Adultery Indian Housewife : I had to do it by xosind (completed)
She came back to office and completed that day's work and left home.

On the way, her mind was completely occupied with Sneha was telling during lunch.
"What did she mean ?... What she spoke was inappropriate right ? Or is it common in these setups?" she thought.

"And... he is the best a lady can get.. what kind of statement is that.. yuckk" Sanjana thought but as the thought crossed her mind, her pussy was tingling again.. She knew she was forcing her mind to think that it was yuck.. in reality, she was getting turned on.

Sanjana entered her house and kept her laptop case and things on the table and fell on her couch. She sat on the couch completely leaning on it with her head thrown back and eyes closed. She was tired but was more pre-occupied with the thoughts of Anand, Sneha, et all.. She was confused ... tired .... and also horny.

"Sanjana .. how was the day" Vivek just entered the room.

"Hmm..." sanjana just hummed a response.

"You look extremely hot in this dress... What did your boss say" Vivek pitched in.

Sanjana opened her eyes and saw Vivek. She looked at him seductively and said

"Yes.. he liked by dress...." she said.

"Really.. did he see your ...... th..thighs...." he stammered

Sanjana had long legs and creamy thighs that every man would love to keep his hands on .. the skirt accentuated her legs, thighs and the way she was sitting in this couch raised her skirt to an extent that it rid over key knees and was showing the fleshy warm part.

"Did you sit like this before him" Vivek's breathing was heavy by now.. He has been waiting the whole day for her to return.

Sanjana was al She was annoyed that VIvek was just thinking about this when she worked hard at office and returned tired. But she was horny too and wanted to just play it for a while..

She looked at him intently and asked "What do you think he did ?"

"Did he ... Did he touch your legs ..hike your skirt ?"

Sanjana slowly hiked her skirt till her upper thighs were visible and threw back her head..

"Hmm.... do you think he hiked it" she said in a lusty voice

Sanjana's white thighs were fully visible and her calf shined in the light on the hall.. He could make out the veins run through her sweet creamy complexion. Viveks mouth watered as he saw her like that..

"Did he touch your thigh....did he see your .. your ... your.." Vivek could not complete. He opened his zip letting his fly out.

"Hmm... he did see my panty.." Sanjana said moving her hands up her thighs towards her panties. She put in one finger on the elastic and looked at Vivek.

"Oh... did he pull your panties down" Vivek moaned stroking his semi erect cock..

Hmm.. Sanjana moaned and pulled her panties down. The room was fillled with the smell of her sex. Vivek saw her pussy completely watered and leaking. It was quivering.. Sanjana was on the couch her skirt hiked all the way to her hips and panties completely removed.

Sanjana slowly unbuttoned the suit she was wearing the threw it off and opened the top 3 shirt buttons exposing her heaving bossom inside the lacy bra which did not fully cover her breasts.

"Oh...." Vivek moaned at this sight..

"Did your boss see this lacy bra.. and did he .. did he.. " Vivek stammered stocking his limp dick furiously.

Sanjana was getting a strange feeling. She was all horny and she felt a pleasure travel the whole of her body. She was enjoying this.. She closed her eyes and moaned.

"Yes... You cuckold .. he put his large hands on my lace bra.. Ahhh Ahhh...." she moaned and put her hands on the bra.

"And pulled it off .. Yes.. he pinched my soft breasts and squeezed them.. aaah..oooohhhhhh....aaaaa" she continued maoning and she was pressing and squeezing her breasts after pullling them out.. Sanjana was in heaven moving her legs..

"Ah... Ah... Ah.." Vivek moaned stroking his cock even faster.

"Did he... Did he.. Did he..." Vivek wanted to ask the question..

"Yes.... Your wife's boss... yes.. your wife's old boss ...put his long hard dick inside her pussy and filled her up.... Aarrrgghhh aaajhhh" Sanjana moaned in abandon.

"Do you.. waaaannt... to taste that usssedd puusssy" Sanjana was shivering .. her eyes closed .. she wanted something on her pussy right away. She opened her thighs and gestured to Vivek.

Vivek came running like an obedient school boy with the cock in his hands knelt in front her and took a deep breath of her pussy smell.. Sanjana moaned and twisted.
Vivek let his tongue out and with the tip travelled the entire length of her warm pussy. He did it so lightly..

"YESS>..... ahh...agh.g.." Sanjana moaned and moved her head side to side

Vivek placed his hands on her thighs, pressed and opened the pussy further. He could see the quivering clit and placed his tongue on it and flicked..

"Oooooo..a.aaaahh" Sanjana moaned and bucked her body up meeting his tongue and jammed her snatch on his mouth.

"Yes.. drink it.. drink my bosses cum from me.." she said and thrashed harder.

"AAhhhhhhh Ahhhhhhh Ahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh" she moaned as an orgasm was near.

"Arrghhh..". Vivek was moaning and shaking as well..

"Aaaaahhhhhh....put it in there.A hhhhhhh" she moaned and pushed his mouth. She was in the verge of an orgasm and wanted some hard on her pussy.

As she said that and opened her eyes she saw Vivek holding his cock and shooting his cum on the floor and moaning in his orgasm.

"Aargh" ....... Sanjana moaned. She was completely pissed.. "Get me ... the....cock.. " she moaned ...

Vivek ran and brought the dildo switched on and ready and put it on her pussy in one motion. Sanjana did not expect it at all as she was asking for his cock. What deprived chuck is he.. the thought crossed her mind but that was quickly over taken by the hard cock vinbrating in her already wet and throbbing snatch... In a minute she blasted in one of th best orgasms of her life ..

"Aaaa.,,,,oooooooieee....aaaaa" she closed her eyes tightly and thrashed on the couch .. her thighs and boobs bouncing.. Vivek was dutifullly holding the dildo inside her and her hands were pressing her boobs.. She orgasmed for almost a minute and a half and she moaned..

"Sir..... Sir... please.. ajhhhhhhhhh". Yes it was Anand who was giving that mind blowing orgasm to her. Sanjana was completely thinking of him as she bucked and thrashed. She did not feel bad... She was enjoying her orgasm to the hilt..

Sanjana laid there spent from all the activity .. She rested for 15 mins as Vivek cleaned everything

"Where are the kids ? " she asked.

"They are playing in the park" he replied.

Sanjana felt a bit guilty.. both about not thinking about kids earlier and also about the orgasm with Anand's thoughts.

"Vivek.. " She called.

Vivek stopped his work and looked at her.

"You understand all this is a fantasy right? " she asked him.

Vivek smiled at her.

"You understand that there is nothing between me and Anand other than professional relationship right" she said

"Of course, i know" Vivek came near her.

"But this is a dangerous game we are playing Vivek" she added.

"You are worrying too much.. see its all a fantasy right.. "Vivek comforted her.

"But.. But... " Sanjana stammered

"What buts ? Sanjana I have seen you enjoying sex this much ever in our 10 years of marriage.." Vivek said.

"That is why I am afraid that this is too much" Sanjana answered

"We INdians are big hypocrites. Enjoying is not a sin.. come on.." Vivek chided her.

"No.. its not appropriate... you know.. what... i ... you... don't.. understand " Sanjana stammered again.

"Don't get too worked up.. tell me... its ok" Vivek put his arms around her.

"I am seeing his face and fantasise about him in bed.... when i get that orgasm.. i see ..... i see.... his face' Sanjana broke down in his arms and cried out..

Vivek was a bit taken back. HIs prim and proper house wife was fantasising about her old boss and having the orgasms of her life.

"Sanjana.. " Vivek called

She stopped her sobbing and looked at him

"Do you love me ?" He asked.

"Of course, i can never love another person,ever " she said.

"Will you be with me always" Vivek asked her.

"What stupid question is that.. i am yours and will be with you always"

Vivek took a deep breath.

"Listen. That's what i want. I want you to be happy. Don't confuse yourself too much. As long as you love me and we are together.. all other things don't matter." He said.

"We are coming out of a really tough face of our lives and whatever gives us happiness, its good.. as long as you love me .. there is nothing you should be afraid of worried about" he said.

"Sanjana.. when i mean whatever gives you happiness .. i mean WHATEVER.. AS LONG AS YOU LOVE ME" he said stressing heaving on whatever and the love me..

Sanjana looked at him puzzled .. she was confused.. but somehow what Vivek said made sense but what did he mean by whatever.. she was thinking. Vivek hugged her tight and Sanjana cooled off and hugged him back. She felt loved and secured.. They were there hugging and kissing softly for the next 30 mins till their kids arrived.

They quickly did their night chores and retired to bed and had a sound sleep.
 horseride  Cheeta    
[+] 1 user Likes sarit11's post
Like Reply

Messages In This Thread
RE: Indian Housewife : I had to do it by xosind - by sarit11 - 28-11-2018, 07:55 PM