Adultery Shy housewife and secret cross dresser hubby
part 16....continues....

every hard thrust inside her cunt makes her moan louder and her tits bouncing badly and his thumb pressing inside her ass hole which making her feel extra sensitive and her eyes turning red in lust and his eyes stuck in her eyes showing how horny he is for bitch like her whom he never saw a day ago and he is riding her since evening like he knows her for years and the flexing nature of priya just proving what a man can make woman do if her husband is sissy like me wearing her clothes and laying on bed watching his own wife with lust of a man whom she never knew beside his name she just know that he had a dick and he can make her cum more than she ever imagined in her entire married life.... 

the sound of hitting his blls in her body and her wetness making fach fach fach ahhhhh ahhhh was enough to prove two lovers are enjoying the moment on their best while i being on bed can't control my feelings started fingering my hole and playing with my nipples which caught eye of wasim and he spanked her saying look that bitch priya how is carving for dick and she smiled saying ahhh let her carve don't stop saying she turned her face watching her image on mirror desiring to keep fucking and he holds her hairs pulling her face upside thrusting harder breathing heavily saying you are one sexy whore it's nice to find a woman who stand strong until man like me want to play with her.... 

it's been half and hour nither of them giving up and their passion getting on express way where they were riding just like riders ride on road where there is no limit sign ....

i can see sweat breaking on their bodies especially on my priya fave dipping down to floor and his chest and face was too sweaty thinking of her armpits i can't resist and slowly i get near the dressing table and touched her armpits she shouted not now but i said just want that sweat honey it's fresh and tasty she looked me and moans saying can't you see my husband is fucking me go and smell his armpit ,i walked closer to him he left her hairs and lifted her hand saying go one you can taste my hairy armpits as much you can but remember her sweaty armpits are just for me saying he keep fucking her.... 

i smelled his armpit feeling his hirs on my nose slowly i started licking his armpit with my tongue gently feeling every sweat touching my tip of tongue and making his hairs go wet and i licked his armpit badly once playing for a time and he moaned saying i didn't knew how nice i am feeling by getting my armpit licked... i licked his armpit nicely eating every drop of his sweat and moved to his other side where he was not ready to get rid of his thumb that he was already playing inside her ass hole.... priya watched me in mirror and biting her lips she said you can lick my feet until his armpit is not available and i get down on knees started licking her feet making my tongue move giving her gosebumb on her feet which makes her more sexy and her eyes are now shutting down when i started sucking her thumb and caresses her thighs full of sweat and he felt tension inside her pussy when he said looks like this bitch can't stay strong any more her cunt is going to explode any time now saying her pulling her hairs he started fucking her very hard which make me move from her body and she was moaning badly ahhh wasim cum with me .........lets hve baby together  ........... make me mother of your child.......... i want your son inside my belly ahhh wasim give your bitch a baby ...cum with me am Cuming he shouted loudly and wasim with his hrd hitting stopped spreading his entire ball of cum around her cunt to her eggs standing steady hitting his cum shots saying ahhh ahhh priya u bitch.... he shaked his dick few times making his seeds do drop inside her and his hands were now on her shoulders massaging while his dick still inside her and actually now their faces looks like fully satisfied couples...... 

after few minutes his dick popped out by own and his dick found my mouth he looked me saying okay bitch livk me clean and i licked him clean and he stepped himself out of bedroom and priya turned around from her position with her knees already red and her feets and waist hurting she puts her cunt on my face and sat on me which make me go down on floor and she rested her hands on my body saying eat his cum honey it's because of you i ahad such a amazing fuck saying she pinched my nipples rubbing in her fingers saying get your tongue deep inside feel how deep his seeds actually went... can you say if his sseds reached deep enough so that i can finally be mother and all members of family who always treat me like impotent finally gets a child from my cunt obviously not helped by your sissy dick.... 

i explored her entire cunt with my tongue feeling nothing but only his thick cum which i slowly keep eating feeling sexual pain she providing me by pinching my nipples and with lots of licking i finally cleaned her cunt and she got up and went straight in washroom where i followed her and pushed her against the walls and started eating her armpits badly she keeps her moans down for me saying don't you think am not your wife anymore ,we are his bitches yet you are cheating on him i didn't listen to her and eat her sweaty armpits nicely and left her alone seeing water started hitting her body and she was caressing her own tired sexy body with her hands like she was feeling her own body with lust..... 

i walked outside he was smoking with glass of whiskey in his hands i sat on his lap he wrapped his hand on my waist passed me smoke saying anu what a sexy wife you have look how satisfied my dick is right now saying he sip his whiskey and i smoking said i already told you i will let you have her saying i run's my fingers on his dick which he enjoyed saying where is she i told she is having shower ..he said all alone.. i said yeah.... she just charging herself after the sex and your live mking really make her tired... 

he said what else you expect from me, holding his dick i said same fuck for me and i kiss her lips he started kissing me while i keep playing with his dick and balls.... 

his hands were grabbing me nicely but now i was on her legs positioned like am on top of his dick and he was pressing my ass checks badly kissing n biting my lips.... my sexy sissy hole was so horny to get his dick inside him so i shake his dick hard and he stopped kissing me and pushed me on floor and i started licking his dick to make it hard along with his balls and said let me taste that hole to might it will help you to get hard he bend and lifted his legs up and i started licking his ass hole with my tip of tongue and in fifteen too twenty minutes he finally get erected and his hands clutching my neck pull me up and make me sit on his dick ahhhhhh i was dry ahhh ouch ahhh he was pushing me on his dick but my dry hole was unable to take him inside but he like the pain so he keep pushing me in his dick while i screamed and keep begging spit on my hole he shouted shut up you bitch nothing is more satisfying than getting inside a dry hole saying he pressed even harder making me shake and cry out of pain and finally his dick head gets inside making me feel hot lava been shoved inside my sissy hole.... 

he pushed me very hard on his dick resulting his entire dick inside me and i got shaking and cried loudly ahhhhhhh and he released his pressure from my body saying looks so hot when you scream and hot when you beg saying he spanked my back and i saw wet priya coming out of bedroom asking what happened but seeing his dick inside my sissy hole she laughed and getting closer with her wet hairs spreading on her tits on left side and she was looking like angel of sex goddess said oh wasim how anu is so good in making you hard again he said she is so good that first time she make me go hard again and again by her sexy play ....

she was standing next to us when wasim holding her hand pulled her and kisses her lips and her hairs fall on us ...i slowly touched her wet tits and saw his hands running on her waist around her navel and goes back to her ass bumb between her cracks and she gets closer to let his hands reach where he wanted too....

i felt his dick shake inside my hole obvious it was because of priya.... 

he nicely kisses her lips and she got up saying enjoy riding honey feel my tits later saying she walked inside leaving us alone and he spanked me saying ride now baby.... 

to be continued....
[+] 2 users Like kaushik02493's post
Like Reply

Messages In This Thread
RE: Shy housewife and secret cross dresser hubby - by kaushik02493 - 06-05-2020, 04:08 AM