Fantasy Dark Division - The Capsa by bdbeauty
"Oh, Jeff...I...I'm kind of surprised at that...mmmmmm...oh please taste me." She could barely think with all the blood pooling in her center hoping for her release soon. She felt her clit engorge as he reached the other hip mirroring his prior activity from the other side.

"Surprised the hell out of me too, beautiful." He paused, breathing across her pussy. She felt her hips lift upward hoping for his touch, but she was not rewarded.

Shifting upward, he moved to kissing along her stomach. And then took his time to lick along her rib cage and between her breasts. He smiled at her playfully before shifting so he was straddling her right leg allowing his cock to press into her thigh as he made his way from her shoulder down her arm making his way over her fingers and to her fingertips. She shifted her hand moving her fingers along his lips.

"God, you are so beautiful Lizzie. Every inch of you tastes so good." He was sighing as he shifted to enjoy her other arm. When he shifted back to on top of her he moved as if to shift downward to enjoy her pussy.

"Oh yes...please." She begged him.

"Wait, I forgot something. Oh these." And his mouth was on her left breast even as his hand held the other. He took his time to lick and suck on her nipple before exploring her other side. She was going insane beneath him; knowing only one touch of his mouth could bring her such pleasure. Lizzie needed his mouth on her - she was so close and he had barely even touched her.

"Oh, Jeff, please...please...I want you to taste me."

"God, the way you beg me...uh..." He grunted before started to kiss up her neck. As he reached an ear he allowed his leg to drag between her thighs.

"Fuck, Jeff...I can't." She was truly begging now, the overload of her senses killing her as she felt her pussy aching for him.

"Just one more side of your neck and I have that last part of you to devour." His lips sucked on her neck then as he groaned into her, and it was too much. She had thoughts of how he felt cumming and how his mouth felt now. Her entire body became electric with the feel of his mouth on her.

Something in her snapped seizing his thigh between her own and thrusting upward only once along his leg before the flash of pleasure and heat shot through her clit and across her entire sex.

"OH ...FUCK... JEFF... FUCK!!" Her back arched up against him as her nails dug into his back. Her body pulsed as she rode her wave to its completion. Jeff had frozen with his mouth on her neck.

Kerry heard Lizzie cry out and stroked faster on his cock. He had been teasing himself and edging, smelling her increased scent from next door. With her words he could hardly contain himself as he played with his head and stroked down his length over and over.

"Oh yes, Lizzie cum hard." He whispered to himself. His eyes squeezed shut and he could almost see her in front of him with that flash of light in her bright green eyes. She was so incredible when she came.

Like, Comment and Give Rating.
Like Reply

Messages In This Thread
RE: Dark Division - The Capsa by bdbeauty - by Ramesh_Rocky - 21-02-2019, 11:01 AM