Adultery Indian Housewife : I had to do it by xosind (completed)
Sanjana’s eyes were half open and her eyeballs rolled up

Hahhnn ... Haahn .... she was moaning rhythmically as Vivek pounded her

Vivek pounded for another 5-6 mins and slowly Sanjana was climbing her orgasmic ladder. Her hands were pressing his posterior and she widened her
Legs so that he could hit the hilt

Her pussy was leaking heavily and the room was filled with the sloppy fucking sounds and the sounds of thighs slapping. The only other noise was the regular moaning of Sanjana ... She was nearing the orgasm..she closed her eyes and moaned ..

Sweat formed beads and drops moved down her boobs and hips as she shakes vigouriusly with the fucking.. Yes she was near the orgasm .. oh how long
Has this been ... oh oh .. she was close

Her legs were up in the air, anklets twinkling and shaking as her legs moved. She curled her fingers and could feel the pleasure traveling from her hot vagina all through the body.. she knew it will hit her head soon and she will burst in a sweet, long thrashing orgasm ..

Haaaaann Haaaaan yessses.... she cooed

Her mangalsutra moves side to side on her boobs wet with saliva and sweat

I bet any of you who saw Sanjana like this will leak your load instantly

Vivek had been without sex for quite some time now and this erotic scene and her warm cunt were too much to take ..

Mmmm... Aaahhhh.. he moaned and pulled out his cock spraying his hot load all over the bed..

“Noooooooo ...” Sanjana screamed as she her organismic build up was rudely halted and feelings started to subside ..

Vivek quickly sensed this and got hold of her thighs and darted his tongue towards the throbbing pussy

“Sheeeee no... “ Sanjana was so prim and proper that any oral sex was dirty to her. She never encouraged vivek to give her oral pleasure nor did she give him..

She tried pushing Vivek away but he forced his tongue on her clit and licked it vigorously.. the orgasmic buildup regained and she burst out ..

“Ahhhahhhhahh mmmmchhheeeee aaahhh.....” she moaned

Sanjana thrashed and buckled leaking her juices profusely as the orgasm hit her ..

She had her eyes closed for the next one minute relishing the sensation.. She knew that had Vivek lasted a few more mins she could have had a more mind blowing orgasm. But she was very happy with this release afte so many months

She was basking in the happiness and a smile appeared on her face thinking how considerate her husband was that he quickly went down to make her happy ..

She hugged Vivek - “ I love you darling” she said

I love you dear - vivek kissed her back

He quickly got up taking some tissues and wiping off the cum on the bed..
He knew Sanjana does not like it dirty and cumshots on bed would make her cringe..

Sanjana smiled lying down naked and blew her husband a thank you kiss.

After cleaning up, both of them dresssed, hugged and slept peacefully ..

(To be continued)
 horseride  Cheeta    
[+] 1 user Likes sarit11's post
Like Reply

Messages In This Thread
RE: Indian Housewife : I had to do it by xosind - by sarit11 - 28-11-2018, 08:08 AM