Misc. Erotica Kasturi : The Enchanting Scent Part - 2
The stranger was panting besides her. Clearly he had the best time of his life. It was written all over his face. Her pussy too was crying of love shown by his black mamba. She was all wet and cumming too. 
But before things could go out of her hand she decided to get out from there as soon as possible. 

She went inside and cleaned the mess he had created. He was staring only at her when she came back in the room. She was surprised but he was up again. Her heart started pounding hard. She tried to ignore him and picked up her panties. Slowly she wore them up her womanhood. She picked up her dress and in between her eyes met his.

"Are you planning to leave ?" He asked.
The dress felt heavy in her hand she stopped her breasts started heaving up and down. The dress slipped off her hand and fell on the ground. The stranger moved on the bed...feared of him...she took a step back. He got off the bed and started walking towards her. She kept going back...until there was no room left for her to escape. 

She looked at the bathroom door that was still open. He knew what she was planning. She moved quick...he as well...his heart ached as he noticed her juggling ass and thighs. He wanted her.

But she was able to escape inside. She wanted to shut the door in...took her whole body against it... however she wasn't able to push the lock up. He pressed to open the door...he wanted to get the princess. Kasturi giggled as they both struggled to keep their wishes. 
"Aahh No...Haha...please...okay...okay...No." Kasturi was trying her best. But he was too powerful for her. 

She went deeper inside the bathroom. Her bare back agaist the cold wall. His warm body trapped her in between. 
"Didn't you like the first round...huh ?" He whispered in her ears.
"Were you really hit by me ?" Kasturi asked noticing he was moving really well.
"No...I wasn't." He replied with a grin on his face.

He picked her up in his lap and took her back to the bed.
He turned her up side down with her head placed on the bed and her ass up on the knees. He spread her ass out and licked her rear end all the way up and down. His hard fingers digged deep in her soft flesh. She could feel raging need. 

"Aaaahhhh....Eeesshhh." she moaned as he swiveled his tongue in her tiny ass crack. He slapped her ass hard to keep her wiggling body grounded. He digged deeper and deeper. It was clear from her moans that she was liking every bit of it. She quenched and released her shit hole.
Soon his tongue replaced by his middle finger.... pistoning her side B....in and out. He spat a lot and lubricated her ass for his two fingers. 

"No...No...No...!" Kasturi shivered realising what he was going to do. She tried to escape out of his clutches. He grabbed her ankle and pulled her back on the bed. His left side landed on her waist pinning her down on the bed. 
It took him no time and her tiny shithole was stuffed with his two thick fingers. Kasturi wiggled her body like a fish out of water...her legs slapping hard against this bed.
But he was in no mood to let her go. Soon he started pistoning her in and out... loosing her asshole.

As soon as he got up her to position him to bang her. Kasturi moved...but he was way quicker and stronger than her. He grabbed her ankle and pulled her back to him.
"Easy sweetheart...let me open you for your husband." He declared slapping her ass cheeks. Her fair padded ass reddened immediately, the print of his palm visible on it. 
"Aaahhh...No...pleaseee." Kasturi pleaded.
He positioned her in Doggy style with her head grounded on the bed. 
He rubbed his thick and bulging dick head against her tiny delicate pink end. A shiver run down her body. She clenched herself. 
"Hahaha...open it Randi." He growled. And rubbed again.

Positioning his shaft and grabbing her waist harder...he pressed against her side B. Kasturi moved ahead... imagining the pain his black shaft will give. He wasn't pleased at all. He pressed her down on a pillow and put his weigh on her waist... Making her ass pop out. 
He positioned himself again.... opening her ass out... gulping his manhood inside. 
"Aaaaaaahhhhh." Kasturi shrieked. Tear beads coming out of her eyes immediately. She grabbed the sheets in her palm to calm her down but it was of no use.
"Fuckkking bitch...such tight ass." He moaned out in pleasure.
Even if he moved a little it filled her again with the same amount of pain. She started sobbing. 

He let go her waist and put his chest against her bare back. He held her fingers intertwined with his. He took her hair off her left cheek and neck. Kissing her deeper with his tongue playing tunes on her body giving her gentle pleasure shocks. Calming her down. 
But soon he started pushing deeper inside her... pistoning her. His muffled growls in her ear... telling her how much he liked it. And soon her ass had given up her virginity...he was able to move more freely now. Opening her really wide. Kasturi too started enjoying it. Her eyes were closed...her moans as racy and sexy as ever. It did took him muh time. He sped up and emptied himself inside it. It was almost like a pain relief when she felt his lawa inside her. 

Only after two more rounds he let her go.

I was 5:00 in the morning she arrived at her house. She looked like mess. Besides the pain in her back end was still fresh. It was impossible for her to even walk on her feet.  Somehow she managed to get to her room. 
Billu was sleeping on it. The towel wrapped around his waist had loosened out. But his manhood was still covered. 
"Gosh he is such a big bull." Kasturi thought in her head... seeing his toned and muscular body and chiseled chest. His breath was heavy. As she moved much inside her room...she noticed her panties lying on the bed. It made her blush thinking how difficult it had been for him after all that happened in the afternoon. 

But she had other urgent things to do as well. Realising something she took another room and slept all day long there. Billu tried to wake her sometime but she was very sleepy. He was desperate but he didn't pushed any further.

During the night as well she asked not to do anything with her. Reluctant he came back in his room with another set of her panties and relieved himself.

About a week later there was no one else in the house. It was only her...him and Shweta. After lunch... Kasturi pushed his door. He was sleeping...all naked in his boxers. She placed her palm on his bulging chest and let her silky smooth hair curtaining the intimacy between them. She let his masculine scent in her... fueling her desire to feel him inside her. She nuzzled him deeper. Her nostrils flaring. Slowly he opened his eyes watching her actions. Kasturi had no idea about it as her eyes were closed and she was in a completely different world.

He pushed her up. It would have been okay...if he pinned her down...rather he pushed her up. She was puzzled.
"Madam...please don't get me wrong...i can't do it." He said.
"What ? Am I not beautiful anymore ?" She replied.
"You are the most beautiful thing I have ever seen in my life...but I don't know somehow I don't want you this way." He replied.
Kasturi had no idea what he was saying.
"I love you Madam...And I want to love you as your husband and not some kind of Playboy." He replied.
"What are you saying...I already have a husband." Kasturi said giggling.
"Yes. I know that. Billu said half heartedly. But I want to make sure if not in this life...I want you to be with me in the next lives we are going to live. He added.
"You are such a innocent man...Awww." she replied... Trying to wrap her hands around his neck.

"No ! I want to marry you." He was adamant.
"Stop it..." Kasturi said blushing.
"Don't worry...we don't need to do it publically. Just important parts and you will be mine forever." He replied.
"Are you drunk...Okay sleep now." She said getting up his bed.
"Be ready Madam. It will happen tonight. I want you to look like a bride for me." He said out loud as she exited his room. 

But it was clear thathe wasn't bluffing at all. He brought her a beautiful embroidered red saree with all his savings. And a gold holy chain. He also got a little fire place decorated a bed with all red rosed he could find in the garden. 
Kasturi didn't know what she wanted...it was completely wrong yet she moved. She had to look her best for her bew husband. It was half hours past midnight when it made her his wife. 

She looked really beautiful. The red saree perfectly suited her. The blouse was a bit tight but it pushed her beauty even further. Her sculpted waist and stomach made her look like some sex goddess. She had all red bangles in her wrist and heavy anklets too. Her palm redded with all the heena he had brought for her. 

It took them only ten minutes to do the rituals. Kasturi was blushing red as she turned to face him. Her eyes grounded. The viel covering her head. She bent down to touch the feet of her new husband. But there was no need of that. He picked her up in his arms. Taking her upstairs....to consummate their marriage. He closed the door in...and put her down on the ground. It was her saree that came out first. 
His hard palms took control of her breasts from behind. Mauling her hard and harsh...like new husbands. He wasn't even bothered much and tore it off in a flash. The buttons spread in different directions...she had bo bra inside...her soft toys came in direct control of Billu. 
And he knew how to treat her.

He threw her on the bed and came on top of her. Kasturi blushed and covered her toys. He took her hands off her breasts and looked at them with all the lust he had in his eyes. Her nipples grew harder and redder. It was impossible for her to look at him. Soon his lips came down to have his share of her. His teeth digging deeper in her cherries.... Kasturi arched her back. Moaning.... pleading.... panting. 
He was merciless. He knew how to tease her. Enjoying it very all.
Like Reply

Messages In This Thread
RE: Kasturi : The Enchanting Scent Part - 2 - by rashmi_rathi - 23-02-2019, 09:02 PM