Fantasy Dark Division - The Capsa by bdbeauty
"Okay, you ate. Now, sit up on the table so I can clean whatever you got that is bleeding through your shirt." Lizzie made her way around the kitchen table to the other side where the boys were sitting.

"Ah, shit, another shirt ruined. You know I'll be fine, I just need a hot shower."

"Jeff, you are not going to be fine, would you just suck it up and get fixed up. You can take a nice long bath after and sing like a weirdo while you do it." Kerry knew his partner too well. And, with those words Jeff stood and turned himself taking a seat on the edge of the metal table.

"Here let me help you get your shirt off." Lizzie reached out without thinking and seized the bottom of Jeff's shirt pulling it upward. One hand underneath allowed her to guide his injured arm out of it so that she could pull it over his head and down the other arm.

Three deep gashes formed a line across Jeff's left shoulder at an angle. They appeared to be from a pretty nasty set of claws and Lizzie wondered just how hairy the situation had gotten. In her examination of his wounds she didn't realize that her right hand had found a home in the center of Jeff's chest.

When she finally caught herself she turned and made direct eye contact with him. His eyes made her catch her breath instantly. The look on his face wasn't that of an injured man, or an irritated one, but a look of desire. She quickly averted her gaze not wanting to allow the temptation when she already felt her heat rising. After their call she had forgotten to finish what she started with her vibrator before the guys came home. Now, it was all she could do to be in the room with both of them at the same time. She wondered if they felt it too.

"Well, I'm full and unlike you I have nothing standing between me an exceptionally long, hot shower. Besides, I have missed that smell, and Z I can't be here while you are pre-occupied with Jeff. So, I'll see you guys in a little bit." Kerry pushed his chair back and stood walking out of the room.

"Jeff, take a big swig of whiskey because this is filthy and I'm going to clean it out with some peroxide." Lizzie moved to Jeff's side pulling the peroxide into a syringe to make it easy to squirt on his open gashes.

As instructed, the agent took a large gulp of whiskey and then braced himself. When she returned to him, she moved up to his body – unable to ignore the heat she felt radiating from him.

"I don't know why you didn't just stop at a hospital...the CIA has to pay for that if you need it right? Ready?" She gazed into his face seeing the trust in his eyes and the thanks buried somewhere in there too. Jeff nodded as she held a towel in her right hand under his shoulder and started to squeeze the peroxide onto each gash slowly. She found herself leaning against the table, not realizing that her pelvis was flush against Jeff's hand.

"Aaargh, fuck that burns. And, yes they do pay for it, but I hate the questions and paperwork and then sometimes fitness evaluations. We try to keep out of the regular channels as much as we can." Jeff grimaced, but kept his eye contact. Lizzie watched as the bubbles subsided. The towel caught dirt remnants and other nastiness from the washing out. Then she patted the wounds lightly.

"You know, I think I'm going to need to put stitches in those. I took a first aid class this year, so I think I can handle it if you don't mind." She had leaned in to see the extent of his wounds and as she turned her head to look into his eyes again, now realizing just how close their faces were.

"So, were you jerking off when I called?"

Lizzie moved off to the side grabbing the betadine bottle and pored some into a small dish. She pondered for a few long moments what she should say in response to Jeff's crass comment.
Like, Comment and Give Rating.
Like Reply

Messages In This Thread
RE: Dark Division - The Capsa by bdbeauty - by Ramesh_Rocky - 20-02-2019, 01:25 PM