Adultery Shy housewife and secret cross dresser hubby
part 19.....continues....

silence broken by priya when her bangles and her payal added soft musical trying to get up from the soft cushion sofa and wasim sliding letting her go.... she walked slowly strutting her sexy ass combing her hairs with her hands... she was in bedroom while wasim watched her until she lost from our site and he said anu light a smoke and i crawled to the table lighting smoke passed to his hand and get flat on floor feeling the gap in my hole and the air flowing nicely inside my hole....

i heard her walking and she came with three cups of coffee ,she sit on chairs with her legs folded while wasim get up and sit on safa while i sat on floor, we were having coffee and smoke while she was eyeing on his dick like she wants more, wasim raised his hand and she gladly holding his hand sitting on his lap with her legs open touching her vagina on his thighs while sipping the hot coffee and he holds her waist firmly ....

his dick was soft with glaze of her cum dried on his dick head and a white coat of cum dried... 

she was now holding her cup in left hand and touched his dick from her right hand caressing with her fingers slowly ,touching his balls playing ....his soft dick possessed thickness even it's not hard and that's the reason she is carving for more as a man who have a huge thick dick and a technique to satisfy a woman can literally make a shy housewife his bitch and now watching priya playing even after that much fuck with his dick proving she is bitch to his dick and she is enslaved by him.... 

she finished her coffee and he did too and they both were touching each other.... 

i still enjoying my coffee when he said priya get on knees now you bitch.... 

she hurried and was on her knees looking in his eyes like well trained bitch.... 

take your hands on back and rub your nose on my dick...

she folded her hands behind bending started rubbing her nose on his dick smelling the dried cum.... 

he adjusted himself and lifted his legs and rested it on her shoulders saying now smell my ass hole bitch.... 

she started rubbing her nose between his ass hole smelling when he said i want tip of your nose above my hole and he holds her hairs and pushed her... 

she groaned and now her nose tip was on his hole smelling the shit hole he farts and she didn't have any options rather than smelling that... 

she exhaled breathing hard composing herself from this situation when he ordered lick my hole... 

she buried her tongue rolling on his ass hole started licking like a bitch.... 

his dick was sticking on her forehead getting red from the touch of her vermilion and his balls just below hanging ....

he enjoyed her tongue playing on his ass hole when he pressed his thighs making her go dick in there and her tits got smashed on sofa... 

he played with her buried face until she started sweating and he removed his legs from her saying now put that lips of your's on mine and she followed his orders and their lip got locked...

he tasted his own ass hole dirt from her lips and sucked her tongue nicely and placed his hands on her tits squeezing badly making her huge tits red with his rough hands.... 

after kiss broken he pulled her nipples and pinching badly watched her face laughing did it hurt bitch? 

she says ahhhhh no it's so nice to be played... 

hearing that he pinched harder knowing she is completely her toy and he bends kissing on her neck he bites badly she screamed and her hands got free... 

he slapped on her face saying how dare you letting your hands go free... 

her eyes started watering tears falling down to her cheeks to her lips and she immediately folded her hands on her back.... 

he wiped her tears saying you are my bitch a pity whore so do as i say wear as i ask eat what i want sleep like i say walk like order even for everything now on you need to ask me, is it clear to you? 

he nodded her head saying yes... 

he slowly spanked her tits playing with her nipples opened her hairs that falls on her body and he caressed her hairs and suddenly pulled her hairs and started kissing her lips... 

he bites her lips and sucked her tongue badly ...

he said go to bedroom bring my leather belt and wear heels ...

she tried to get up he slapped her hard saying didn't i just said you are my bitch... 

she said yes you did 

he said than walk like one... 

she slowly getting on her four legs walking went inside bedroom and he relaxed on sofa looking me said anu i love using sexy bitches on my condition and you will see in few days she will suck me even in crowded road if i ask her saying he laughed on me making me feel what a impotent husband and helpless sissy i am...

to be continued....
[+] 1 user Likes kaushik02493's post
Like Reply

Messages In This Thread
RE: Shy housewife and secret cross dresser hubby - by kaushik02493 - 14-05-2020, 12:29 AM