Fantasy Dark Division - The Capsa by bdbeauty
"Oh fuck, yes...oh God, Lizzie...I'm gonna, I'm gonna...UNHHHHHHH!" Jeff's neck tightened as he held his breath. Lizzie felt his cock pulse as cum shot from him into the water that had become clear enough so that she could enjoy the view. She stroked him through his orgasm enjoying how incredible he looked there for her. When he was done, he sank into the water lower, his chest heaving.

Lizzie pulled her fingers from him and released his cock. She moved them together in the water allowing them to be cleaned and then sat just staring at her lovely man. He was a masterpiece there. A few moments later and his eyes opened staring at her. He had a silent look of surprise and wonder on his face. Her chest was completely flushed as she stared back at him. She was somehow happy that she had on a loose blue tank top so that he could see the effect on her. The v-neck hid nothing of her flushed chest.

Jeff sat up and took her face in his hands, kissing her fiercely. His kisses were never ending as he held her mouth to his. When they finally parted, they both could hardly breathe.

"You should, um, hose off in the shower considering. I'll meet you over there." Lizzie spoke quickly in her excitement and stood up taking a towel from the hooks and picking up her shower caddy. Jeff stood up and reached for the towel as Lizzie made her way around the curtain out into the main shower area.

Once she had stripped down and was in the shower and the water running over her, Lizzie saw Jeff striding up to her slowly before pulling the door back. He hung his towel on the hook just inside making his way all the way up to her. He seized her face in his hands once more taking his time to enjoy her mouth completely. She moaned. His kisses had changed from the passionate hungry ones of before to something deeper.

"Where the hell did you learn that?" He was breathless as he asked her.

"The internet is a beautiful thing Jeff, did you like it?" He leaned down taking her mouth again as an answer, his tongue lightly dancing with hers.

"More than I think I should have. When we are hosed off enough, I'm going to take you in my room and taste every inch of you. I want my bed to smell like you everywhere." His voice was thick and deep as he poured the words out. It made her quiver in excitement.

"I think you should touch me right here." She was needy pressing her body into his. His cock rebounded only slightly as she did so.

"I told you, in my bed princess." He pressed into her parted her thighs with his leg and put pressure onto her pussy. She moaned grabbing at his shoulders.

"Let's go." Jeff flicked the water off grabbing her towel and handing it to her. She dried off briefly before wrapping it around her and heading out of the shower.

"I'll clean up here, but you better be spread out naked on my bed waiting when I get there." His voice was full of warning as he spoke. Lizzie was quick to comply hurriedly walking down the hallway.

As she ran past Kerry's room the smell of her excitement wafted under his door. It was hell to be next to Jeff's room sometimes. He figured that he might as well live vicariously though, so he peeled off his jeans and briefs and laid himself down in his bed buried in the scent of her. He was thrilled that she had left the sheets there, even though he knew she had cleaned his room.

Lizzie discarded her towel quickly and pulled back the blanket on Jeff's bed. She fixed her bun a little so it was tight – hoping that Jeff would be so kind as to pound into her like he had the other day. She wanted it so badly right now. After lying on top of the sheets for a few moments, she felt very naked and decided to arrange herself beneath them.

When Jeff opened the door, he was slow in his movements, turning to lock it he made his way to the bed before stepping out of his sandals and tossing his towel onto the back of his desk chair.
Like, Comment and Give Rating.
Like Reply

Messages In This Thread
RE: Dark Division - The Capsa by bdbeauty - by Ramesh_Rocky - 20-02-2019, 01:27 PM