Misc. Erotica Their Wild Honeymoon
Ignoring him, she increased her pace. He closed his eyes. He gave in. He took her left ear softly between his teeth and gently nibbled on it. His hands rubbed and kneaded her sensitive breasts. He loved the way they fit his hands. Her nipples responded to his hands like puppets to a puppeteer.

‘I need you.’

His admission only served to fuel her actions. He felt her fragile hands tighten around him once again. All reason had long flown out of the balcony.

They heard some noises from the road below and froze. Despite the cold weather, sweat dotted his brow. He could have easily died right there.

His manhood twitched in her hand and it was all he could do to not scream in annoyance.

At the softening of the voices, he breathed a sigh of relief. Ashish’s brain slowly registered that the voices moved farther away and finally ceased. He tried to look below but the visibility was really poor due to the fog. He looked again but he heard nothing. His gut told him they might still be there but his body didn’t want to listen.

‘What about the couples in the other balconies? What if they see us?’

‘Uff, do you think the other couples have nothing else to do in this lovely weather? Now come on.’

‘Honey, it’s cold, I don’t want you to fall sick,’ he said.

‘So make me hot,’ said Ruchika. ‘We had agreed to have crazy sex and now you are backing out. This is not good.’

Ashish felt uneasy. Deep inside, he wanted to do whatever she asked of him.

He felt her delicate hands tighten around his member once more.
We're all something we're not.  

[Image: 5e7e98cd8b3cb.gif]
Like Reply

Messages In This Thread
Their Wild Honeymoon - by bobby27 - 30-04-2020, 11:21 AM
RE: Their Wild Honeymoon - by bobby27 - 30-04-2020, 11:25 AM
RE: Their Wild Honeymoon - by bobby27 - 30-04-2020, 11:32 AM
RE: Their Wild Honeymoon - by bobby27 - 30-04-2020, 11:34 AM
RE: Their Wild Honeymoon - by bobby27 - 30-04-2020, 11:37 AM
RE: Their Wild Honeymoon - by bobby27 - 30-04-2020, 11:41 AM
RE: Their Wild Honeymoon - by bobby27 - 30-04-2020, 11:44 AM
RE: Their Wild Honeymoon - by bobby27 - 30-04-2020, 11:47 AM