A Banana Muffin Saga
Chapter-46

Khurram seemed to cherish  every single second with Tanvi as his mind was completely occupied to snatch the right moment to take the plunge! 

He knew she was ready! 

Tanvi mewled in approval while she continued to row the cycle pedals furiously and tried to expand the gap between her legs. She wanted to witness the moment their genitals hit aginst each other and its impact on her cunt. She realized the old man’s hand on her back was slowly pushing her hips down - the pressure was unmistakable! 

Tanvi felt desperation taking over her rationality as she continued to grind and wobble her buttocks right upto his face as if begging him to use his hands for the final plunge!

Khurram watched with absolute fascination at Tanvi’s perfectly shaped feet, calves and thighs working in unison to expand the space between her groin to accommodate his stupendous sized erection. However, his rapt attention was not due to the way she unknowingly widened her shapely limbs, instead he was benumbed by comparing the size difference between them. For a fleeting second, he truly wondered if the delicate female would be able to take his visceral monster into her cunt’s internal cavern.

Once she felt Khurram’s left hand on her lower back, an acute shiver generated from her brain and turned itself to a heated baton...increasing its temperature within nanoseconds, gathering it pace...steadily...at superhuman rate...till she realized the reason for that sudden surge of electric spark!

The piercing stab she felt inside her cunt was prompted by her lustrous thigh skin that had cushioned itself against the scorching heat of the old man’s shaft-head!

Her eyes selaed for a moment allowing her brain to acclimatize with the reality. The very next second, she fluttered her eyes open to capture the most perverted taboo she ever performed in her entire life...with someone other than her husband...that too with her neighbor, who was old enough to be a father figure...

Instead, during those fateful moments, all that Tanvi could capture was the blurred outline of a virile man, who was confident to display his feelings brazenly without fearing anything or anyone in the world, a man who owned a malignant abomination that looked even more poised than his ego and to her incredulous eyes, the menacing tool quivered inside his spandex short as if it was silently promising to admonish all her inner turmoil!!

Khurram’s hands exerted more pressure Tanvi’s back to push her hips down and he joined his both thumbs to position at the exact spot where her ass-crack began. He was cherishing every passing second once he saw her upper thighs grazing right on his engorged and swollen penis head.

To Tanvi, she guessed the old man was about to use his thumbs to pull down her apparel as the heat of his fingers were right over the waistband. Without her brain’s recognition, Tanvi’s legs started to oscillate her mounds indicating her pervert neighbor that his atrociously overgrown shaft was finally making its way to the entrance of her hedonistic hole that he was frantically craving to explore since he laid his eyes of this exquisite creation...

As if reconfirming his speculations, Tanvi wiggled her hips perfervidly against his hefty hands!! 

Tanvi suppressed her groan that came along with her noiseless orgasm that pummeled inside her vagina since she started the workout that day with Khurram! 

Both her vulvic labia’s lost their control...She came!

Tanvi blinked to comprehend the unmistakable jerks of her hips!!

Cum liquid released through her defenseless vagina without any clamour!!!

Instead, her lungs failed to contain her moans...Along with her hips that proudly rocked towards the old man’s face and shamelessly displaying her drenched groin that was no longer covered inside the apparel’s patch. With her cum seeping out in copious volume, the tiny patch was unable to cover her black pubic hair and allowed the yellow apparel to display her womanhood directly at the sex-demented old man’s awaiting eyes!

Khurram saw her sporadic jolts, and a wicked sneer appeared instinctively as he recognized the pattern of the young woman’s tremors. His fascination reached another high once he captured the way her hips jerked...telling him that such an occurrence never happened in his sex life with all the women he had fucked thorough his life, including his wife! He also realized that Tanvi was relentlessly controlling her physical activities to an extreme extend so that she would not disclose what exactly was happening inside her body at that exact moment. It gave him the chance to create a depraved image of how she would react once she allows her passion to flood without holding any barriers...

He knew it would happen...It was only a matter of answering the question ‘when’!

Tanvi’s eyes became clouded with tears that was mixed with passion, shame, remorse and excitement of breaking the forbidden decree of married life...Her thighs screeched to disseminate the extreme heat from the old man’s shaft that now rested and poked against her upper thigh...very much closer to where she wanted it to intrude!

Khurram made a small shove using both his thumbs right below end point of her vertebrae creating a sharp reflex from Tanvi, and it stopped her in mid-air! Hanging!!

His fingers stood firm at the exact point from where it could explore towards her privates...

She recognized her hips widening itself and her ass-cheeks spreading to create the space that his fingers were seeking...

"Oh-God...It will...happen...", same thought ran through both Tanvi's and Khurram's head!

You guys are HERE!! So dumb of me! Both of you started without me today?” Safiya’s voice fell over the sweltering couple like a thunderbolt and made both of them motionless...and they lost control of their reaction muscles, looking completely defenseless and exasperated from the sudden break of their shared yearning.

Khurram replied with a hard grunt and tried his best to control his anger “Arre Begum, you came! I thought you were preparing that special order of Banana Muffins for tomorrow’s function!, that’s why I did not called you to gym today”, though Tanvi was unable to see, Khurram made a murderous face to his wife for barging inside at the carefully chosen moment...At the exact second when his cherished muse was about to liberate herself from her final stronghold! 

Without giving any room for further questioning, Safiya continued at her husband “You can continue with Tanvi till she finishes, I am starting on the next machine”. Tanvi realized with a pricked throat that she was unable to meet the old woman’s eyes because she was clearly caught in the act.  Tanvi also noticed Safiya not being able to look straight to her eyes “Maybe she still has some guilty conscious for seducing and having sex with my husband” she noted. Tanvi’s brain fetched and projected the picture of how she would have looked with the old man standing behind her with both their genitals touching-but not touching...“just like how Safiyaji and Khurramji looked during the previous day’s work out as if they were literally fucking by standing...exactly how he is standing behind me right now!!!” he brain jolted.

“Khurramji, I am done now, I was about to finish as Safiyaji arrived!”, despite her knowledge that Safiya caught them in the compromising situation, Tanvi’s revulsion towards her own husband and the elder woman was such that she didn’t bother to express her apologies. 

“If Tanvi have finished, could you help me? I forgot to bring the rod from home!”, Safiya had a smirk on her lips that went unnoticed by Tanvi, but was caught totally well by Khurram. He saw his wife was nodding directly at his engorged cock as if she was making a point. He pulled himself to a standing position behind the young woman when all the three of them got startled by the noise of the gym door opening again!

“Oh, everyone is here...PERFECT!”, Sanjoth’s contemptous voice fell on the three individuals deriving varied emotions.

Tanvi looked down and continued her rowing as if she did not preferred to acknowledge her husband!

Safiya’s face displayed delight filled longing as she watched the young man, and disgust towards her husband!

Khurram looked pensive while standing right behind the young man’s wife. His only relief was his prized manhood that was turned towards his wife’s direction and Sanjoth could not see it standing upright and jutting!

“Khurramji, could you help me also after Safiyaji’s workout? I have been lagging behind a lot recently!” Sanjoth ignored Tanvi as he walked towards the workout bench and laid down to start his workout.

As the momentary pause became unbearable, Safiya took the initiative to break the unpleasant silence. “Are you going to start stretching now, Tanvi? If yes, I can help you”, she said by pointing towards the gym ball, still not meeting Tanvi’s eyes.

“No Safiyaji, I was actually done when you reached...I think kids might be alone at home, are they Sanju?”, she knew she had to make that small talk.

“Oh, I left them at Mehtaji’s house. If you are going back, pick them from there ok” Sanjoth didn’t looked towards his wife for any response. Tanvi knew she had to leave the gym immediately to avoid further confrontation with her husband which, she wanted to avoid it at all cost and continued to wear her tee-shirt and running pants.

“Khurramji, could you please help me with support?” Safiya’s voice rang inside her ears as she walked out of the room leaving the trio to continue.

Tanvi’s mind was in deep turmoil as she walked back home. She knew it was a deliberate move done by her husband to burst into the gym, and his voice sounded like he was the great detective who caught the biggest crime ever. But she failed to recognize that Safiya also had her own ulterior motive to disturb her husband’s scheme. At that specific moment, Tanvi’s main headache was in figuring out how to tackle the subject to a closure with her husband. Adding to her misery, her subconscious continued to play in double-mode; From one side she heard it accusing her for all her whorish behavior along with its heavy disparagement for letting her guard down and entering into illicit physical relationship with all other men; and on another end, she heard its pleasure craving hollers that she wanted to quench so desperately that she wanted to open her legs without any reasoning.

Despite be best efforts to avoid all the conflicting thoughts, somehow, she knew she had cheated herself over her own marital life...and she was left with just one way out...which, she was not willing to accept!! 

“I need to talk to someone about all this...otherwise I will go mad!”, she decided and found her kids playing with Abhijeet in their courtyard.

Back at Gym

Khurram was furious at his wife for her interlude at the brink when he was devilishly close to the fulfillment of his target. However, he knew very well that he was supposed to act it out when he noticed Sanjoth who looked like, not being able to stand straight in front of him due to his wrongdoing with Safiya. However, he failed to interpret the reason for his wife acting so insolent and not following his instructions.

“Begum, I am going to the sauna okay!”, without giving any room to have a conversation with Sanjoth, Khurram walked away to the backside of the gym and entered into the sauna.

“What happened Safiyaji? everything okay na?” Sanjoth was desperate to talk with Safiya after their episode and was unable to find an opening with so many incidents happening around. 

“Oh yes, everything is perfect...Sanju..uu!”, he cringed at the way the older woman lingered his name. His inflated penis convulsed inside his underwear when he saw her eyes gawking lustily at his growing pole “Oh-God, there is no mistake, she needs this bad boy so desperately, FUCCK! I AM THE MAN!!”, his brain muffled the curse. But even before he could surmise, he felt blood rushing through his testicles, making his shaft to reach its full rigidness instantaneously. As if realizing his effect on the elder woman, he fixed his eyes blatantly on Safiya’s inverted buttocks that were flying further up. His gaze got glued on her entire backside that had opened directly towards him. Her shorts were really small and hardly covered below her glutes leaving the rest of her humongous brown legs bare naked. His eyes sparked when he saw her compact sports bra forced the two immense melons to look further stiff, while those mummeries seemed to tantalize him to smudge his face between its softness.

“I am so fucking sure that the old man is only muscles, he doesn’t have the REAL muscle to satisfy this hot woman...I have to get Safiyaji for a whole night and fuck her brainless...No wonder she is so horny for me despite her age!!”, as if reading Sanjoth’s thoughts, Safiya turned her head and gave him another flirtatious smile that he couldn’t resist further. He leaped to reach next to Safiya in less than one fraction of a second! 

Before he could do anything, he heard her whispering “I will come down tonight around 2 or 2-30, now I can’t talk to you”, he nodded in agreement and squeezed her downturned breast and felt the hardness of one nipple between his fingers.

“I am also going now Safiyaji, as I have to prepare some slides for a client meeting”, he told the first excuse that came to his mind. Despite his cock’s bellowing to stay and get closer with the elder woman, he was intimidated by the giant of her husband who seemed not to be friendly towards him as usual. An element of doubt creeped into his head along with his stimulating musings towards the old man’s wife. However, none of those mattered once he felt the fingers of the large woman fondling his erect pole and silently conveying him to leave the gym.        

Outside with Tanvi

“Oh look who’s here...Tanvi Didi!, haven’t seen you for ages! Where were you? Are you alright??” Abhijeet’s voice carried genuine concern and his face lightened up to see the gorgeous woman walking towards him. Despite being inside her baggy running apparel, Tanvi was indeed a beautiful woman.

“Hi Abhi...I am very much alright. Sanjoth reached back from his trip and I was a bit tied up at home!”.

“Hmmm...’Tied Up’ you said Didi?”, his voice was full of mischievousness as he stressed the words.

“Oh-Common-Abhi! You know what I meant!”, she tried her best to behave normal and return at his gaze. Despite all her best efforts, she still failed to keep a straight line with his eyes as the images of his cum coated cock springing out from her maid’s stench filled vagina re-played in front of her eyes, repeating the same scene again and again, triggering visions of her own disgraceful activities on the same young man’s who stood in front of her.

“Heheh...sorry Didi, I know...was just kidding with you okay!”, he replied with a wicked grin pasted on his face.

“Common kids, let’s go!”, Tanvi wanted to escape...quick. However, she was stopped before she could walk away by her husband. She saw Sanjoth walking briskly towards them.

“Tanvi, let Abhijeet be the baby-sitter for a bit more time, let’s go for a walk...come!”, she saw Abhijeet’s grimaced face while her husband held a winning smile. Left with no more excuse, Tanvi left the perplexing kids with an understanding Abhijeet and sstrutted behind her husband who seemed to be in a hurry.

“Why are you doing this?”, her voice was soft, but menacing.

“Let’s walk a bit further, I don’t want Abhijeet or anyone to hear our issues!” Sanjoth increased his pace through the mini-jungle pathway.

“Keep whatever you want to say to yourself!”, she whispered in annoyance and found her husband about to retort at her immediately, and restraining himself from blurting.

“Commmon Sanju...What do you want to talk??”, her anger boiled and he noticed her voice rising higher than usual.

Sanjoth paused a moment to turn back to ask her “What the fuck were you and Khurram doing there, huh???”, but did not let her reply. Instead, he continued walking. “You know what Tanvi? Don’t tell me...Don’t you dare open your mouth...because I know very well by now that, you open your mouth only to tell lies...ONLY LIES!”.

There was complete silence between them.

“What Tanvi..What?? You have nothing to justify, is it? I caught you both...It’s just how I expected...Despite all my assumptions, I still had some hope left that you were in fact, a genuine wife, and a good mother to our children Tanvi!”, he spat hard and continued to degrade his wife.

Tanvi continued to stare at him without a single muscle moving on her body...absolute stillness.

Back with Abhijeet

“Bro! She just left with that husband of hers...What a damn timing of that bastard to return back from his business trip!”, Abhijeet told Fariz and Maryam who were enjoying their wine by relaxing inside their king sized jacuzzi, naked, next to each other...encircled by the warm water and smooth lather around. Fariz had his right hand around his sister’s shoulder and was tickling her with tiny circles with his fingers over her shoulder blades, breasts...

They were on speaker phone with their friend Abhijeet while he brought up the interesting subject that they all discussed recently – Tanvi Didi!

“You love this...Don’t you my naughty little sister? You just love your brother to take care of you, don’t you?”, as he said, he let his left hand slide through his sister’s soft breast and further it glided down towards her dangerous spot while his right hand continued caressing her lower back, stroking her...

He noticed goosebumps rising all over her skin indicating her arousal.

Maryam shuddered as her brother’s fingers slowly hooked her thong from backside and pulled it’s knot aside to release it free from its side. She jolted and twitched her eyes shut from the trivial shame she felt as her brother’s action made her bottom to get unclothed. To her own surprise, it was a first...She never used to be shy with her brother. Despite her recognition, it was mainly because the released thong extended a large gap through which, the warm water uncovered her dark anal passage and it scooped away the gooey liquid from her cunt.

“You really love this, huh, my sweet sister?”, Fariz felt his heated shaft almost reaching its bursting point once he registered it being the first time his sister actually allowed him to explore her body with such liberty. He continued to pull her thong aside from behind while his left hand caressed and rested slowly above her hairless pussy. His right hand then dived further deep and trailed across her crinkly hole and he kept his middle finger straight at her anal ring and allowed her to get used to its heinous intentions.

“Mmm...Noo...Farii...iz”, his sister’s voice lacked any sort of conviction to stop him from continuing. Fariz found her face resting on his right shoulder and her lips trying their best to stop expressing her willingness. With that ammunition, Fariz moved further and pushed his middle finger into her weeping anal passage and he heard her approving moan. As he watched his naked and squirming sister, the notion of the hot naked girl next to him slowly faded from being his sibling. All the time, he ensured his left hand continued to circle and knead all around her pussy mound that was now barely covered with her loosened thong. His fingers worked in unison to remove the final obstruction aside and he touched his sister’s vaginal lips for the first time with her consent.

“Gosh Mimi...you...are...just...”, his voice hiccupped as he saw his sister opening her eyes and looking at him with lust subduing her brotherly love. At the same time, her hips parted open giving him the cue to remove her thong completely away and allow him absolute and complete access to her pleasure organs. His middle finger that stayed at her anal entrance breached its resistance and explored the burning heat inside till his knuckle rested firm and sealed it tight, producing yet another loud moan from her upturned face.

Abhijeet heard his friend’s sensual whimper through his phone while Fariz watched with increasing desire at his fidgeting sister.

Fariz pulled up and spun her to face him, all in one movement. Maryam hung her head, not able to meet her brother’s eyes directly. Without losing another moment, he lunged forward and took his sister’s parted lips into his mouth and locked them into a most passionate kiss they had ever encountered.

Maryam was momentarily caught off guard at her brother's kiss, assuming it would take her brother much more to gather the courage to make that kind of move on her. Though she allowed him to fool around her body and even allow him to explore her heinous hole few times, and as she also did similar foolery on her brother’s body, this was the first time she actually allowed Fariz to explore this long-range. Despite their free and open relationship, she never had the power to decide if she should allow him to break the taboo.

“Oh-Godl! What am I DOINGG!!”, despite a wild scream inside her brain, Maryam welcomed his lip-lock and his strong middle finger that prodded deeper into her rectum by now. "Ooooh...mmmm" Maryam closed her eyes and glided forward s her naked breasts hit straight at her brother’s chiseled chest. With heavy grunts, she pushed her ass back harder against his attacking finger. Before she could comprehend, she found her own tongue sliding forward and encircling his invading tongue into a dance of their own.

Both of them kissed deep and tenderly for a while, before Fariz pulling away and was surprised to find his sister biting his lower lip and pulling him back for another heated kiss. All along this time, his left hand continued to caress her sticky vagina trying to excrete more liquid from where it was imprisoned, prompting her to moan fiercely loudly into his mouth.

Abhijeet felt completely helpless as his hot neighbor’s children played next to him while he continued to listen to his two friends underwent an extremely heated sex session. He tried his best to control his exhilaration to keep in his mind that these two were brother and sister, twins and were engaged in the most forbidden pleasure, making his cock to grow out of proportion. As he continued to listen passively, he heard the water from their jacuzzi splashing and the image of the two naked bodies appeared inside his brain in an impulse. 

Concurrent to Abhijeet’s thought lines, Maryam was pulling her brother’s hand away from her vagina and slowly drawing it upward, through her taut navel, leading it further up, and finally letting it rest on her breast, letting him feel her heated breaths and the cushiony softness that was in stark contrast with her stone hard nipple.

"Ohh!" Maryam’s crooned and her eyes closed automatically from the pleasure she felt as her brother’s hand pinched her hardened nipple and she pushed his head and guided it down and into into his hungry mouth. Her hands wrapped immediately around his head with appreciating response while her thighs parted further and slowly locked around his hips...grazing her vaginal lips gently at the base of his stiff, circumcised penis. Fariz was in heaven, and he expressed the extend his love and hunger for his sister with all its earnestness by chewing her nipple slowly in circles, then flicking rapidly, followed by slow sucking and finally oscillating from both her pleasure nubbins using his hand and mouth concurrently.

“Faarizz...sstoop...I...I dont...aaah...dunno if...we...stop...uuufff!!!”, her mild protests dissolved as he used his right hand to pull her close to his groin and simultaneously pushed his middle finger to its maximum length and lodged deep into her rectal passage. In response, Maryam continued dancing her breasts into the voracious mouth of her brother while rubbing her shaved vaginal lips against his throbbing manhood wantonly, without bothering for a moment to consider it was her own brother’s anatomy that was pleasuring her. She took a sweet moment before pulling herself away from the smothering mouth and brought him back to kiss...again...this time it was no longer passionate...their kisss was furiously intoxicating to both of them.

"Just enjoy, my sister...but remember what you always told me...You will be there for me and I will be there for you...Forever!”, as he said, Fariz thrusted his hips forward and pulled her buttocks against him, crushing her cunt against his cock that pulsated between their bodies.

"Mmmph!!!" Fariz groaned into his sister's mouth, as he continued massaging her breasts and fingered her asshole with synchronized movements. He felt her vaginal lips pressing hard and spreading over the length of his thick shaft along with their intense kiss. 

"Aaaah...ooh...mmm!” Maryam crooned and arched her chest upwards and pulled her brother’s mouth once again towards her breast and Fariz did not missed to gulp her breast and used his tongue’s tip to riffle her stiff nipple, steadfast...wild...and covered it with his spittle. Maryam arched her body to maximum stretch and allowed her brother to transplant the perverted pleasure that he always controlled inside him to her body through their depraved, blasphemous and forbidden union. 

A super frustrated Abijeet groaned at his helplessness and tried his best to suppress his tent and avoided it from projecting out of his boxer as he found the two kids looking at him with doubtful eyes. He gave them a cheering smile and tried his best to concentrate further into the phone’s earpiece while imagining the sex happening at its other end.

Feeling bolder with all the initiations he received from his sister, Fariz moved his face between his sister’s breasts and started to munch his sister's stiffened nipples while continuing the fingering of her asshole vigorously...pumping her...rocking her...consuming her...

“OOOO-GAAAWD-SSSHIITT!!!”, Maryam cursed loudly into her brother’s ear indicating her final submission to their carnal heat, and Abhijeet heard her brother whimpering back softly with concurrence. 

Fariz found his sister using her slick lips and sucking his ear lobe as she rode high up by lifting her hips above the water and took the stance....as if considering her decision...as if she wanted to stop then and there...as if she wanted continue with what they were doing...her eyes looked glazed with tears of passion...her black pupils moved vigorously as if she was deciding...before her final resignation!

Maryam felt some kind of foreboding enveloping her as her heated, naked body getting sucked into the whirlwind of her own brother’s scorching lust-fever. Her thigh tightened and gripped her sibling’s hips while she held her body in mid-air limbo. Her heart called upon her brain to stop before the final plunge into the utmost depravity that she could fall...

Fariz saw his sister’s eyelids plummeting down...And, the very next moment his sister’s vaginal pastels starting to spread over his skinless cockhead of his thick penis.

“Faarii...uuufff...mm...mm...aah!”, instead of detaching herself from dwelling into the carnal sin, Maryam rubbed the cockhead once again before allowing her body weight to slide over and onto her brother’s man-shaft. 

“Yeeaaah-ssshiitt!!!”, she tried her level best to conceal her pain filled muffle by biting hard on Fariz’s muscular shoulder meat. 

“OOH-FFUKKK!”, Abhijeet’s cock bounced inside his shorts as he heard his friend Fariz, groaning from the satisfaction of having his erection enclosed inside the most sacred love-hole that he could ever get into – his own sister Maryam’s pleasure cove was now plastered and filled by his virile cock buried till its base! 

Abhijeet was easily able to apprehend the agonizing cries that his friend Maryam was letting out. He recognized that she was fighting her level best not to scream, even though her virgin cunt was bellowing due to the burning sensations from the destruction of the millions of tendons inside her soft tunnel. Her vaginal muscles overworked to savor the sinful sensations that her brother’s throbbing cock transpired on every nerve it touched.

It was obvious to both brother and sister that Maryam was inexperienced in the area of pleasuring her revered pit because all her previous exploits were engaged in exploiting her rectal tunnel so far. Fariz fought away all his urges to slam and pump his cock into his sister’s cunt. Instead, he relaxed and allowed her to get used to his girth. He remained passive while Maryam took the lead to slip further and further on her brother’s penis and allowed her cunt’s lascivious depths to gulp his substantial sized organ. Maryam’s hands still clutched her brother’s head and shoulder while she was continuously whispering her encouragement and painful pleasure into his ears.

“Take it slow Mimii! Relax your muscles...aaah!”, his soft mumbling had the effect on her immediately. He found her vagina relaxing over his meaty cock and gripping again to release it the next moment, repeatedly. While her cunt muscles stretched over the penetrating organ, her brain was getting used to the fact that she had finally allowed the one thing that she never wanted to happen – her brother was insider her womanhood! And, she was enjoying every micro-second of it!! Her cunt was flexing into micro explosions making her incestual cunt to bury more of her brother’s shaft into her!!!

Maryam’s eyes continued to be closed...her face held the most beautiful sight! She was smiling...it was a smile filled with delight! 

She had finally allowed to let her virginity to fall...and her heart leaped with gratified fulfillment to comprehend that it was given away to the most worthy person in the whole world – her virginity given to her own brother!

“Mmmm...aah...ooouuw!!!”, Fariz’s amazement had no bounds as he continued to watch his sister who was bouncing and jerking on top his cock. Her eyes were closed, mouth parted into a captivating smile and she let out a coarse scream to rip out of her lungs, at the same time impaled herself by pushing her cunt completely on his shaft, conveying him and their friend on phone that she had an incredible orgasm...right then...right there...with her brother’s bayonetting cock buried deep inside her hollering cavern! Her head fell hard on his shoulder making her nearly pass-out!

Fariz did not wasted another moment to lip-lock his sister into a fiery tongue kiss while grabbing her ass hard. He wiggled his middle finger inside her burning rectum, doubling her pleasure, tripling his carnal feeling. He heard his sister gasping and panting inside his mouth and silently encouraging to continue what he was doing...her fingers dug into his shoulder blades as if pleading him to pound her harder!

“Oh-uf-uuff...sshhii....sshi...OOOOH-FFFUCCCCKK!!!”, Abhijeet’s eyes blurred as he desperately tried to control his engorged cock from spilling out as he continued to ear-witness the complete abandonment of the sex crazed twins enduring their incestuous coupling into a heated, blistering and an incredible rupture. 

“I...I will cummm noouww Fariiiii....oooofff...Fariiiii I am cuuumminggg!!!”, obscenities flew past from Maryam’s mouth between her heated kisses over his face and the soft bites she delivered on her brother’s naked body. Before even he could comprehend, Fariz witnessed the contrasting responses of his sister’s cunt that continued to churn his cock and side by side she was hollering the promulgation of her cunt’s release!

“Fuck me...fuck mee...oh-shitt...ooh-sshitt!!!”, both Abhijeet and Fariz heard the unbelievable moans from the frenzied female who seemed to be hypnotized into an ignorant trance of her own blissful orgasm.

“OOOOH-FFUUUCCK!!!”, a hysterical scream left Maryam’s mouth along with eyes flexing open when she figured out her brother lifting her out of the jacuzzi’s water level. Along another frenzied squeal, she watched her brother contorting his body, and pounding his cock to pierce her cunt to its paramount depth that his cock could penetrate.

“I AM CUMMINGG TOOO MIMIIIII!!!”, Fariz wheezed loudly as his hips continued its upward motion to meet his sister’s downward thrashes while his middle finger darted in and out of her dirty orifice punishing her pleasure nerves to tripartite the experience of the orgasm blizzard that she was undergoing.

“Aaah-ooou-uugh-mmm!!!”, Maryam groaned and whined continuously to let his brother use his dense monster to destroy the innermost pleasure sanctum of her cunt and allowed his shaft to penetrate relentlessly till her vaginal enclosure felt the molten liquid of his incestuous cum spraying and coating her insides...

Filling her!

Consuming her!!

Forcing her powerless!!

Pushing her cunt to release itself simultaneously!!!

She collapsed on top of her brother like a dead weight and he lowered both their bodies into the blissful warmth of jacuzzi water and gripped her with tender love, kissing her face softly, allowing her cunt to relax from its chaotic state while his cock continued to spew the last drops...filling her...again...and again!

The siblings panted heavily with irregular breaths...conjoined by their genitals...continuing to place soft kisses of love mixed with compassionate murmurs of unparallel affections to each other. When it was all over, both of them took their own sweet time to inhale deep breaths to replenish their energy receptacles. Both of them found themselves engaged in the most passionate, loving and caring embrace with each other...both naked...with their genitals embroiled...exactly how they were entwined to each other during their conceived state...two bodies...one soul...

Spending another couple of blissful minutes, Maryam and Fariz separated and rinsed themselves below the shower. They stood in a tight embrace by holding each other’s naked bodies within the comfort of their interwoven arms while their lips continued to explore more and more as if trying to uncover yet another level of forbidden pleasure.

“Gaaawdd!”, Fariz heard his sister peevishly protesting and detaching herself away from his body. He smiled and leaned to kiss her forehead while his sister’s hand wrapped around his spent shaft, stroking it softly. Without losing another moment, his lips left her forehead and he bent forward to take and enclose one of her nipples into his mouth. To his surprise, she pushed his shoulder away from her body.

“No-not-yet...”. she said and moved a bit away from her brother and allowed the warm shower spray over both of them. 

Her voice cracked as she muttered the next words... “I want to taste you!”
[+] 2 users Like YLTS's post
Like Reply

Messages In This Thread
A Banana Muffin Saga - by YLTS - 26-03-2019, 10:38 PM
RE: A Banana Muffin Saga - by YLTS - 26-03-2019, 10:40 PM
RE: A Banana Muffin Saga - by furihard - 27-03-2019, 10:57 PM
RE: A Banana Muffin Saga - by YLTS - 28-03-2019, 12:00 AM
RE: A Banana Muffin Saga - by YLTS - 28-03-2019, 01:58 AM
RE: A Banana Muffin Saga - by YLTS - 28-03-2019, 02:00 AM
RE: A Banana Muffin Saga - by furihard - 28-03-2019, 09:24 PM
RE: A Banana Muffin Saga - by YLTS - 29-03-2019, 09:49 AM