Misc. Erotica Some Lines should be never crossed
Part 2:
          I went window shopping on that fateful day and before that I have seen norms here in this site to give our sizes and descriptions and our background info. So, I am Dipa. I am  not going to give my full name or my place for the obvious reasons. I am 5 ft 6 and 55 kg and I have white skin tone. I got married just after my graduation and coming from a strict orthodox rich family I couldn't say anything then. My husband, he is just like any ordinary husband. We have our own imports and exports business and we are a well to do family with a good reputation. We live in his ancestral home, which is a bit old and we don't have much luxuries there but he wants us to stay there because it's his lucky house for all the business deals. Even our sex life is not exciting we rarely have sex that to mostly missionary and just few experiments. He really like to fuck me but time never permits because he handles everything by himself and he never trusts anyone. So he has to be everywhere and that directly affected our sexual life.

So, coming to that particular day. I went window shopping and got into a clothing store and tried a few things and suddenly I met my college friend Ritika. I have not seen her after college and that's almost 4 years now. She has changed completely, she used to be traditional like me but now she is sexy and hot like hell and she is with her husband Anand. I have not attended her marriage because I was not allowed by my parents to travel alone. So, from there we went to a coffee shop and we talked for 2 hours i think and then she invited me to her house as she is also staying in the same city as me.

On one fine day I felt bored in the house, so I called her saying that I am coming to your house and asked for an address. I think she felt a little uncomfortable when I told her I was coming to see her, but again I thought it's my imagination. So, I got ready in a saree and went to her flat and I called her after reaching her apartment and her husband came to receive me. He showed me the way and is walking behind me and I can sense that he is looking at my ass. Even his stares are making me uncomfortable. Anyway i went to her house and she greeted me well, but i think she is a bit tense and i am not sure why. Immediately after our greetings our husband went to her and kissed her deep for 1 full minute in my presence and that made me uncomfortable and after that he hit her hard on her ass and groped while looking into my eyes and left to his room saying that you girls enjoy. I doesn’t like his behaviour but i didn’t say that to my friend. 

We started talking about some random topics and in between she said she will be bring something for me to eat and went to kitchen. It was more than 15 min and she is still in kitchen, i thought she has some work and may be i could help. So, i went to kitchen and the scene there has suprised me. There  on the slab floor both ritika and anand were fucking like mad and i just stood till in shock and i think in few seconds ritika looked at me and said casually that dipa give us few minutes we are almost done and again they started fucking in my presense and anand started talking yeah dipa even i am almost done and increased his force and she started moaning loudly now as even i know that they are fucking and i was still there and anand suddenly looked at me in my eyes and started fucking her. This freaked me out and i started to run and i that haste i went into their bedroom. And this has shocked me even more, there is a marriage picture of ritika on the wall and the man who is fucking ritika in kitchen is not the same person on the wall. That's when i have realized that she is cheating on his husband and thats the reason she is uncomfortable of my presense, but than why should she has to fuck him  in my presense. All this questions had heated mind and to top that i have not had sex from many days and after that seeing a live fuck show is not good for my body. I felt really horny seeing their fuck and the kinky cheating wife stuff went to be a real turn on to me.

[Image: 1st-Kitchen-sex.jpg]

Now I realised why Anand is looking at me. Oh no his name is not anand right. While I am thinking about all these I think they took more time than they said and heard her moans for some time and she came to the room searching for me and she felt embarrassed when I saw her marriage pic. She started explaining the reason behind that is her husband is in the merchant navy and he comes once in 10 months to a year and he stays for a month and goes away again. So she joined gym and started doing few more things to kill the time and the guy out is my gym coach Rocky Rakesh. He got to know about Anand and from then he started to seduce me in gym and gradually even i have given chances to him and now he stays her with me and goes out only when anand is back. She asked me not to think bad about her because of this and i said its your choice ritika, who am i to judge all these things. She is also insecure about him leaving her, because she is completely addicted to sex and she cant do with anyone else. So she never says no to him and thats the reason when he started to strip me kitchen i have not said no even with you in the house. I dont like to see him with anyone apart me, so i satify him in whatever way he likes. So that we wont look at any other women. I just want to say that his intentions towards me are not good, but hearing all this i didnt say that. Because she might feel bad about that.

After sometime we came out of that room and went to kitchen again and she has given me a naughty smile after getting there and even i laughed at her and i went to fridge to drink water and rocky came from behind and hit me on the ass and couldn't speak because of water in my mouth and i spilled it outside because of this sudden molestation. I want to slap him immediately, but stopped myself thinking about ritika. He is smiling at me after that. I want to leave this place immediately but she is not letting me to go. I have stayed there for 1 more hour and as i have not said anything to him about that ass slap, He took that as, i am ok with it and started molesting me for 1 whole hour when she is not looking and i couldn't do anything. He stood near me in kitchen and on the name of helping he started to press my ass, my hip without ritika knowing it and to save my boobs from him i had to let go my hips and ass because i am not able to stop him without ritika knowing.

I am already horny after watching their fuck and now this i am completely turned on. So i went silent and become a passive participant on his sexual assault on me. I am waiting for alone time with him so that i can give him a strong dose. But before i realize she left the room he came from behind and inserted his hand inside my pallu and started to press my boobs on top of my jacket and this is first time some one else other than my husband has touched there. I wanted to slap him hard when ritika goes out but i am begging him now to leave my boobs. But he started playing with them and he traced my nipples even with my bra on. My hands were on top of his hand to remove that, but its of no use and i started to cry to leave him. But i still feel horny and suddenly we left one boob and inserted his hand in my saree and went directly to my pussy and fingered there and said i need to clean shave there, so shave it and i didnt respond to that. So, he inserted his 2nd finger inside my pussy and asked me to acknowledge what he said. If not i am going to fuck you here in her presence. So i said “yes i will clean shave my pussy for you” now leave me. OK i will leave you only if you kiss me. As i have no option left, I turned towards him and started kissing him. I want this to be done quickly before ritika comes, but he is taking his own time. 

[Image: hqdefault.jpg]

He is exploring my mouth now with his toungue his hand is exploring my nipples and his fingers are exploring my pussy and i cant take that multiple assault on my body anymore and i had an orgasm and moaned in his mouth and our tongues start to fight with each other. And atlast he removed his fingers from my pussy and tasted his fingers looking in my eyes. I felt very shy with that act. Now told me to wash my face and make myself presentable again. Ritika is still in the washroom, so went to the other one and refreshed my self. I was surprised by myself on giving liberty to a person i have just met and i really liked it.

When i came out even ritika is out. I told her i have to go now as i am getting late and there will be lot of traffic now.
[+] 4 users Like writerschoice24's post
Like Reply

Messages In This Thread
RE: Some Lines should be never crossed - by bobby - 02-05-2020, 01:54 AM
RE: Some Lines should be never crossed - by writerschoice24 - 03-05-2020, 01:23 AM
RE: Some Lines should be never crossed - by Mampi - 30-09-2023, 01:19 PM