Fantasy Dark Division - The Capsa by bdbeauty
"Z...hey...Z...hey wake up." Kerry's voice roused her from sleep. Lizzie had stopped locking her door at night figuring that no one would see anything they hadn't before.

"Hey, what time is it? Kerry, I'm not ready for anything yet." She growled at him barely conscious.

"It's 8, and that's not why I'm here." Kerry was sitting on her bed, dressed except still wearing his slippers. Lizzie opened her eyes as she sat up on her elbows.

As her surroundings sunk in, Lizzie realized that she had somehow gotten herself completely naked and was now lying in sweat soaked sheets. She was also painfully aware of how strong her heat was and of just how lovely Kerry smelled. He was so masculine, yet the softness in his face gave her such comfort.

"What's up Kerry?"

"We are leaving in a few minutes, because one of our agents, Paul, needs help with a case. I didn't want you to wake up alone. Jeff's in the shower, so he asked me to say goodbye and tell you to call if you need anything. I'm sorry, but it's urgent." He grazed his palm across her cheek as she sighed into him. Her hair was in a lopsided bun allowing her to easily nuzzle his hand.

"What? No, but Kerry, I don't want you to go." Lizzie pulled him down to her mouth by his shirt planting a kiss on his lips as her other hand wound into his hair.

"You know I don't want to leave. Your smell this morning is killing me. Your sheets are soaked, what were you dreaming about?" Kerry's mouth was on her even as he turned peeling the covers back so he could see her heaving chest.
Like, Comment and Give Rating.
Like Reply

Messages In This Thread
RE: Dark Division - The Capsa by bdbeauty - by Ramesh_Rocky - 21-02-2019, 11:03 AM