Adultery Indian Housewife : I had to do it by xosind (completed)
"Vivek.." Sanjana called him.

"...." There was no response. Vivek was feeling a bit awkward at not getting hard. He has never seen Sanjana this sexy and with this much lust. Yet, he was not getting it on.
Vivek was in deep internal turmoil and could not speak out.

Sanjana guessed it and wanted to soothe things down
"Its ok, Vivek.. I think you were preoccupied with something else"

Vivek looked at Sanjana. If she had accused him he would have defended but as she was supportive Vivek wanted to break things open.

"No Sanjana... I am sorry.. I don't think I am alright. There is something wrong with me"
he said in a low voice.

"No. Don't beat yourself over this simple thing Vivek. We had the most wonderful night just last week. You were hard as hell. I could not take you inside me.. my God !!" Sanjana exaggerated the last week's great sex they shared a bit more to soothe off his male ego.

"Sanjana.... see... actually... you are right.. but... you .. see..." Vivek was stammering and his voice was shaky

"What is it Vivek? Why are you hesitating" Sanjana asked lovingly
"Don't worry and don't hesitate.. share with me na" she added.

"Sanjana... I am having a big problem"
" Over the last few months, I am not getting hard easily. I was thinking it was all due to the stress we were going through. But all of a sudden when I heard of that dirty proposal from that bastard, I got really hard that day. I am not sure you remember but we had a good sex after a long time that night when we heard of that dirty proposal"

"Hmm.." Sanjana nodded. How could she forget that? That's where everything started

"I have been having a lot of thoughts of about some powerful man and you..." Vivek was not able to complete. It was not normal talking very dirty with Sanjana. She would reprimand him for dirty talk even while having sex. So Vivek stammered.

"Go on Vivek. Lets talk this out rather than you suffering" Sanjana was genuinely supportive

"I will be honest with you Sanjana. I have been having lewd thoughts about other men having sex with you. Men who are powerful... In my thoughts you....." he hesitated again.

"Go on" Sanjana cajoled him

"you... you co-operate with them and enjoy the sex. In fact those powerful man satisfy your sexual hunger better than me" he said.

Sanjana was listening quietly.

"When I get such thoughts I started getting instant hard-ons. During the last few months, when i was not able to get hard at all, I was a bit afraid about. I tried to see dirty pictures, films or read stories to make me hard. But nothing was very effective. All that changed when i started imagining you with other men. I got hard again. So I was relieved that i did not have an erection problem. It was more to do with my mindset...."

Sanjana was intently listening to him.

"I used to imagine about you with other men and masturbate as well" he told looking guiltily at Sanjana. "I am sorry Sanju" he said genuinely.

"Go on Vivek... Dont be sorry.. just open up and tell me all you have to .." she encouraged him.

"Last week when you told that Anand was your boss and when you brought his name accidently on bed my dirty thoughts hit the peak and we have the best sex of our lives"

"Hmm" Sanjana said. That was true. She had never had an orgasm like that ever before and that was not accidental.. she was testing him.

"See Vivek, this is just a fantasy and this will fade off. Don't think about this too much. What you think is in your head so why worry ?" Sanjana tried to console Vivek. Internally, she was very worried. She knew Vivek is falling into the cuckold trap. Her mind was racing at how to bring him back to normalcy without breaking him..

"I was thinking the same Sanjana until today. When you came dressed so sexily. I was thinking ..."
he broke off again in the middle..."Sanjana please dont hate me for this.." he started to break down.

"Vivek..Vivek ...i love you" Sanjana hugged him tight
"Don't confuse yourself and tell me everything. I CAN NEVER HATE YOU" Its ok.

Vivek took a minute to gather himself and continued.

"I visualized you having sex with Anand wearing clothes like this today.. but even that could not give me a hard on .." Vivek broke down again after this.

Sanjana was taken back by this.. though she knew Vivek could possibly be a cuck, she did not expect things to go this fast on the downward spiral.
"What you thought about me having sex with my boss" she thought to herself. At the end of that thought, she could feel a strange tingle on her pussy..

"Don't hate me Sanju and don't leave me please... please" Vivek was crying like a baby
"I am sorry.. I am sorry.." he kept repeating.

"Don't cry Vivek darling, its ok, its all going to be ok" she hugged him again.

"No. No.. I am never going to get hard again. I am impotent. You will leave this wimp and go" he blabbered loudly.

Sanjana did not know what to do.. she was not sure what will console him. The situation was spiraling down very fast. She had to act fast. She thought hard and quick. The only way to console him and make him normal was to make him hard again.

"What to do ? What to do? What to do?" her mind was racing..

A thought struck her mind. As soon as she thought about it, the tingling on the pussy returned and she was starting to get wet again down there. Her built up lust all through the week was not released properly in the half balked orgasm she had earlier. If at all, it was actiing as a catalyst pushing her to do more.
"Is this right? Can I do this ? How will Vivek feel about it ?" she was questioning her decision

"I am a waste.. I am not worthy of you" Vivek's cries were increasing and Sanjana knew she had to something immediately to make him stop and the only way was to make him hard.

She quickly got up and moved to the cupboard and started searching in the top rack for it.
She pushed the clothes off and moved a couple of bags and reached out to the plastic bag in the corner. She opened it and took it. It was new, packed and sealed.

She turned it a couple of times and saw the pack front and back.

It was a long, big DILDO, unpacked and new.

Sanjana's thoughts went backwards. She got reminded of how Vivek had bought this on one of his trips to the US. She was totally mad at him for bringing in a toy cock to play. She was upset that her husband would even encourage using a toy instead of his manhood. It was so improper. She immediately wanted to throw it away but as Vivek pleaded that it was around 100$, she scolded him and said that she would give it to some of her friend. Sanjana wanted to give that to Priya for a long time as she knew Priya would use it. But the chaste housewife could not talk and present that to Priya as she felt awkward.

Now, the same Sanjana was standing holding it in her hands. She had unwrapped and her hand shivered.

"Should I do this ? Should i ? Should I ? she asked herself. Vivek was still in his rants and she decided

"Yes. I have to do it.. I have to do it. I HAVE TO DO IT"

She came back to the bed and placed the DILDO on the bed. The thought of the act she was about to perform increased the sensations and heat on her pussy. It was nicely soaked by now.

"Vivek, stop crying and go and sit in the chair"

He was in no mood to listen nor did he notice Sanjana's actions so far. He was still in ranting.

Sanjana saw him and thought "Ok, GOD ! Save me" and said to Vivek

"Vivek, please stop crying and go to the chair. My boss is here"

Vivek was stunned. He stopped his rant immediately and looked up at Sanjana.

"Now be a good boy, remove your clothes and sit on that chair" she said again in an authoritative tone.

Vivek got up as though he was in a spell, pulled down his boxers and removed his Tshirt. He walked up to the chair and sat on it.

Sanjana was still in her braless blouse and the in-skirt. She pulled up a pillow and placed on the headrest. Sat comfortably on the bed and leaned on the pillow. She was oozing sex in that pose.

"If you are a good boy, you can watch me and sir from that chair, Okay ?" she asked him

Vivek nodded meekly. He felt his cock twitch a little. The first time he felt life in it that night.

"Good boy" she said and turned to the other side of the cot and talked to her imaginative boss.

"Sir... he is my husband. He cannot do much but likes to watch.. let him stay, please" she mock pleaded sexily.

Viveks cock slowly started shaking and getting a life.

"He was agreed Vivek, but you should behave yourself, ok?" she said.

Sanjana noticed his pecker getting life and was happy that her trick was working.

"Sir, please come here" Sanjana said and moved to a side giving some space for her imaginary boss.

She took a large pillow and placed it there representing her boss.

"Cheeee.... don't keep your hands on my breasts..please.. cheee" she said pushing the pillow on her boobs.

"NO dont open it... see my husband is looking" she said biting her lips and opening the blouse.

She opened the blouse and threw it on Viveks face... He was fully hard now.

"Oiy..Ahhhh.. dont lick me there" she said moving her fingers on her nipples and looking dreamily at Vivek.

"This is only for you sir.. Not for my husband.. So please suck it slowly na" she cooed as she furiously pressed her boobs. Her eyes rolled. Sanjana was deep into this act that she was completely aroused now and buring inside her snatch.

Vivek moaned "Ahh..." and came near Sanjana.

"No No.. no touching me when I have a real man on the bed. Do you get me ?" she asked/

Vivek cooed.."Ooooaaahh...." He was hard as a rock and was happy that he was able to get that hard on.

"Now go to the chair and see how my boss is going to fuck me. see how he is going to satisfy me with his long cock deep insde my wet pussy... " she said hiking her shirt up to her hips..
Vivek could clearly see her hot cunt leaking juices all over it. It was wet and messy and he could smell her feminity from the chair.

"Ah......Ah....." she moaned and took out the dildo from the side of the bed.

"Oooo... aaaahh" Vivek moaned and he got a first glance of the dildo.

"See how big my bosses cock is ... shchheeeeee" Sanjana moaned and moved the dildo near her wet pussy.

"Vivek, do you want to see how your wife's boss is going to fuck your wife long and deep. Do you want to see how your wife will scream when another man's real cock comes in to rule her" she asked.

"Yes... Ah.. ahh.. yes.." Vivek responded. His hands were now stroking his hard on.

"See it.. Ahhh Ahhh AHhhh" she moaned loudly as she switched on the dildo and placed the vibrating piece near her pussy lips.

"Ahh Ahh.. Ahhh" she moaned in pleasure as the vinrating piece of siilcone was sending pleasure signals to every part of her body.

She quivered, bit her lips and arched..

Vivek was totally bought into the situation. He say Sanjana lying almost naked wiht only a skirt bunched like a rope on her hips arching and grooving with a vinrating dildo near her leaking pussy, boobs bouncing. Her eyes were closed, lips were bitten by her teeth and she was moaning like a cheap slut.

"Seee. how long his cock is.. see how he is entering me.. aaaaahhhh" she screamed as she moved the vibrating cock into her pussy. She put only 10% of it in and rolled her eyes and moaned.

"mmmm....Aaaaaa AAAAaAAA" loudly. She could not control her sensations. She lost all sense of purpose.. she did not care what she was doing or for whom.. All that mattered now was a sweet release to this great orgasmic buildup.

"AAAAAAAHHHHHHHH" she screamed as she put the full length dildo inside her.

As she moved in and out once, she screamed again

"OOOOOOOOO...AAAAAAA...ooooooo aaa.aahhhhhAAA" and burst out in an ORGASM. She thrashed on the bed and howled as the vibrator was pulsating her cunt and taking out all the juices. Her orgasm almost lasted for a minute or more. She was almost lost in it. She felt she had fainted. Her eyes were closed and she could not open in.. It was all dark...she was in complete bliss as she could see stars sparkling in the dark. There was a sensation on her brain which she felt exploded and was make every inch of her body react in pleasure. She smiled and breathed heavily.... she could not catch her breath. It was intense... The stars.. the space.. she was flying.. this is the best sex she thought when ANANDs face came smiling from behind those and grew in size.. Sanjana was jolted. "What the hell am i doing ? Why did his face come up ? she thought...

Vivek saw her thrash and settle down.. and jumped on top of her with his hard cock.

"Your bosses juices are all over you.. Let me fuck with my small cock now please..." he said and put his cock inside her wet and leaking pussy.
Sanjana was so very well lubricated that he slipped in wihtout any force.

Sanjana was happy that she made him hard again.. atleast that was the purpose with which she started this play.. She lay there catching her breath as Vivek started fucking her in quick strokes in missionary position

"Aah... Aahh ... Aah" he moaned and worked on her.

Sanjana felt his cock lose the hardness slowly and looked into his eyes and said

"How is your wifes pussy after another man had fucked her hard....hmmmm" she said sexily.

Viveks pecker regained the little hardness it had lost and he fucked even harded. Sanjana closed her eyes and started to feel his penis when

"Aaaahhhhhh......" he said and pulled out throwing his load all over.

He crashed near and said, "You are my life. I love you" in between catching his breath.

She smiled and hugged him tight. They both hugged and kissed..

Vivek was happy that he could break open the thing that was bothering him. He had put down the monkey on his back. He felt relieved. He was happy that Sanjana was so supportive. HE NEVER EXPECTED SANJANA to do any of what she did today. He was very happy.

On the other hand, Sanjana was completely confused. She was questioning the reason Anand's face popped up during her intense orgasm. She was happy that she was able to settle down Vivek without much trouble. She was afraid about what lay in the future.. It was mixed emotions

She saw Vivek blissfully sleeping beside her and thought

"I HAD TO DO IT" ...... "I HAD TO DO IT" -

Yes. she had to .. but was this only for him or ???..... mmmm future will answer.

They dozed off naked on the bed. Their life was changing and it was changing fast.
 horseride  Cheeta    
[+] 3 users Like sarit11's post
Like Reply

Messages In This Thread
RE: Indian Housewife : I had to do it by xosind - by sarit11 - 28-11-2018, 07:51 PM