Misc. Erotica Their Wild Honeymoon
She clung tightly to him when he started to pull back, opening her mouth under his to invite him in. Her tongue slid along his bottom lip and, seconds later, the kiss began to spin out of control. It was as if she had ignited his fire with just one kiss.

Without looking away, she moistened her lips with a slow swipe of her tongue.

Her mouth captured his in a fierce kiss. Her embrace made his heart feel like it would burst with happiness. She tilted her head so she could deepen the kiss, used her other hand to slide along his back so she could press her breasts against his chest. She knew he liked that.

Ashish felt Ruchika’s hand sliding up his thigh.

‘Sweetheart,’ he said. His voice was flirtatious but a little hesitant. ‘What are you up to?’

‘Nothing much,’ she answered, her voice hoarse in his ear. ‘I am just doing what I am supposed to do, remember? We are on our honeymoon.’

Her arms were around him, holding him close. Before he realized what was happening, she thrust her small and delicate hand on his manhood, rubbing its length through his trackpants. It wasn’t much of a barrier against his wife’s persistent fondle.

Ashish’s manhood throbbed. She started moving her hand up and down his member rhythmically, and Ashish gasped.

‘Even I want to have you,’ he said. ‘But let’s go inside, baby, you shouldn’t be doing this in the balcony...people might see us.’

‘People? All we have are clouds and mist. I can’t even see the tree which we saw in the morning just a few metres ahead,’ said his wife into his ear, her breath against his skin.

‘Are you serious?’ Ashish said nervously.

She held his erection. ‘I am serious and so is your body, I don’t know about you,’ said Ruchika. ‘Hey, what is a honeymoon for?’

She brought her other hand around and massaged the length of him again.

He rewarded her with a low moan in her ear. ‘We have to stop doing this here in the balcony. Let’s go inside.’
We're all something we're not.  

[Image: 5e7e98cd8b3cb.gif]
[+] 1 user Likes bobby27's post
Like Reply

Messages In This Thread
Their Wild Honeymoon - by bobby27 - 30-04-2020, 11:21 AM
RE: Their Wild Honeymoon - by bobby27 - 30-04-2020, 11:25 AM
RE: Their Wild Honeymoon - by bobby27 - 30-04-2020, 11:32 AM
RE: Their Wild Honeymoon - by bobby27 - 30-04-2020, 11:34 AM
RE: Their Wild Honeymoon - by bobby27 - 30-04-2020, 11:37 AM
RE: Their Wild Honeymoon - by bobby27 - 30-04-2020, 11:41 AM
RE: Their Wild Honeymoon - by bobby27 - 30-04-2020, 11:44 AM