Misc. Erotica The First Job- 'Story Of Seduction and Lust'
CHAPTER-10 _EPISODE-4(PART-2)

When Vikrant entered the bedroom he found Priyanka sitting on the bed. She was wearing a saree and she had covered her face under it. Vikrant put down the lubricant bottle on the side table as he sits on the bed. Vikrant felt like he was going to have suhagraat with Priyanka bhabhi and he was getting hard just thinking about it.

Vikrant pulled over Priyanka’s veil and uncovered her face. She had done some light make up which just worked like icing on the cake for her already gorgeous face. Vikrant tilted her head and put his lips on her, which were coloured in a very deep lipstick. Vikrant sucked her lips eagerly and soon her lipstick and saree both were disappeared from her body.

[img][Image: 147864578_priyanka-in-blouse.jpg][/img]

Priyanka was sitting wearing just a blouse and petticoat. Vikrant had played with her melons numerous times but every time he saw her tits under the cover, he felt the same urge to uncover them what he felt during the first time. Priyanka covered her boobs behind her hands when Vikrant removed her blouse. She was acting like a newlywed woman and he was liked it. It was making him hornier.
Vikrant spends the next few minutes kissing her all over the body and removing her petticoat. Soon there was just a tiny piece of panty on her body.

“Suneel gave me this lubricant, may he don’t know how wet you get by just thinking about my cock” Vikrant mocked.

“Lubricant bottle is for the ‘place’ which can’t get wet on its own” Priyanka said.

“You mean ASS?”

“hmmm”

“You want me to fuck your ass?”

“yeah but remember you can cum only in my pussy,” Priyanka said with a wink.

Priyanka was a shy housewife when Vikrant first met her months ago but now she was all naughty. He thought of changing her and now he can see that she was more open to sex now. She started loving to talk dirty during sex. Vikrant was happy to see that and he was excited to fuck her ass with his dick. He knew she doesn’t like ass-fucking so if she herself allows it then that means I really really matters to her.

Vikrant felt extremely happy as he applied some lube on his dick while Priyanka position herself to be fucked in the doggy style. After shining his dick with lube, Vikrant removed her panty and saw her pink ass-hole. He positions the bottle on her ass hole and then squeezed the bottle to fill her ass with the lubricant. Vikrant threw the bottle after he emptied it.

[img][Image: 147864354_priyanka-on-fours.png][/img]

“Vikrant, My ass is virgin so please be gentle” Priyanka requested when she felt Virkant’s cock on her rear hole.

“Don’t worry bhabhi, you will remember it forever so relax now and stop clenching your ass hole” Vikrant assured her.

Priyanka followed his instruction and loosen her ass hole. Vikrant gently rubbed his dick head against her back entry which made her shudder.

“Be calm and spread your ass-cheeks” Vikrant instructed.
Vikrant pushed his dick in her ass hole with mild force. His dick, as well as her ass hole both, were highly lubed so his dickhead entered easily but he felt her ass hole gripping his dick head like her pussy never did.

Priyanka’s ass was tighter than young cunt of Tanya also.
Entering bhabhi’s ass hole was still easier compared to pushing his dick completely in her ass hole. Vikrant kept pushing his dick with mild force as he doesn’t want to hurt Priyanka bhabhi though she kept moaning. Once he was completely inside her he started to fuck her, initially gently but soon he got into his rhythm and he was fucking her ass as if he was fucking her vagina.

“aaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh……..Vikranttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttt…………………….slowwww it dowwnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnn” Priyanka moans kept getting louder with his every thrust.

Vikrant had already fucked Priyanka thrice so he was assuming to fuck her for a very long time but her ass was too tight to last long. After about 10 minutes of ass fucking, Vikrant felt like cumming so he took his dick out of her ass and pushed it in the comfort of her pussy and ejaculated inside her.

[img][Image: 147864158_1223_12.jpg][/img]

Both of them were so tired after this rigorous round of fucking. Priyanka drifted to sleep soon after being ass fucked while Vikrant has to go back so he gets up from the bed and moved out of the bedroom. In the living room when he about to leave after wearing his clothes, Suneel offered him some whisky. Vikrant who was feeling a bit tired sit down with him and started drinking. After a couple of glass, Vikrant felt too tired to even get up. He felt the strain in his thighs and lower back due to lots of fucking so he ends up sleeping in Priyanka's living room on her sofa.

~

“Tell me Vikrant, What are you doing here? Are you angry with me because I didn't allow you to make love to me last night?” Nazia asked.

Vikrant who was searching for the right set of words to answer Nazia, felt a bit relieved. Nazia was thinking that he got angry with her because she did not let him fuck her last night. She can’t imagine that I was fucking Priyanka bhabhi whole night. But how could she guess something like that especially when Priyanka’s husband was also present inside the house, Vikrant thought.

“He came to wish Priyanka bhabhi happy birthday.” Vikrant turned back to see Suneel standing in the living room. “We had a small party last night and some drinks too, I hope you won't mind him drinking some whisky?,”  Suneel said.

“Today is bhabhi’s birthday? Let me wish her. where she is ?” Nazia asked.

“She is still sleeping” Suneel replied gesturing towards the bedroom.

~

Vikrant was getting ready for the office when Nazia entered his room. When he looked at her, he found her smiling cheekily.

“What happed why are smiling?” Vikrant asked adjusting his tie.

“You know Priyanka bhabhi have lots love marks all over her neck,”
Nazia said with an expression as if she had revealed a big secret.

For a moment Vikrant thought she had caught her red-handed but then looking at her smile he realised that what she actually meant so he replied with a wink “If you have agreed last night then I have given you more love bites than Suneel bhaiya have given to bhabhi” and then he grabbed Nazia’s hand and pulled her towards him and kissed her soft pink lips.

~

Vikrant and all his colleagues including Nazia were sitting in the meeting room. Kiran was standing and was briefing them about the new factory by their company was going to build.

“Vikrant you will be leaving tomorrow for the factory location. You will keep track of all finances and keep a close look at the quality of work. Since you are Team leader you can select one of a colleague to go with you. After the lunch tell me the name of your colleague you want to take with you for assistance and I will make arrangement for accommodation and booking for travel” Kiran said and then left the meeting room.

Vikrant was arranging the papers given by Kiran while his colleague started to leave meeting room one by one. In the end, only Vikrant and Arpita was left in the room.

“You want to say something?” Vikrant asked her.

“I want to go with you to the new factory location. Please consider it” Arpita requested him.

“But the date of your marriage is approaching. Don’t you want to be here and shop for your marriage?”

“Don’t talk about marriage, I just wanted to get away somewhere far so please consider my request,” Arpita said with a very sincere look and then she also left.

~

Just before the lunchtime Vikrant went to the washroom and was surprised to found Tanya there, who was smiling naughtily at him.

“What happened why are you smiling so much?” Vikrant asked.

“I was thinking about how much fun we are going to have there. Nobody will be there to disturb us and we can fuck day and night” Tanya said with a grin.

Vikrant felt his head getting heavy. His mind was flooded with so many thoughts. He wanted to take Nazia with her but then Arpita had specially requested him to take her with him while Tanya whom Vikrant was already fucking, had already started thinking about how she was going to fulfil her fantasies with him.
[+] 5 users Like _X_'s post
Like Reply

Messages In This Thread
RE: The First Job- 'Story Of Seduction and Lust' - by playboy131 - 01-12-2019, 10:32 PM
RE: The First Job- 'Story Of Seduction and Lust' - by playboy131 - 06-12-2019, 10:35 PM
RE: The First Job- 'Story Of Seduction and Lust' - by manas - 07-12-2019, 11:24 AM
RE: The First Job- 'Story Of Seduction and Lust' - by playboy131 - 12-12-2019, 11:02 PM
RE: The First Job- 'Story Of Seduction and Lust' - by playboy131 - 14-12-2019, 02:33 PM
RE: The First Job- 'Story Of Seduction and Lust' - by playboy131 - 15-12-2019, 11:10 PM
RE: The First Job- 'Story Of Seduction and Lust' - by playboy131 - 20-12-2019, 09:26 PM
RE: The First Job- 'Story Of Seduction and Lust' - by playboy131 - 26-12-2019, 11:24 PM
RE: The First Job- 'Story Of Seduction and Lust' - by playboy131 - 28-04-2020, 08:12 AM
RE: The First Job- 'Story Of Seduction and Lust' - by playboy131 - 04-05-2020, 07:51 PM
RE: The First Job- 'Story Of Seduction and Lust' - by _X_ - 09-05-2020, 03:13 PM
RE: The First Job- 'Story Of Seduction and Lust' - by Bhavana_sonii - 11-05-2020, 02:03 AM
RE: The First Job- 'Story Of Seduction and Lust' - by Bhavana_sonii - 15-05-2020, 04:50 PM
RE: The First Job- 'Story Of Seduction and Lust' - by playboy131 - 20-05-2020, 05:53 PM
RE: The First Job- 'Story Of Seduction and Lust' - by playboy131 - 12-06-2020, 12:04 AM
RE: The First Job- 'Story Of Seduction and Lust' - by Bhavana_sonii - 28-11-2020, 12:04 AM