Fantasy Dark Division - The Capsa by bdbeauty
"Wow...baby...wow." Jeff crashed into her mouth, his mouth swallowing her moans as she came down.

"Mmmmm Jeff..." She pushed against his shoulder - the good one thankfully. He took the hint and rolled off of her.

"Do you need a break?" He asked breathlessly on his back now.

"No, I need you to finish what you started." And with those forceful words she scrambled herself up so that she was straddling his face.

"My pleasure." His arms hooked around her hips pulling her to his mouth. He was excited now and it showed in how intensely he started to devour her pussy. He wasted no time in inserting fingers into her where she still felt the pulse of her muscles, all while he sucked and licked at every available surface.

As he continued, Lizzie found herself grinding against his chin and lips, seeking out her next release. She felt him grunt as he started to pull and push on her g-spot from any direction he could.

"Jeff, I'm...Oh God...I'm gonna...oh Jeff... oh ...oh... UHHHHHHH!!" And once again fluid gushed from her spraying across the beautiful man's face. She cried out with each spasm, her eyes locked on his as he thrust his tongue inside of her where his fingers had been forced from. It was as if he wanted to catch every drop of her cum as it left her.

Hearing her cum again was Kerry's undoing as he grunted thrusting his cock into his closed hand. Cum shot up from his tip landing across his chest and neck. He spasmed there with the thought of how amazing she must look right now. He pictured her face above his with her sweet smelling pussy on his mouth. He licked his lips trying to remember exactly how she tasted as he rocked his hips allowing the last of his orgasm to take him.

He lay there coming back to himself and lightly stroking along his length enjoying the feeling across his whole body.

Like, Comment and Give Rating.
Like Reply

Messages In This Thread
RE: Dark Division - The Capsa by bdbeauty - by Ramesh_Rocky - 21-02-2019, 11:01 AM