Adultery Indian Housewife : I had to do it by xosind (completed)
Then that day came.. when Vivek was all fidgety and restless. He had some bruises in his hand.

I asked him what the matter was. He was very evasive in his response.

The door bell rang

I opened the door and Arun and Rekha, our flat neighbors were standing at the door. Arun was wearing a plaster on his forehead.

"What happened Arun ? i asked

"Don't you dare enter my house", shouted Vivek.

I looked at both of them puzzled.

"Vivek, i understand your anger, but i only wanted to help you", Arun said.

"Arun come inside" i said as i let them in and bolted the door.

"Anand sir is a man of his words. He would definitely help. Also the Country manager job offer in ****** company is amazing", Arun said.

"WHAT ?? Job in ****** ? Are you kidding ?" i shouted with visible joy. Atlast our problems were coming to an end. But why was Vivek so upset.

"Sanjana, shut up... you dont know what they want for that job" - Vivek

"Whatever vivek ? we would do what it takes for that " - i said.

"Vivek, i am your good friend and i wont even consider things that would harm you in the long run. You are in a rut and this looks like the best way out. i know it is tough.
But i could not think of another option. To tell the truth i have did things like this myself. Only to tell you this i came along with Rekha. We mean well" - Arun

"Yes Vivek, sometimes a small adjustment saves a lot of unnecessary problems. Sometimes the ladies have to help", Rekha spoke for the first time.

"Vivek, i dont mind you hitting me. I was furious as well.. when i faced such a situation. I dont want our relationship to be affected and thats why i came here. Consider what I said and discuss
with Bhabhi as well. If you feel that it is a mistake on my part to bring this to you, i am sorry. forget about this whole conversation" - Arun said and got up and left with Rekha

I was stunned and confused by the whole conversation. Job offer...Vivek Hits Arun.. Apology.. ladies have to help.. where was this leading ?

I locked the door and came near vivek.

"What is all this Vivek ? I know you are not in the right mood but hitting Arun is a bit over board, dont you think ?"

"Sanjana..please dont ask me anything"

"Vivek, you need to open and tell me what happened. We cant go down any further. We are already in a mess. Good or bad, lets discuss"

"Somethings are better not discussed Sanjana"

"Vivek, we are into this together. I am equally responsible for our family as you are. Now tell me"

"You know Anand sir, Arun's Boss"

"Yes the guy who owns the whole of the topmost floor in this building, right. He is a very big business man and has a lot of operations in India and overseas. Also i heard he was very well connected - why?"

"Have you seen him before"

"Yes i have seen him a few times. He has been once to the association meeting. He did not speak till the end of the meeting but offered to bear all the expenses for the new bigger swimming pool they are planning.. why?"

"His close friend is the chairman of ****** company and he says that he has asked Anand to appoint the Country Manager for India. Arun has spoke about me and he is ready to offer that to me"

"WOW !! Great !! Then why are you bothered honey" i went and hugged Vivek.

"That Anand Creep wants a return favour"

"Hmm ???"

"He .. He.. is a bastard ..leave it at this Sanjana"

"Vivek, what does he want ? Its ok tell me"

"He wants you for a weekend Sanjana.. That bastard wants to spend a couple of days with you..

Sanjana was shocked .....

<end of Part 2, To be Continued>
 horseride  Cheeta    
[+] 3 users Like sarit11's post
Like Reply

Messages In This Thread
RE: Indian Housewife : I had to do it by xosind - by sarit11 - 28-11-2018, 07:43 AM