Fantasy Dark Division - The Capsa by bdbeauty
Dark Division - The Capsa - Ch. 10

"Why are you covered up like that baby? I want to see all of you." Jeff spoke to her, that sex voice he had bringing her into the moment with him. He leaned down pulling the covers back from her.

"How do you want me Jeff?" She smiled licking her lips in emphasis. Jeff exhaled and his breathing increased.

"I told you, I want to taste every inch of you. So, roll over on your stomach and let me get started." He sounded hungry as he spoke. She rolled over, not sure what to expect from this lust filled sexy man behind her.

His lips found the back of her ankle and he started an agonizingly slow trail of kisses up the back of her right leg. He alternated between running his tongue on her skin and kissing his way up. Meanwhile, his hands were splayed on her leg holding it in place. When he reached her butt cheek she sighed. She could feel his cock pressed against her foot and she parted her thighs hoping he would take the opportunity. He paused to breathe against her wet pussy before sliding back down to start on her left leg.

"Oh, please Jeff, just fuck me...please." She moaned as he continued at the same pace not giving her any slack from his plans.

"No way, I've been dreaming of doing this for a week." She groaned at his words, feeling herself get wetter as he neared her butt once more. Again he paused, mercilessly breathing across her sex. She bit her bottom lip whimpering.

He sighed before licking across the soft flesh of her ass and then taking a playful nip from the opposite cheek causing her to cry out softly. He positioned himself between her legs as his hands guided his mouth's pathway on her back. His mouth seemed to be wetter as he reached close to her mark. His cock just out of reach of her pussy as he trailed his fingers across her shoulders before breathing across her mark. He raised himself up enough to press his cock between the flesh of her ass cheeks so that he could press his lips along each of her arms in turn.

"Oh please Jeff, no more...just take me." She moaned. He softly chuckled.

"I've been thinking about how you moan when I lick your mark...mmmm." His breathing had increased and now it wafted over the butterfly shape making her moan again.

He slid downward just enough so his cock was between her thighs and then moved forward again letting his length lay from the back of her pussy to the front with his head resting just on her clit. Her breathing grew shallow as she lay pinned beneath him. His tongue grazed over every inch of the back of her neck teasing at her most sensitive spots all at once.

"Oh Jeff...uh...please." Lizzie tried to hold it back, but she wanted him so badly. She felt her wetness coating him as he shifted only slightly. She freed her right arm from the pillow above her trailing down the sheets and under her hip, reaching for her clit and some release.

"Oh no you don't. Naughty little girl." Jeff seized her arm before moving with lightning speed to roll her over so her front was on display. Her cheeks were splashed with red and her chest completely crimson.

"Oh, yes Jeff, I want you inside me now."

"Tsk, tsk, tsk, I have an entire other half of you to taste. Now, keep those hands at your sides. Consider this payback for giving away your first blowjob to someone else." He moved down to the end of his bed again starting his exploration again at her right ankle. Now, he could stare up at her as he moved watching every sigh and sound as his tongue learned her legs completely.

"At least you're the first guy I've ever been inside of. Oh...Jeff...yes." He moved upward getting to her hip finally and sucking on the bony protrusion. Then, he let his scruffy cheek graze along her just above her brown curls.

"Well, that was a first for me too, so I guess we're even on that one." And with his words and a smile he returned to her other ankle to prolong her torture.
Like, Comment and Give Rating.
Like Reply

Messages In This Thread
RE: Dark Division - The Capsa by bdbeauty - by Ramesh_Rocky - 21-02-2019, 11:00 AM