Fantasy Dark Division - The Capsa by bdbeauty
"I didn't think anybody was going to see them." He was completely in tune with her watching the smile on her face, and he somehow felt the need to explain and do so quickly.

"I like them they're cute, but take them off anyway." Lizzie was stern crossing her arms to admire him as she glanced at the water. It would only be another moment before the tub was full to the proper level. The bubbles danced lightly across, not a massive cloud but a nice coating of inviting warmth.

Jeff was not one for ceremony, and merely slid the boxers off tossing them to the side. He stood stark naked in front of her for the first time in a week. He was beautiful. He was not overly muscled because he didn't work out that much after all. His muscles were those of a fighter – a man's man. His legs sturdy and covered in a dusting of light brown hair led up to an impressive cock. He was not hard as he stood there, but it didn't seem to bother him.

He smiled at her awkwardly as she stood taking his body in, and she saw as his cock began to come to life. She turned noting the water had reached its level and leaned to turn off the faucets. Once they were off, there was a silence in the room.

Lizzie strode across the length of the tub until she was right in front of Jeff. She reached placing her hands on his shoulders before leaning to place a small kiss on his cheek. Still somewhat dumbstruck, Jeff stood watching as she walked away and seized the small step stool. She placed it nicely next to the bath and then returned to take his hand.

"Get in, slowly, the water is pretty warm." She gestured to the tub. The tub was enormous, and Jeff easily found room for his long legs and wide shoulders. He sat down slowly a look of ease enveloping his face as he reached a seated position. Lizzie smiled, enjoying his relaxation. She was happy to give that bit of reprieve to him. She leaned to retrieve the clean washcloth and body wash from her shower caddy and walked over taking a seat on the stool next to the tub.

"Are you going to join me?" Jeff asked with no smirk on his face, just peace.

"No. I'm going to cave too, tonight. Jeff can I please touch your body? I want you tonight, only you, not Kerry and not sharing, I want you tonight." Lizzie smiled and Jeff nodded his assent. She dipped the washcloth into the water and rang it out. Her squeeze of body wash into it sent a hint of vanilla into the air to add to the raspberry already around them.

Lizzie reached into the tub washing over Jeff's shoulders and down his chest. His eyes locked on hers as she did it. She made her way down his body skipping his pelvis to follow the flow of his legs. His eyes were intense as he stared at her. When she washed his feet he smiled a little, probably because it was a little bit ticklish for him. Lizzie savored his reaction and then her lips parted slightly in anticipation of what she was about to do. The last few times they had been together had been so feverish and here she was lavishing him with attention.

As she slid her washcloth between his thighs, he parted his legs to allow her access. She allowed her hand to follow to where his legs met just behind his balls. Jeff's lips parted now too as she cradled his balls in her hand and then let them fall as she moved to the base of his cock. He was just starting to get fully hard as she allowed the cloth to slide up his shaft and over his head. She returned slowly wrapping the washcloth around his cock and stroking up and down a few easy times.

"Mmmmm...that's nice." Jeff relaxed his head back against the tub sighing. After a few more slow strokes, Lizzie could wait no longer and dropped her washcloth watching it float to the surface as her bare hand took its place. A deep sigh from Jeff garnered her own small noise as she enjoyed the feeling of his cock in her hand. That beautiful contradiction of being soft to her touches, but yet hard beneath the surface made her wetter by the second. She realized then that she hadn't really had the chance to hold Jeff in her hand like this before. Now, she was able to admire his impressive length and girth and let it slide easily through her hand as she kept her pace slow. He had a slight upward bend near his head, unlike Kerry.
Like, Comment and Give Rating.
Like Reply

Messages In This Thread
RE: Dark Division - The Capsa by bdbeauty - by Ramesh_Rocky - 20-02-2019, 01:26 PM