Fantasy Dark Division - The Capsa by bdbeauty
"Yep, in your bed no less – sleep tight there tonight. Now, hold still." Lizzie took a wad of gauze dipping it into the betadine to squeeze over his wounds leaving its characteristic red orange hue on Jeff's otherwise tan, freckled skin.

Latex gloves on her hands, she started to open the package holding a needle and sutures. Once she made her statement, she had not stopped and expected a response. When she grabbed the needle and moved to start her first stitch she was met with another look full of desire from Jeff.

"Are you serious? That is so freakin' hot. You aren't serious, because I swear if it smells like you...oh my God I'm gonna lose it." It must have been her imagination that Jeff's skin was warmer when she steadied herself and started to stitch up the first gash. Whether she was imagining it or not, the look on his face was definitely making her temperature rise.

"I guess you'll just have to search for wet spots and see...huh?" She grinned as she tied off the first row of stitches reaching for scissors to cut her thread.

"Damn...you know, I'm glad you weren't there for this one. It got a little crazy." Something in Jeff's voice seemed different as she paused on her second stitch for the second of his gashes. Her eyes met his once again to find a look bordering on fear in his eyes.

"Want to tell me about it?" Lizzie continued her stitches in an effort to get through this rather painful process as quickly as possible for his sake.

"Maybe later...I was just out cold for a few minutes and it reminded me just how dangerous this work is. Makes me wonder why you should have to choose between us, why we can't just figure this out somehow." Lizzie looked into his face searching for the smartass motivation to what he was saying. She figured it had to be there.

"Jeff, you aren't going to get me to cave and make a choice. I told you this is only temporary anyways. Now, I'm almost done, just have to get this third one buttoned up and we'll wash this shoulder off." Lizzie was trying to resist the urge to just listen to him, just do as he said. He had to understand – he had to, it was obvious this was only temporary until she found her mate, so she wanted to enjoy them both.

"Sorry, I just...nevermind. How long do these need to stay in?" Jeff glanced at his shoulder as she tied off the last of her stitches. They weren't perfect, but at least they would let his shoulder heal.

"About two weeks from what I've read, here hold still. I'm going to just pour a little alcohol and then put a waterproof bandage on it. You can go shower then." She leaned to his right grabbing the bottle of alcohol and folding the towel to a place that wasn't filthy. She suddenly realized just how very close she was to Jeff's body and more importantly to his lips - those gorgeous pouty lips. Her pause was broken as Jeff's hand moved to her left hip.

Lizzie's heart fluttered at his touch. It was minor and she had been touching him this whole time, but there was something about his touch on her hip that made her pause. She stood holding the alcohol bottle in hand and realized that she was on the verge of kissing Jeff or being kissed by Jeff. Their eyes were on each other's lips and she saw every intention in his face.

In a flash she switched the alcohol to her left hand and pressed the towel against his chest. The suddenness of her movements broke the thickness of the moment and allowed her to escape narrowly from exactly what she wanted right then.

Alcohol streamed down Jeff's shoulder and he gasped dropping his hand to the table thankfully. She let him sit for a moment as the alcohol dried and then pulled fresh gauze out placing it on his skin.

"Hold this." Lizzie looked into his eyes. She tried to not convey too much with her own, but couldn't help it. She really wanted him to understand and just put his pride away for once. Just once.

With the bandage in place, Lizzie cleaned up around Jeff who sat there silently. If she could only hear his thoughts right now, then she would know what she had to do to make him see. When everything was either in the trash or back in its cabinet, she turned her attention back to Jeff.

Approaching him from behind allowed her a view of his strong back. She loved to map out his scars with her eyes. He had only a few marks on his back. Her eyes traced his spine upward pausing on his neck and considering just how nice it would be to nuzzle into him.

As she moved around the table, she was afforded a look across his profile at how nicely his nose moved into his lips. How his chin formed a perfect line below it. She could kick herself for these feelings and by the time she stood in front of him, they were stifled once more.
Like, Comment and Give Rating.
Like Reply

Messages In This Thread
RE: Dark Division - The Capsa by bdbeauty - by Ramesh_Rocky - 20-02-2019, 01:25 PM