Adultery Knowing My Wife, Knowing Me As Well - Part II by Krish_999 ( Completed )
Chapter 57.2

For lunch, we went outside.
Meera asked me about Nikita. She didn't even know her name until then. She expressed her desire to see her once. I didn't ask why.

“She has left this city forever.”
I told her.
In the night, Meera asked me if Nikita too had given me a blowjob. I didn't hide anything and ran a detailed description of my time with Nikita, as insisted by Meera. Like a story, she listened to it.
Immediately after that, I found myself lying on my back in the bed, enjoying another deep-throated blowjob from her. She sucked me hard till the end and then jerked me to shoot into her open mouth. The sheepish smile she had while swallowing it all underlined her submission. There was no stopping me when I jumped between her legs after that. I slurped her canal and worked my finger deep into her. She moaned in ecstasy and grabbed my hair.

“Oh, my...aaah...”
She pressed my mouth into her and I plundered her clit with my tongue. She screamed high to an orgasm before I subjected her to another round of assault with my hard dick.

Our lives were back into its full swing, and better than ever before. The reality and dreams were blended so evenly that we had no track of which was drawing us forward.

Wednesday she went back to work. I accompanied her and met her colleagues. They wished her all the best for her mending with her ex-husband. One of her friends mentioned she knew it was going to happen sooner or later.

“She missed you so much. She never stopped talking about you.”
I noticed the glow on Meera's face when we met Meghna. She was equally happy for us.

We then met Mr Das in his office. He was surprised.

“You were a reason for our slide, unfortunately. But fortunately, we're back together because of you. So I guess we can stay friends.”
I said and shook hands with him.
I noticed the large desk in his office and mentioned it to Meera in the night.
“It was really good. Wanna try?”

She asked me with a naughty smile.
She was ready. Soon she was made to bend over our dining table and I became Mr Das for the night.
Saturday we attended Das' adieu party. Meera stayed mostly by my side. She was a bit concerned about bumping into Sushil Desai but fortunately, he didn't show up.

That night Meera handed me a condom.
“What's this strange custom, honey?”

I didn't hide my surprise.
“Own me completely, my love.”
She said, rubbing her ass against my crotch.
“Oh my God!”
I was going to watch my dick experiencing itself piercing her ass and it was more fun than I had ever imagined since I had heard Mr Das doing it to her.
"I had dreams of that!"
She said when we finished.

Then one day she opened up about the night with Desai. We were sitting in the living room, in a warm embrace.

I remembered her awkwardness in meeting with Desai on the party and mentioned it to her.
“It was before our patch up, so you don't have to worry about him. Consider his chapter a closed one.”

I advised.
“Yeah I know, but it’s not easy to forget it.”
She said. I asked her to explain.
She explained it all.
”When we had our brief arrogant chat over the phone, I was very upset. I had actually called you to know if there's any chance left. And it only put me in a more miserable mental state. I was so negative, that I didn't even believe you. I thought it was Ananya with you. You know I had told her about my plan to go on a dinner date with Vivek to the Square. So I imagined she must have told you about it and then hooked you up for the idea of having a night there. I hated her even more. I called her once, but she didn't pick up; strengthening my doubts. I lost my mind and hired a taxi immediately to the Square.

I looked everywhere, in every hut but I couldn't find you. I still didn't know what I would do if I found you. I just wanted to see you perhaps. Perhaps it was the fear if we have come to an end that would deny even our dreams.
I could have called your mobile number, but I didn't want to accept that I was looking for you. In the end, I thought I lost you and I was devastated.
I had no one. I wanted to cry.
Only then I realised how hard I was longing for you, only when I lost you completely. I felt being rejected, rejected not only by you but also my life.
I went to the bar and thought of having a couple of drinks before leaving. A couple of guys tried to hit on me but I ignored them. Then Sushil Desai showed up. I have known him through a number of our official gatherings. And of course, at Das' house party too, where he tried to know me personally. When I told him that I'm single, he had started to show more interest in me. I had rejected all of his date proposals. None of them was indecent, by any means though. He looks a big guy, but his behaviour was always soft. So when I saw him at the Square, I didn't try to avoid him. I told him I was alone because my friend didn't show up. He got me more drinks and me...I honestly felt good at that moment that I had at least someone to have drinks with. There was some scheduled dance performance going around, and after that, everyone was dancing. There was loud music. Music was so loud that we barely heard each other. At one point he said it's too loud to stand and talk there. I feared he was implying about the huts. I had finished my drink and I insisted for another one, hoping to remain around the dance floor. I was stupid.
Desai was drinking faster than me but it seemed nothing affected him. He was always in control; he made not a single gesture that suggested me of any danger from him. How stupid I was.

You know he had to lean against me many times to make sure we heard what we were speaking bit he never tried to touch me the inappropriate way. Then he spoke about the huts. He asked me if I had ever gone to the huts.

I said no.
He said, "That's good, you should never go there, no matter how close is your friend. Nothing good happens there."
I found him too funny to believe.
“How do you know?”
“I know. I've heard about it. And I know you too must have heard about it.”
“Oh really?”
“Did I say anything wrong?”
“Nothing wrong unless you're planning anything to try it...”
“What?”
He hadn't heard me.
“I said are you trying to get me in the?”
He still didn't seem to have heard me. He looked at me with his mouth open gesturing what I said.
He leaned against me, "it's too loud here. I can't really hear you."
He looked at the mad crowd and shouted, "See, everyone in this place is knocking into each other!"
I found him true.
"Let's go somewhere more comfortable to talk."
“But where? I was doing to have another drink.”
“Oh not so soon again. You'll have to give it a break. We'll go to a new place and I'll buy you a drink. But it should be your last of the day. After that, I'll drop you home. No more drinks tonight then!”
He held my hand and guided me out through the crowd, out of the crowded zone.
“But where are we going?”
“I know a place. It’s calm. Peaceful. Yet all the fun remaining. I promise that. That's what we want now, isn't it? Not this chaos!”
“That's true but I wonder how you ended up in here in the first place...”
“I would have joined that mad crowd there, Meera. It's you, actually taking me out here.”
I had to follow him.
He guided me out of the Square and I was sitting next to him in his car very soon.

In twenty minutes drive, we reached a place I never expected. His flat.
While walking with him and while standing with him in the life anxiously, I reviewed myself whether I should trust him or not. I had believed him more than I should have. I realised it the moment I stepped into his flat.
He attempted absolutely no formalities; he closed the door and immediately grabbed me. He pressed me against the door and kissed me right away. Before I could spot it coming, his lips - thick as you might have noticed - they completely crushed mine. He was stronger than I could imagine. I was disgusted and I wanted to shake him off me, but my attempts never left an impact on him. I couldn’t even say no clearly, he was that strong in his kiss. He squeezed my chest with his both hands. It was painful. Then he moved his face down to my chest, madly kissing and rubbing his face into my breasts over the cloth. I wanted to stop him but I couldn’t. No voice escaped my throat. He unzipped my dress from my back which I noticed only when he pulled it off my Shoulders, and pulled it down to the ground despite my ordeal against it. I yelled him to stop. But he invariably pressed my both hands against the door and kissed my breasts over my bra.
I shouted his name to stop him, only in vain.

He wasn't listening to my cries, and he pulled my bra straps too and bared my chest completely.
“Wow. Just the way I imagined. Lovely.”
He said greedily and opened his big mouth to suck them.
He crushed my nipples. I begged him to stop hurting me. But he had no ears. He sucked them each, harder than it thought someone can ever do with their mouth, and he chewed my nipples to deliberately evoke pain.
I cried in a weak voice.
I realised how stupidly drink I was. Even my voice was gone.
My shouting and cries brought about no effect on him. He bent down, moving his lips down my belly, licking everywhere around my navel and the underbelly. He pulled my panty when he went further downward. I was too groggy to realise what the hell was happening to me. I was completely nude, standing in front of this monster inside his huge flat.

I had gone completely senseless and weak by then. I made no attempt to stop him thereafter. Neither did I try to hide anything from him. He simply brought his face against me, forcing him into my middle, and he inhaled it with his large nose.
“Mmm... Yes...”
I heard him say.
He spread my legs slightly at first and then pulled my left thigh over his shoulder, allowing him to get inside them. He pressed his face further into me, and I soon felt his mouth touching my... Down there...I couldn't look down to see what he was doing... But I couldn't help to let out a voice. It came right through my throat, and I was and of it immediately.
“See, you're wet, bitch.”
I heard him say, adding to my embarrassment.
I was stunned, but I couldn't look down because of the shame for all of my defence was proved false. It was like my body wanted it.
But what's more stupid than saying only my body wanted it, not me?
It was unbelievable.
I thought about the night with Shekhar.
I was expecting him to finish in a couple of minutes, as he had done like the first time, but he had gone on to pleasure me with his non-stop action until he brought me a rare orgasm. I had helplessly made to enjoy that. And here, when Desai put his tongue inside my wet spaces, plundering into me like I never could imagine, I cried helplessly, and I knew I was enjoying it. I just simply didn't know how to deny those pleasures. It was like I was hiding my true self under a fake skin and I was suddenly pulled out of into the sunlight. I wasn't being forced to have sex with him anymore, but I was being forced to be honest with me.
He pressed his mouth harder and caught my... those soft things... My lips between his thick lips... He crushed them without mercy and made me cry. I was, honestly. I was crying out of pleasure by then. He was undeniable. Had hands roamed around my thighs and my butt cheeks, squeezing them harshly. Crushing my flesh. He was very tough and tough, wherever he touched.

He pushed his tongue deep into my hole, and I often mistook it for his finger, it went so deep. I held onto his head to balance myself and cried louder. Once he had enough,- I was close to hitting am orgasm- and I was shamelessly disappointed when he did- he got up, licking his lips with his tongue.
“You taste so good, Meera. Just the way I imagined. Lovely.”
He said and lifted my nude body in his arms. And he walked into the hall and sat me down on the edge of a large table.
“Just hold a second, honey.”
He said and pulled up his shirt over his head to reveal his muscular heavy body. His broad and hairy chest freaked me out instantly. Then he hurried to lower his pants, I saw his clothes dropping to his ankle and his penis swung up into the air. It was really big and it stood almost horizontal to the ground. It was a big one, matching his body size. With a noticeable curve to the left. I couldn't stare at it for long. The thought of it going inside me dreaded me. Desai held out his left palm.

“Spit!”
He demanded.
“What?”
“Spit into my palm.”
I spat instantly.
“Some more.”
He grunted again. And I spat more times.
He quickly rubbed it around his penis. Then he held it straight, between my legs.
I began to speak but I was interrupted by a push on my chest and I was laid on the table; with my legs hanging in the air. He grabbed them both and held them high to pull me close to him. I knew what was going to happen, but I could say nothing.
He sent held his penis in his hand and shoved it into me. And it was a push!

I let out a loud cry... He was very rough. He didn't care at all that I was in pain. For him, I was tight enough for his penis.
“Yes, it's tight. Just the way I imagined, honey.”
Desai blurted out and pushed again. Again, and again. Soon he was pumping it in and out of me, making absolutely no deal about my cries. I was rolling my head on the table, hi my grinning every time he pushed.
It was like he knew I would stop crying soon like he knew I would start enjoying it. And he confirmed it after five minutes of the deep assault.

“You like it, honey?”
Only thing is could do was to let out a helpless moan.
I rolled my eyes back and held my legs upward, trying to concentrate more on the pleasure that was increasingly suppressing the pain. He occasionally squeezed my breasts and slapped either side of my thighs as he pleased, and they made me submit to him completely.
The orgasm in had felt approaching me had vanished during his brutal assault but it was soon reappearing. I had definitely started liking the way he was giving it to me. He was driving into me deeper, and longer, with each push his groin hitting into me hard.
I panted, and then with a heavy groan, he shot his load into me.
He groaned like an animal and pressed himself deeper into me, I felt his warm... as it spurted deep into my...I knew he was filling me with his live seeds and the only thing I could do was to watch him have the pleasure of his life. I could see him grinning. And I laid there watching him to come to a finish. The only solace I felt in my mind at that time was that I still had since after pills left in my purse.
Once he was finished, he pulled me up and kissed my mouth intensely and I desperately submitted myself to him.
I felt like I wanted that kiss. Then he pulled away from me and walked to the washroom.
I sat there, panting heavily, before coming down to earth. I was in a pathetic condition, for sure.
Honestly, I was hit with a pang of disappointment.
I was close to an orgasm twice, yet I was denied it both the times.
But I felt okay and I tried to feel good for it was finally ended.
I cursed my fate and picked up my clothes from the floor near the door and walked to his bedroom.
My drinks had no effect on me anymore. I was done. I was destroyed. But I was content. I felt I deserved this. I didn't cry at all. I felt this was some sort of humiliation that my fate had found for me, for what I had done to my husband. Here I was used like a street whore by a man, and I was denied from having any kind of fun from it despite making myself fall to such a pathetic level of dignity.
I thought I truly deserved this all.

I took a quick shower to get his smell of my body,
When I was back from the shower, properly dressed, Desai was waiting for me in his bed.
“Come here, my lady.”
He said softly.
“I know you haven't met an orgasm yet. And I want to stay here with me tonight. So where do you like your dinner? Do you like it here or do you want to go outside?”
I stood there stunned.
It wasn't over. The man wasn't finished. He might run all the night. He wanted to make me cum. I looked at his face, then to the king size bed he was sitting and sweeping his palm slowly as if to tempt me with the pleasure awaited me there.
I was feeling tired instead of excited.
“I'd like the dinner here only.”
I said slowly.
“Perfect choice!”
He got up quickly and patted on my shoulder.
After dinner, he took me back to that bed and laid me at the centre of it. At the end of another round of deep fucking session, he made sure he filled me with another load of himself, it left me completely exhausted, and I dozed off quickly out of tiredness.
I woke up early in the morning with his hands playing with my nude body under the blanket. And then he split my legs once again to make me cry aloud.

Tales of my wife's sexual adventures. This one didn't turn me on somehow.
“It was a bang, wasn't it?”

I asked when she finished.
“No.”
She said immediately.
“I had enjoyed it. But yes, it was forced.”
“So it was a bang.”
“No, it wasn't.”
“Perhaps it was a bang that you had enjoyed because your rapist was skilled one...”
“You're joking, aren't you?”
“Of course, I am. I know bang isn't enjoyable in any sense.”
“Oh, I feared you've joined the perverted group of some men who'd believe bang could be enjoyable. It never does.”
It was amazing how she was guarding against Desai. She didn't hate him for what he did to get, for sure. She rather wanted to blame herself for it.
“So your partner was skilled, wasn't he?”
“I had enjoyed it. It was a forced one bit never a bang. By the way, are you jealous?”
“Of course, I'm. He had a large penis, didn't he? Thick, and curved, and pointing to the west where the sun rises every Saturday night...”
She pushed me away.
“Shut up, you moron...!”
“Moron is your friend. He forced you to sex and you can't even feel angry enough to kick his ass.”
She grinned.
“Do you want to kick his ass? Like you did to Das?”
“Not a bad idea. What do you think?”
“Fuck you, my love!”
“Oh please, let's do that right now.”
“Okay, how about this? No sex tonight!”
“What! Oh, no! See I'm already up. Listening to your grieving stories...”
I showed my dick poking out of my clothes.
“Well, I won't let you. But you can sure try forcing me!”
She said, running to the bed.

A week later, we visited the Square and she urged me to take her to the hut.
“I can't believe you did nothing with Nikita here.”
Meera expressed her fake disappointment.
“What should I have done with her?”
“You should have let her suck you. Or at least had her shake your thing.”
“Well, I have you for that, don't I?”
I touched her shoulder and in no time, Meera skid herself to the ground and knelt, and immediately began to suck me vigorously.
“Did you help Vivek cum into your mouth?”
I asked later.
“No.”
“Do you regret it?”
“I would have if I hadn't had you back.”
Next Thursday, we went to airport to see off Das and Neerja.

“Do you mind if I had sex with Neerja to help her attain some sort of redemption?”
I asked Meera as soon as the old men walked away with his wife.
Meera looked at me and then at Neerja. We could now only see her fat ass.
“Neerja? She's not a threat to me. Go ahead, help her, please!”
And we burst into laughter.
One day I suggested her to visit Ananya. She thought about it and agreed.

“Okay.”
We visited Sam and Ananya next day. They were really happy. Sam and I had already met before that and they were aware of our reunion.
Sam knew nothing about his wife, though Ananya had some awkwardness to face Meera and me at the same time.

Next day Meera came very happily from her office. She and Ananya had sat through it and patched up completely.

“Really? You guys talked it all?”
I asked.
“Yes.”
“Oh, God. You guys will be sharing a lot of things about me.”
“Have we started it already?”
“Really? Well, what are we planning today?”
She bit her lips. And then put her tongue out in a very cute way.
“Let's visit bathroom!”
I knew what exactly that meant.
 horseride  Cheeta    
[+] 1 user Likes sarit11's post
Like Reply

Messages In This Thread
RE: Knowing My Wife, Knowing Me As Well - Part II by Krish_999 - by sarit11 - 28-11-2018, 04:50 AM