Misc. Erotica The First Job- 'Story Of Seduction and Lust'
CHAPTER-10_EPISODE-4(PART-1)

Vikrant was terrified to see Nazia on the door. He felt blood in his body freezing while his mind started to search for a possible excuse. As he thought about some answer to provide to Nazia, he remembers how he ended up sleeping here in Priyanka’s apartment.

~

Vikrant took Priyanka to her bedroom by lifting her in his strong arms after Suneel requested him to take his wife to the bedroom. The bedroom was lasciviously decorated. Vikrant who was feeling a bit out of energy after the second round of fucking immediately felt a surge of sexual desires running from his mind to his penis.

Vikrant hugged Priyanka after removing her from his arms. They were standing naked in front of the bed which was decorated just like a first night bed. Priyanka arched her back as Vikrant kissed and sucked passionately all around her neck, giving her numerous hickeys as a souvenir.

“Vikrant, I am all sweaty. Let's take shower together” Priyanka bhabhi suggested when Vikrant moved down to kiss her shoulders and underarms. After two back to back rounds of steamy fucking both of them were covered in a layer of sweat. Being a woman Priyanka was more conscious about how she smells.

“We will take shower but first let me enjoy the taste of your body. For me, your sweat is more intoxicating than the whisky which your husband drinks.” Vikrant noticed Priyanka blushing as he said this.

“Now raise your hands and let me enjoy your taste” Vikrant suggested and Priyanka raised her hand over her head, opening her underarms for him to suck.

Vikrant looked Priyanka from top to the bottom. She had her hands above her head. Her bulky boobs were jetting out enticing him to suck. Her marvellously shaped and highly erotic ass was tempting him to slap it hard and then kiss all over it. In that pose, Priyanka bhabhi was looking like the goddess of seduction.

[img][Image: 147863806_priyanka-nude.png][/img]

Vikrant knelt down in front of Priyanka and pushed his tongue in her small but deep navel. Then he started to get up slowly which resulted in his tongue moving up on Priyanka’s body. His tongue kept moving upward brushing her soft and sensitive skin.

Priyanka felt as if high voltage current is running through her body. She grabbed Vikrant’s hair with one hand while her other hand slowly moved between her legs and she started rubbing her clit.
Vikrant grabbed Priyanka’s breast when his tongue reached the valley between her gigantic boobs. He pressed her boobs and sucked the skin on her boobs, making lot more hickeys. He played with her boobs and sucked them until he was convinced that he had marked her whole breasts with his love bites. Then he trails his tongue diagonally to one of her underarms.

Priyanka’s underarms were most sweaty. Vikrant sucked all the sweat like honey. After cleaning her one underarm he moved to another one and licked it too. Priyanka was on fire with every move of his tongue. Her hand was moving rapidly over her clit.

Priyanka shuts her eyes when she felt herself on brink of another orgasm but she was interrupted as Vikrant grabbed her hand which was servicing her cunt and dragged her to the bathroom.

Vikrant turned the knob of the shower once they were standing under it. Vikrant gestured Priyanka with his eyes and she immediately knew what he wanted. She turned towards the wall and placed her hands on the wall for support. Now her ass was in front of him, he didn’t waste time. Vikrant grabbed her hard cock and slowly pushed it in her pussy from behind.

One of Vikrnat’s hand moved up to seize Priyanka’s boobs while his other hand moved down to hold her thighs for support. Vikrant deliberately avoids fucking hard and fast to avoid any chance of falling and slipping.

Vikrant fucked Priyanka with moderate but deep thrusts. Vikrant’s hard and long rod kept hitting her G-spot and soon Priyanka had a very intense orgasm that her legs started trembling and she felt dizzy. Her eyes get shut automatically and she felt like she was flying on the sky. Her body felt like lighter like a piece of cotton to her and she kept flying.

When Priyanka opened her eyes after some time she found herself in Vikrant’s arm. He was sitting on the bathroom’s floor and she was in his lap.

“How are you feeling Priyanka bhabhi?”

“To be honest I have never experienced something like this before,” Priyanka replied and then she kissed Vikrant on the forehead. He could feel that this kiss was not filled with the lust, it was pure emotions. They looked into each other's eyes and their lips get getting closure until they touched and then they kissed. They kissed under the shower, sitting naked on the floor of the bathroom.

“Vikrant, there is a bag on the side table. Please bring it to me”
Priyanka said after the kissing fever was over.

Vikrant wrapped a towel around his waist and get out of the bathroom. He reached to the side table where a bag, on which name of the big brand was printed, was kept. He picked up the bag and take a look inside the bag. There was sexy lingerie in it and beneath it was a saree. He smiled to himself as he figures out that the birthday celebration of Priyanka was going to last long.

~

After handing over the bag to the Priyanka bhabhi, Vikrant gets out of the bedroom. He had just a towel wrapped on his body. He entered the living room and saw that Suneel was still drinking. After three rounds of fucking Vikrant was running out of the energy so he joined Suneel in drinking.

“You are really amazing fucker, no wonder my wife loves you,” Suneel said as he poured whisky for Vikrant.

“I’m sure she doesn’t love me because she loves you and she had said this hundred times to me” Vikrant replied picking up the glass in his hand.

“Believe me, she loves you as much as she loves me,” Suneel said after taking a sip her whisky.

“How that is possible? How can someone love 2 people?” Vikrant was surprised by Suneel’s claim.

“Look Vikrant, true love is when it's unrestricted. There is no boundary in love. If someone put a limit on love then that does not love. Don’t get fooled by watching non-sense romantic movies they are the biggest lies spread by the people who get real love in their own life. Love is true only when it is unrestricted. For example, if I force Priyanka to love only me than she can never truly love me because there will a limitation on her feelings.” Suneel said in a very serious tone.

Vikrant knew that he means it what he said so he asked: “How you know Priyanka bhabhi loves me?”

“I know it. For the past couple of week, you have been ignoring her but she kept talking about you. You know what she said about you?”

“What?”

“She never mentions how good you used to fuck her or how easily you can satisfy her and make her orgasm. She only talked about how nice and young you used to make her feel. She loved the way you take care of her and how your presence changes her mood” Suneel revealed.

Vikrant took a deep breath and replied “ But I love Nazia”

“No problem in that, actually Priyanka had already guessed that you love her and she is totally fine with it. You keep relationship with Nazia, there will be no issue from us but just don’t hurt Priyanka. Take out some time for her too” Suneel was drunk but Vikrant knew he was making sense so he nodded.

They were sipping their whisky when Priyanka sneaked her head out of bedroom’s door and gesture something to Suneel.

“Vikrant, Your special gift from your lovely bhabhi is ready. Go enjoy it” Suneel announced and passed a small bottle of lubricant to him.
[+] 2 users Like _X_'s post
Like Reply

Messages In This Thread
RE: The First Job- 'Story Of Seduction and Lust' - by playboy131 - 01-12-2019, 10:32 PM
RE: The First Job- 'Story Of Seduction and Lust' - by playboy131 - 06-12-2019, 10:35 PM
RE: The First Job- 'Story Of Seduction and Lust' - by manas - 07-12-2019, 11:24 AM
RE: The First Job- 'Story Of Seduction and Lust' - by playboy131 - 12-12-2019, 11:02 PM
RE: The First Job- 'Story Of Seduction and Lust' - by playboy131 - 14-12-2019, 02:33 PM
RE: The First Job- 'Story Of Seduction and Lust' - by playboy131 - 15-12-2019, 11:10 PM
RE: The First Job- 'Story Of Seduction and Lust' - by playboy131 - 20-12-2019, 09:26 PM
RE: The First Job- 'Story Of Seduction and Lust' - by playboy131 - 26-12-2019, 11:24 PM
RE: The First Job- 'Story Of Seduction and Lust' - by playboy131 - 28-04-2020, 08:12 AM
RE: The First Job- 'Story Of Seduction and Lust' - by playboy131 - 04-05-2020, 07:51 PM
RE: The First Job- 'Story Of Seduction and Lust' - by _X_ - 09-05-2020, 03:12 PM
RE: The First Job- 'Story Of Seduction and Lust' - by Bhavana_sonii - 11-05-2020, 02:03 AM
RE: The First Job- 'Story Of Seduction and Lust' - by Bhavana_sonii - 15-05-2020, 04:50 PM
RE: The First Job- 'Story Of Seduction and Lust' - by playboy131 - 20-05-2020, 05:53 PM
RE: The First Job- 'Story Of Seduction and Lust' - by playboy131 - 12-06-2020, 12:04 AM
RE: The First Job- 'Story Of Seduction and Lust' - by Bhavana_sonii - 28-11-2020, 12:04 AM