Misc. Erotica Some Lines should be never crossed
Heart 
I am relaxing on my bed in my bedroom fully naked with a guy on top of me and his mouth on my left pink cherry top nipple and and his head on my breast. We are full of sweat because of the fucking marathon which we had till now and my fingers were going through his hair and we are on our own thoughts and than I have asked him
Subbu havent you got bored of fucking me almost everyday from last7 months even when my husband was around in the house? Havent you got anyone else to fuck around apart from me?”

His mouth left my nipple and he came to my face and kissed me on my lips for sometime and answered “ I am trying for 2 more housewives like you from last 2-3 months but still they are not yet ready for a fuck. What to do?”

I felt a bit of jealousy cause he is getting to fuck me whenever he wants, I am even giving him chances even when my husband was around and still he is searching for outside sex. Am I not good enough for him, Am I not doing him enough? I am giving him money whenever he needs. I blow him almost everyday even if he not reciprocates by my sucking my pussy and immediately I have realized what am I thinking being a wife of someone and thinking that some other person is not getting satisfied. What have I become? I have to try to get rid of him. So, I asked him

Why whats the reason? What is she waiting for? Date for first night?”
Subbu: “No she is crying whenever I try to do anything and its a big mood off for me”
Me: “Why is she crying? What did you do?”
Subbu: “Nothing Just like you I got a video of her and I have blackmailed her a fuck and its been 3 months still she is not ready. And the other girl is ok for kisses and hugs but nothing more. Where as for you all I had to do is ask and you were on the bed with me the next day to till now fucking with me everyday. So even if I want to leave you I cant and do you know no Rand will ever suck a dick like you. The way you maintain eye contact with me while sucking the dick, the way you take my whole dick in your mouth. The way you suck my balls ….”

He kept on explaining my talents of sucking his dick and I am in my thoughts. What he said was true, All he has to do on that day is showing my fucking video with my than boyfriend to me and blackmailed me for a fuck. I have asked for 1 day time and the next day I have agreed and he fucked me there on the couch in the hall. Even I could have avoided all this by crying. Anyway To be specific he has fucked me in almost every corner of this house, whereas my husband has fucked me on my bed and I think on table once. What have I become? Before marriage I was not even touched by a man. 

Now I have multiple partners and I thought of the day when all this has first started and in the mean while Subbu was in full mood and started to fuck me again in doggy style which is our favorite position where my boobs were hanging and will move like pendulum with his every shot like to and fro and he can press them whenever he wants. He has reached the deeper parts of my pussy in countless times, still his 7 inch dick is giving me the same satisfaction from the first day it entered into my pussy. He was in full swing and even I am moaning with his fuck. I have surrendered my full body to him to do whatever he liked but my mind was in the place where everything has started.

[Image: ketika-sharma-romantica-nuvvu-nenu-e-ksh...e-song.jpg]
[+] 5 users Like writerschoice24's post
Like Reply
Do not mention / post any under age /rape content. If found Please use REPORT button.

Messages In This Thread
Some Lines should be never crossed - by writerschoice24 - 02-05-2020, 12:47 AM
RE: Some Lines should be never crossed - by bobby - 02-05-2020, 01:54 AM
RE: Some Lines should be never crossed - by Mampi - 30-09-2023, 01:19 PM