Misc. Erotica The First Job- 'Story Of Seduction and Lust'
CHAPTER-10_EPISODE-3

Vikrant took a quick view of the Priyanka’s living room. Only a dim green light LED bulb was on. The room was oozing with the sexual vibes. He noticed that Priyanka was standing near the centre table and there was a cake on the top of the table.

Suneel shut the door as Vikrant started to walk towards his loving Priyanka bhabhi. He purposefully avoided any conversation with Suneel and continued to move towards the bhabhi. He was about 10 steps away from Priyanka when he can guess what she was wearing. Priyanka bhabhi was wearing a net dress on a skirt. Her face was glowing with anticipation while she had a very silly but naughty smile on her lips. Priyanka was looking remarkably sensuous. Any top lingerie brand would have happily signed her as their brand ambassador.

[img][Image: 147544403_priyanka-baby-doll.png][/img]

“You liked the dress? I bought this for this special occasion!!!” Suneel asked Vikrant. He seemed very excited.

Vikrant was thinking what and how to answer Suneel’s when Priyanka walked briskly towards him and hugged him. She looked so restless and clung to him as if someone will him away from her. Vikrant looked at Suneel, his face was full with the expression of satisfaction. Vikrant was smart enough to guess that it was of Suneel’s idea to invite him to celebrate the birthday.

Vikrant who was little reluctant so far but now his hormones started to take over his nervousness. He pulled Priyanka’s skirt up with one hand and with another hand he spanked her tight ass and then grabbed her ass with of his hands.

“Ohhhhh……Vikraaaaaaaaanttt……You don’t know how much I missed your hands on my body…Kissss me baby…..My lips are waiting” Priyanka said.

Vikrant saw that Suneel who now had got settled on the sofa, also heard what his wife said but he remained calm and just watched him grabbing her sexy wife’s ass. He then started kissing Priyanka while his dick started rubbing against her plump thighs. She was kissing him back with full energy.

“Happy birthday Bhabhi ji” Vikrant said after they broke out of the kiss.

“Thanks, Vikrant, it’s my one of best birthday so far and you know what the best part about it is?” Priyanka asked.

“What?”

“That its just began and on top of that its all is planned by your Suneel bhaiya (brother)” Priyanka revealed what Vikrant had already guessed.

“Lets cut the cake” Suneel suddenly announced.

All of them then gathered around the centre table where the cake was kept. Suneel was lighting the candle when Vikrant asked “Where is the knife?” when he noticed that there was no plastic knife on the table.

“Here is the knife” Priyanka chirped while she flicked her hand over the bulging tent made by his penis.

“Are you serious?” Vikrant was surprised by her gesture.

“hmmmmmmmmmm”

“You mean, you will cut your birthday cake with my dick?”

“yeaahhhhhhhhh darling” Priyanka replied and squatted in front of him and quickly pulled down his short and underwear. His dick springs out as soon as it was freed from clothes. Vikrant nervously looked at Suneel, who still looked so calm and composed.
Suneel picked up the cake from the table and take it close to Vikrant’s dick. Priyanka then grabbed his dick and cut his cake using Vikrant’s dick like a knife. Suneel put the cake back on the table after Priyanka was done cutting it.

Priyanka then kneeled in front of Vikrant once again and this time she started to move his tongue around the head of his cock which was smeared with the cake. She cleaned all the cake from his hard rod and eat it. After cleaning his dick with her tongue Priyanka grabbed his dick and started stroking it while her tongue was teasing his balls. She sucked his ball which had some cake on it.

Vikrant was in heaven. Priyanka was a married, mature and highly experienced and she knows how to give a perfect blowjob. She was moving his tongue on his balls perfectly when he looked at Suneel. He (Suneel) was sitting on the sofa again and he was eating cake. The same cake which was cut using Vikrant's penis. Vikrant felt highly excited to see him eating that cake while his wife was sucking his dick.

“I am about to cummmm” Vikrant said when he felt that he was about to unload. Listening to that Priyanka stopped sucking his cock and stood up.

“What happened??” Vikrant asked. He was irritated to be left when he was on the brink of spurting his semen into her mouth.

“I don’t want to you to waste your precious sperm” Priyanka replied.

“But you have drunk it many times!!!” Vikrant was surprised.

“But now I want you to fuck me and cum deep inside me. Vikrant, I wanted to bear your child.” Vikrant got a dopamine rush when he heard Priyanka begging him to fuck her and make her pregnant while her husband was sitting there.

Vikrant who was a little anxious so far got very horny listening to Priyanka. He thought why should he hesitate when husband and wife both wanted him to fuck Priyanka. He unzipped bhabhi’s skirt and then tore away the net dress she was wearing. Priyanka was now standing just in Bra and panty.

Vikrant’s cock was hard since he kissed Nazia in the evening and now he wanted to put his cock in Priyanka’s pussy and fuck her hard. He turned her towards the sofa and made her bend.

[img][Image: 147544545_fucking-priyanka-in-front-of-suneel.png][/img]

Vikrant kissed the part of Priyanka ass which was outside panty and then he quickly pulled her tiny panty down. Her clean shaved vagina was in front of Vikrant. Her pussy lips completely drenched in her love juices which revealed how eager she was to take his dick in her pussy in front of her impotent husband.

“Spread your ass Priyanka bhabhi” Vikrant ordered while he grabbed his dick in his palm and started stroking it slowly. Priyanka followed her order like a slave and spread her ass to gave him easy access to her secret vault.

“ooohhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh” Priyanka moaned after Vikrant pushed his dick in her vagina with full force. She loved Vikrant’s energy with which Vikrant used to fuck her.

Vikrant saw Suneel who had his dick out of his pant and was masturbating watching another man fuck her wife in front of him. It was a very new experience for Vikrant. He had never felt so horny before. His dick was as hard as a rod of steel.

“aaaaaaaaaaaaahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh……..fuccccckkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkk……meeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee” living room was echoing with the sexual moans of Priyanka bhabhi. She kept moaning as Vikrant kept fucking her with full intensity.

Vikrant drilled bhabhi’s pussy for more than 20 minutes and then exploded his cum in her pussy. He was out of breath as he fuking her ruthlessly. He take his cock out of her sticky cunt and sit down beside Suneel on the sofa. Suneel too had cummed by then and was cleaning his mess with a tissue paper.

Suneel offered a tissue paper to Vikrant to clean his dick too but instead of taking tissue paper, he ordered Priyanka to come and clean his dick with her tongue. Priyanka who had settled in another sofa in front of them, get down from the sofa and walked to towards him on her all fours. She walked like a cat keep her eyes fixed on his dick which was covered with her and his juices.

Vikrant’s limped cock started to gain strength and hardness as Priyanka sucked his dick and balls. Sooner his dick was hard was ready for another round. Vikrant pulled her and make her lay down on the table and then he took the cake in his hands and smear it all over Priyanka's body.

[img][Image: 147544618_chocklate-cake-on-priyanka.png][/img]

Vikrant pointed his dick at the entrance of Priyanka’s pussy and pushed it in. He fucked her on the table and while fucking he licked cake from her body. Priyanka had never experienced something like this even Suneel looked surprised by the Vikrant’s way of giving pleasure to his wife.

Priyanka enjoyed being fucked by his lover in front of her husband and thinking about it she kept having orgasm after every five minutes. By the time she felt Vikrant cumming and wetting her vaginal walls with her cum, she had forgotten the number of times she had an orgasm. She felt like she was flying high in the sky while Vikrant filled her cunt for the second time on her birthday night.

After the second round, Vikrant felt thirsty so he asked Suneel for some whisky. Suneel quickly poured some whisky in two glasses. Both of them started drinking whisky while Priyanka was still lying on the table. Her high heartbeat showed how hard Vikrant had fucked her.

“How you get so much stamina?” Suneel asked.

“I don’t know. I think it’s a natural thing” Vikrant replied.

“No, not everybody has such stamina. No surprise Priyanka was eager to be fucked by you”

“I think I should leave now,” Vikrant said after he emptied his glass.

“No, not now. First, take your bhabhi to the bedroom, then decide if you want to go or stay for some more time” Vikant nodded and then he pulled Priyanka bhabhi in his arm and started walking towards her bedroom.  

When Vikrant entered into her bedroom, he instantly knew why Suneel had asked him to take Priyanka bhabhi to the bedroom. Rose petals were spread all over the bed and the rest of the room was decorated too. He felt his dick getting hard again seeing that Suneel has decorated his bedroom like a suhaagrat (first night). He then fucked Priyanka on her bed which was decorated by her husband.

~

Next morning Vikrant woke up with the sound of the doorbell. He felt irritated but when doorbell kept ringing he get up from sofa unwillingly and walked to the door rubbing his sleepy eyes. When he opened the door he saw Nazia standing on the door. Seeing her there, Vikrant’s sleepy mind finally woke up. He was in Priyanka’s apartment while the girl whom he had confessed his love just yesterday was standing in front of her.

“What are doing here Vikrant?” Nazia asked.
[+] 7 users Like _X_'s post
Like Reply

Messages In This Thread
RE: The First Job- 'Story Of Seduction and Lust' - by playboy131 - 01-12-2019, 10:32 PM
RE: The First Job- 'Story Of Seduction and Lust' - by playboy131 - 06-12-2019, 10:35 PM
RE: The First Job- 'Story Of Seduction and Lust' - by manas - 07-12-2019, 11:24 AM
RE: The First Job- 'Story Of Seduction and Lust' - by playboy131 - 12-12-2019, 11:02 PM
RE: The First Job- 'Story Of Seduction and Lust' - by playboy131 - 14-12-2019, 02:33 PM
RE: The First Job- 'Story Of Seduction and Lust' - by playboy131 - 15-12-2019, 11:10 PM
RE: The First Job- 'Story Of Seduction and Lust' - by playboy131 - 20-12-2019, 09:26 PM
RE: The First Job- 'Story Of Seduction and Lust' - by playboy131 - 26-12-2019, 11:24 PM
RE: The First Job- 'Story Of Seduction and Lust' - by playboy131 - 28-04-2020, 08:12 AM
RE: The First Job- 'Story Of Seduction and Lust' - by playboy131 - 04-05-2020, 07:51 PM
RE: The First Job- 'Story Of Seduction and Lust' - by _X_ - 06-05-2020, 02:42 PM
RE: The First Job- 'Story Of Seduction and Lust' - by Bhavana_sonii - 11-05-2020, 02:03 AM
RE: The First Job- 'Story Of Seduction and Lust' - by Bhavana_sonii - 15-05-2020, 04:50 PM
RE: The First Job- 'Story Of Seduction and Lust' - by playboy131 - 20-05-2020, 05:53 PM
RE: The First Job- 'Story Of Seduction and Lust' - by playboy131 - 12-06-2020, 12:04 AM
RE: The First Job- 'Story Of Seduction and Lust' - by Bhavana_sonii - 28-11-2020, 12:04 AM