Fantasy Dark Division - The Capsa by bdbeauty
As Lizzie came down she slid herself backwards resting on Jeff's chest. Much like his partner, he was concerned at her seeming loss of all ability to function. He shifted his body further upward until he could pull his arms from under her and use them to hoist himself up so that he was face to face with her.

"You okay?" He asked planting a light kiss on her lips.

"Almost." And with her word she shifted upward catching his cock perfectly at the entrance to her pussy and sliding him completely inside.

"Oh fuck." He let out a hiss of words as his mouth fell open staring into her face.

"Wow, Jeff you feel so huge from this angle."

"As if you aren't hot enough, you had to go and say that to me? Jesus, Lizzie." He pulled her to him holding her body. Their mouths barely touching as their eyes locked together they moved slowly and steadily enjoying an intimate rhythm.

It was all just so perfect having his body rock against her as his hands held her in place. She felt truly connected to Jeff there in his bed. His skin brushing on her clit as his cock shifted back and forth over her internal sweet spot.

"I love...how...you...fill me." Lizzie panted the words out trying to keep her eyes locked on Jeff's as she drew in on another release.

"So...good...uh...Lizzie." Jeff's words were broken as well as she continued her movements against him.

Lizzie shifted her legs wrapping them around his back and using them to pull him even further into her, which she had not dreamed possible.

"Jeff...fuck...I can't." Her legs had turned to jello as she basked in all the sensations of being in his arms and utterly joined to him.

"Then, let me...are ...you...oh God...close?" He grunted out his last few words as he seized her hips grinding her against him.

"Uh-huh...take me there." She had her mouth against his as she stared into those pools of amazement that were his eyes. Those words, they brought him back to before he was allowed to have her and how amazing she felt. He almost gave in and came as she spoke.

Jeff shifted only slightly, so that one of his hands braced against the bed and the other held her hip down. His movements changed from grinding to pushing through her almost.

"Uh...uh...uh...cum Lizzie...cum." Jeff grunted with each sound, willing the noises to come out.

"AAAAHHHHHH!" She screamed out, throwing her head back. Jeff kept his rhythm hoping to extend her pleasure as long as possible, but it was all just too much as his arms sprang around her he grunted pouring himself into her. He was lost in it clutching her against him, all of his fingers digging into the skin of her hips.

They rode their wave together, barely able to breathe as their sweat covered bodies stuck together.

Kerry had cleaned himself up before hearing Lizzie's last exclamation, which truthfully gave him a half-boner again. She was insane and as much as he felt proud of himself for how he pleasured her, Jeff was truly a master at making her cum. He couldn't help but feel happy that she was able to get the best of both of them, and how much she deserved that.

Like, Comment and Give Rating.
Like Reply

Messages In This Thread
RE: Dark Division - The Capsa by bdbeauty - by Ramesh_Rocky - 21-02-2019, 11:02 AM