03 AM