Fantasy Dark Division - The Capsa by bdbeauty
"Ummm...I don't know meat – all meat would be good. Yea...that would be good." She couldn't mask her breathing well as she stammered out her words. Her only hope was that he wasn't paying too much attention.

"Baby, are you okay? Were you just working out or something?" Busted...shit! The sound of his voice didn't help her focus on sounding normal.

"Uh, yeah, working out. Earning that beer." Lizzie sighed, hoping that would be the end of it.

"Wait...at 10 o'clock at night? You were jerking off weren't you?" Motherfucker it was like he was telepathic.

"Sure, Jeff, sure and in your bed too...how long until you guys get back anyways?" Her distaste for his cocky attitude surfaced.

"Maybe like an hour or so. You know you can just push pause on what you're doing and we can pick it up when I get back. I can even lose Kerry if I need to." He could be such an ass sometimes, and she hated that part of him more than anything.

"Fuck you Jeff – not interested." And with those words she hung up not wanting to hear any more of his attitude.

Once she had hung up, she realized her mood was gone. So, she got up and straightened Jeff's bed. Her vibrator would have to go back in a drawer until after the boys came back.

After two hours, there was no denying that she was worried. It was no longer just about her excitement to see them. They should have been back a while ago and she figured they would have called if they had been delayed. So, she picked up her phone and in a calculated measure called Kerry.

"Hey Z– I'm glad you called. Can you check and see that we have gauze and bandages? It looks like we weren't quite done after all and Jeff got a little banged up." Kerry sounded tired in his words and she wondered just how banged up Jeff was. She made her way to the medical room and looked in the cabinets. There were a few boxes of gauze left and a couple of boxes of bandages.

"We have both Kerry – are you okay? What happened?" Her concern was obvious.

"One of the things from the case followed us and we had a tussle in the parking lot waiting on our pizza. Jeff got sliced up by claws, so I'm just driving him back. It won't be long – just have the booze ready."

"Okay – you guys give me grey hair you know. I'll see you soon, do you need anything Kerry?"

"Nah, just some scbangs and such. Thanks Z."

She breathed a sigh of relief when he hung up, and went to the liquor cabinet wanting to be ready when Jeff came in. She loved the way Kerry called her Z – it was so personal and made her feel like his girl. Jeff called her everything – baby, sweetheart, gorgeous. He was just that way. Between the two, she felt so cared for it killed her.

Like, Comment and Give Rating.
Like Reply

Messages In This Thread
RE: Dark Division - The Capsa by bdbeauty - by Ramesh_Rocky - 20-02-2019, 01:25 PM