Adultery Indian Housewife : I had to do it by xosind (completed)
Four weeks passed since the conversation with Priya and Sanjana’s desperation to get a job grew stronger. But she was flatly rejected in any technical role due to the gap. Interviews were hard to come by ..

Vivek was growing increasing dull and was always in guilt and self pity. The atmosphere in the house was horrible. The intimacy they shared the other day extended for a couple more days. The intensity reduced drastically and after those 2 days sex was non existent again.

Sanjana was in no mood to complain as her focus was on getting a job

Sanjana was lost in her thoughts sitting on the couch when her phone rang

“Sanju, Priya here... Got something for you. Can you come meet me at the regular coffee shop”

“ Yes. In 30 mins ?”

“ OK. See you”

Sanjana was thankful that Priya was consistently helping her during this torturous times. Priya had short listed companies and arranged a couple of interviews as well. Nothing worked so far but Sanjana was happy that she had someone helping her.

They were sipping on coffee in 30 mins

“ Sanju, do you know MAS company ?”

“ Yeah heard of them but don’t know much”

“ Ok. They do software export and they are part of a bigger conglomerate. Their CEO is new and is need of a personal assistant for him. The person should have great organisational skills, communication and should have software background. The CEO needs help in preparing for client meetings, proposal reviews, etc. it’s a very important role though non technical”

Priya continued,
“I know a contact from the NGO we used to volunteer who is close to the CEO. He asked whether I could take it. You know I can’t get back to work now. So I have recommended your name. Interview is tomorrow morning 9 am “

Sanjana caught Priyas hands and her voice stammered

“Thanks Priya .. I will never forget this..”

“ Sanju, don’t be sentimental. First get the job and I am not sure about the package as well. Looking at the position the pay should be good. But thank me once you get them offer. Ok, see you tommorow after interview”

Sanjana went home happily
 horseride  Cheeta    
[+] 1 user Likes sarit11's post
Like Reply

Messages In This Thread
RE: Indian Housewife : I had to do it by xosind - by sarit11 - 28-11-2018, 08:11 AM