Fantasy Dark Division - The Capsa by bdbeauty
"It's not from dreaming, it's just the heat is so strong this year. Oh Kerry." Her head went back as he sucked in her nipple.

"I wish I didn't have to leave, I want to ravage you right now." Kerry grunted as he finished pulling her covers back so he could get a full view of her body. He was half on top of her now holding himself up as he kissed her neck over and over again.

"Jeff's still showering right? So, we have a few minutes." Lizzie smiled before grabbing Kerry's hips and pulling them down to her.

His mind raced at thoughts of her moaning the other night and how intense his orgasm was just thinking of her. His cock was already straining and her pull had placed him against her hip causing him to moan lightly.

"Unhhhh...God I want to be inside you right now. I want feel how wet you are around me." Kerry ground his cock into her as she moaned out throwing her head back.

She wrapped her legs around his thigh quickly holding his denim clad leg against her throbbing pussy. Her hands wandered under his shirt before she allowed one to slide down the back of his pants and underwear.

"Oh Kerry, stay here. I want to feel you. Please." Her hand grazed around still under his underwear threading her fingers into his soft curls and brushing the head of his cock.

"It's going to be real quick if you keep grinding on me...dear God Z." Kerry moaned as she undid the button on his pants allowing her more access so she could stroke at least part of his hard cock.

"Ooh...Kerry please...fuck me hard...please."

Boom...Boom...Boom...a loud rap on the door broke the moment of intensity between them.

"Hey guys, forget to close the door much? Kerry, we have to go now, I just got another message from Paul." Jeff's voice rang out.

"10 minutes Jeff?" Kerry called out.

"I can smell her from here, it won't be 10 minutes and we have 4 hours to drive if I haul ass. So, we gotta go. You still have to get shoes and everything."

"Fine." Kerry resigned to it.

"Be in the car in five minutes Kerry. Oh, and good morning Lizzie, sorry to leave you hanging. Call us if you need anything and have a party until then. Bye beautiful." Jeff said as he strode out of the door whistling.

"I'm sorry Z...I have to go." Kerry leaned to kiss her as he pulled her hands from his pants.

"I know...I'll just have to go jerk off in your bed so I can smell you." She lay back rubbing along her skin as she watched him get up and fix his pants.

"Fuck, you're turning into a real tease you know that? You better be ready when I get back, 'cause I'm only going to be thinking about you when I'm gone." Kerry growled a little at his last words before heading out of the door.

"Bye sexy. Be safe and keep that partner of yours safe too. I want all of your pieces coming back intact." Lizzie called out before rolling over to try to get herself back in check. At least with them gone she would be able to control things for a little while.

Like, Comment and Give Rating.
Like Reply

Messages In This Thread
RE: Dark Division - The Capsa by bdbeauty - by Ramesh_Rocky - 21-02-2019, 11:03 AM