Adultery Knowing My Wife, Knowing Me As Well - Part II by Krish_999 ( Completed )
Chapter 57.1

My mind had stiffened though I managed to conceal it behind my straight face. It was too early to be saddened by her lie. More than the lie, seeing her lie to me was more devastating. Because I had never seen Meera lying, ever in the past. Hiding a fact is something, and, lying about it is another. Until then, I possessed a belief that when she says something, it must be true. This statement of her - that she doesn't know a person she in fact had a dinner date so intimate to have him get his dick sucked by her and then brought to have an ejaculation through a handjob- it too would have been believed as true, had I not known about Vivek before. It was not possible that she could forget him so soon and I could consider it an accidental slip. Of course it was a slip, I would say. If I had taken it as a blatant lie, it would force me to question everything she had ever told me in the past.

But some lies are unbelievably blatant that we are forced to make us believe it was made for a purpose. I couldn’t decide whether I should believe me or her.
Meera was equally thoughtful when she sat with me. But she was ready to resume our conversation right away, giving me no time to ponder over her true intentions.
“I'm not planning to pick everything from here. I want to be really choosy because most of the things here are the same we have there already.”

She said.
And I could see she was logical.

Most of the furniture, decorations, curtains, artworks and the area rug in the living room were the same as of my house. Even the lights and the wall shades were the same. TV set was different but it looked similar to that in my house. I suddenly noticed it all and it amazed me.
“Why are they all the same?”
“When I moved out,” She spoke with a slight smile, making me wonder if I would ever get a chance to clear my doubts about Vivek.

“When I moved out, I missed you so much. I was helpless with it when I was staying with Ananya. But when I got a chance, I wanted to recreate my old times with you. I knew nothing would make up for you, but I wanted to make me believe like a fool that by means of these arrangements, these decorations and everything that would help me remind our home and you, I would make your presence felt, here with me. I used to sit on this couch and sip my coffee - and earlier I used to make two cups of them - and imagine... Until when I bought that fish and named it after you.”
I looked at the aquarium, flustered. I saw there a man in a cage, again.
“You know what the funny thing was...I used to go to him half naked after my bath, I would talk to him like I would do with you. I used to fantasise it's you watching me...”

I couldn't help but smile.
When Ananya had informed me about that fish, I had imagined Meera walking naked in front of it, and I had tried to figure out if she would be happy. I thought it was foolish, then.
But how come, even our stupidest fantasies were the same.
“Are you going to take it home?”

I asked.
“No. I know a child here who’d like it. I’ll give it to him. Why would I need a namesake when I have the real Krish?”
She grabbed my arm and leaned on my shoulder. I could see love in her eyes.
She touched my face with her palm.
“Krish. Let's move today itself. I don't want to stay here anymore.”
So fast was the change in her mind that I failed to grasp it.
“What happened?”
“I wanted to leave everything here. It’s a wrong address!”
“What?”
“Krish. I lied about that man, that man,” She pointed to the door.
“His name is Vivek; he was here to meet me... I knew him. Didn't I tell you about... about a man with whom I tried to go on a date before I...I slept with Das? I had gone with him to... to the Square. Krish, please... I know you wouldn't like to hear it, but I don't want...I mean, I want to tell more about it.”

I just nodded my head.
“He is a garden plants and pets shop owner; I had met him when I bought this aquarium and the plants at the balcony. At the Square, I went with him to the hut, and... I got intimate with him... we didn't have sex but we had touched and pleasured each other. It would have gone too far, but I freaked out; like I told you, I felt regret. So, after that, I kept myself away from him. He has been trying to contact me, but I told him to leave me. And lately, I’ve been ignoring him. I think he was here to meet me... I thought I should ignore him. He must have got the message when he saw you. I... I lied because I thought it would disturb you. I know you won’t like my past poking in between you and me... but I fear it will keep coming back in my mind. Let’s go, Krish. I want to go home, as early as right now!”

She leaned forward, holding her arms around my neck. She had become warmer. Perhaps it was my mind that got warmer. I smiled at her reassuringly. My hands crawled around her and I kissed her eyes and forehead.

Whenever she came up with a confession – it had by then become a déjà vu – it had nothing to surprise me yet it never fell short of surprising me.
This time more than the confession, her willingness to confess on her own made me feel better. She wasn't confessing because I demanded it but she felt she was redeeming herself. That's what I wanted. I feared forced confessions would propel self-hatred.

Now, I was beginning to feel truly home.

She had made up her mind. She didn't want anyone else to show up at her doorstep, seeking a ‘wrong address’. And she packed her bag immediately.
When seated with me in the car, in the front seat, she looked at me and smiled. I knew what she was thinking.

“Back in the front seat, huh?”
“Of course back. Never let me take the back seat again, Krish.”
I leaned on her and kissed her on the lips.
“Never.”
She hugged me tight and our kiss got only intense. The way she looked at me, smiled at me, touched me, and even the way she breathed, made me realise one thing.
She was proud, owning me again.
We had lunch at a restaurant on our way home.

“You know what, in the eyes of a man staying alone; it would be a good standard of living. But if you ask me, to be honest, it's still a mess!”
Meera commented, inspecting my living room at my house. She was trying to be dramatic. I saw it a mile away.
“Stop it and speak your mind, baby!”
She faced me and put her both arms straight on my shoulders.
“Really?”
She was still hesitating.
I nodded.
She bit her lips. Her face was glowing now and she seemed unaware of it.
“I know, yes, I am not normal... but I don't know...”
But her eyes explained it far better than the words she chose.
‘Then make love to me. Make me feel normal...’

I smiled.
“You are already normal, Meera. You know what you want.”
I said and lifted her in my arms. She laughed.
“I want you!”

When she saw I was taking her to our bedroom she panicked.
“No... not in that room!”
I ignored her.
“Don't. He doesn’t own you anymore. Let me claim you back.”
I said and laid her on the bed.
I noticed her studying my face.
“What happened, baby?”
“Why you are not bothered to ask where I was last night?”
Her question would have caught me off guard and forced me to introspect, but not this time. I was comfortable under my skin.
“Am I not bothered?”
“You seem not bothered.”
“I'm bothered. But I have decided to move on. I know you have something to tell about it like you had after Vivek showed up. I can read it in your eyes.”
“Then why aren't you asking me anything about it? Are you not concerned about what I do?”
“Of course, I'm concerned. But I'm choosing to focus on our future. I'm trying to help you let bygones be bygones. I know we'll be talking about our past in the coming days; I just don't want to rush through them because I fear we may end up comparing each other's mistakes. Rather than looking at them as our mistakes, I would like to see them as our life experiences. I want to see them as casual incidents.”
She looked at me unbelievably and it looked like she was learning new things about me.
“Wouldn't you be hurt if I had had sex with Vivek at the Square?”
“Of course, I would be disappointed that I shared you with yet another man. But, is there a cure for that? I have let it all happened. Whatever happened to you, in some sense it was due to my mistakes. I cannot blame you alone. So let's better move on.”
“If you could blame it all on me, would you have forgiven me?”
She was clearing every doubt that bothered her. She was now interrogatingme. However, I was ready to face her.
“Meera, have you ever done something that put hundred percent blame on you?”
She looked totally confused.
“Meera I want to tell you about something now. That day when you had let Sunny take you to this bed, I was hiding here, under where we are sitting right now. I was leaving for somewhere when I saw him coming for the money which I didn't have. You know how the situation was then. I didn't want to show up to him with my lame excuse. So I chose to hide. I didn't have the chance to tell you because you were in the shower. Then I heard you answering the door, talking to him, making coffee to him, and then him taking you in here. And it had hurt me like it would have done to any loving husband in this world. I thought how you could do that to me. I believed you let me down. It devastated me. And I wanted to stop it. So I made that phone call from here, and cut it before you answered it. It wasn't your luck that had saved you that day, Meera. It was me.”
She was shocked at each sentence I spoke and she struggled to breathe. I could hear her heart pounding.

“Oh my god. You knew this... All along... Oh my God!"
She put her palm against her mouth and cried.
“I can't even think... Oh... My... I'm so sorry, Krish...I let you down...”

I stopped her.
“No. Don't be so sad. Meera. This is where we both have often failed to understand each other. It wasn't that tough for me to have faith in you after that. There was enough proof to have faith in you. You know, I had just left a missed call. I had just left a reminder about me. If you wanted to commit the wrong act, you still had every opportunity to proceed. You could still have Sunny to have you. You could have called me back and tried to confirm if I was actually coming back. But you chose what any faithful wife would do. You took it as a chance to escape. You told him I would be coming back soon and sent him away. Didn't you?”

I thought she would stop crying. But she didn't. This time though, it wasn't guilt. I wiped her tears with my hand.
“And you said you were excited in bed after that. Same thing happened to me. Though I was devastated at the moment it was happening, I was excited in bed after that. And I was able to do so because I had stopped it. We had stopped it. If we had failed to stop it, I'm sure it would have been hell different. We would have looked at each other and at ourselves with contempt, wouldn't we?”

She nodded slowly. She was now calm.
“Why didn't you confront me about it then?”
“I respected you always for your trait as a woman who can stand on your own. I didn't want to look like I stopped you and saved you from hell. It would have been an insult to you, wouldn’t it? You are the one who should call the shots for yourself.”
“Is that why you chose not to speak about when you knew Mr Thomas had tried to hit on me?”
“When I leave you with another man’s company for a drive or a coffee date, it’s based on the belief that you are capable of knowing what you are and what you what. That is my way of thinking. I am not a husband who expects my wife sit under my shadow.”
The look on her face now satisfied me.
“Our journey since the day that you mentioned has been progressive if we introspect. Nothing did happen overnight; we were in love; there has been not even a single moment where I had to question that. So whatever was happening to us, we didn't really feel the need to stop. We weren't doing anything. I would like to think it like it was happening to us. I'm just happy that you've come back to me at the end of the toughest road. That's what matters to me the most. What you did with Vivek or Das don't bother me anymore. I have you, and I have your promise that you'll be mine...”

She closed her eyes and took a deep breath, and slowly opened her eyes.
“Yes, you have. Forever. I love you.”
She hugged me tight and kissed me. Warm, lovely kisses.
“I love you too, baby.”
I said, my fingers caressing her hair.
“I have noticed you taking the blame for many of the mistakes I...”
She began to speak, but I put my fingers across her lips, “No, no comparison on who did the worst sins...I’ve told you why.”
She nodded reluctantly.
“All right.”
We kept staring into each other’s eyes, silently, for long enough to induce smiles that lit up our bedroom with love.

Soon we both were on our knees, kissing, like a newlywed couple. It wasn’t anything like the kisses we had shared from her house until then. This time it was lust. It took us just a few seconds to realise how hungry we were, for each other. To realise how much we both had been waiting for this all along. I could feel the excitement growing within my skin and spreading all over my body. I knew it would be no different for her. I was hungry for her warm lips, she wanted my tongue.
“Oh, my... Krish...uh...”
The warmth of her mouth quickly drove me into an absolute frenzy. I drove my tongue into her mouth and she pushed hers onto me.
My hands crawled inside her top and I touched her bra strap behind her shoulders. I anticipated unhooking it, as I felt my mind rushing faster than my hands. I felt goosebumps. I slowly felled her on her back on the bed. Her eyes were locked on mine. The wait was finally over. My love, my wife, my soul was back in my life, in my arms, in my heart.
I felt her gorgeousness was mounting at each moment, and the word beautiful wouldn't seem justifiable to portray it. She looked beyond the limit of verbal compliments.
As I looked into her beautiful face, wonderful black eyes, I realised one thing. She was a drug. She could bend my mind and give me anything she chose, and yet make me believe that’s exactly what I wanted. She had that power. She was a woman.
I knew I would be living with that threat, forever. But it was okay. I was up for it. I was a man.
“Make love to me, Krish.”
She whispered.
My lips soon travelled downward, through the neck down to her mountains. She lay on her back and pulled up her top. I helped her and she lay wearing a white bra that had her lovely melons hidden just the half. I dived into their middle and took a deep breath.
“This smell, I still remember them.”
I blurted.
She smiled and slid her strap off her shoulder.
“Have them, baby. Bite me, my love.”
Her brown nipples were erect and I knew why.
I sucked them each and mauled them with both hands. She moaned. She writhed in slight pain when I bit them lightly. When I lay on top of her, she locked me between her legs. I soon unhooked her bra and tossed it aside. She urged me to remove my shirt and then pushed me down to the bed to lick my chest. She sucked my nipples and ran her fingers all over my torso, following it with her tongue, waking all of my buried desires of lust. Her tongue ran over my stomach downward and it simply evoked goosebumps in me. She took her time to reach but then wasted no time to unfasten my pants and pulled it down with my jockey; freeing my dick that stood pointing to the ceiling.
“I wanted to jump on it the other night.”
She whispered.
“Then why didn't you do?”
“I just didn’t; my bad luck.”

She wrapped her delicately beautiful fingers around it and licked its head. It was amazing to see her luscious wet tongue making a full circle around it.

“Don't take it in your mouth, it's unhealthy. I've read it somewhere, recently.”
I said with a smile.
She had a naughty smile on her lips.
“You've read it, huh? I've done enough research on it, boy! It's perfectly healthy.”
She simply put it in her mouth, all the way into her throat.
I let out a silent moan, with my mouth open, as I watched her soft lips rubbing along its dark skin. She tightened her lips, even more, when she pulled it out, driving me crazy.
“Oh my god!”
She smiled and licked her lips.
She grabbed it again with her fingers firmly around it and jerked it a few times, looking straight into my eyes. I loved it. She was amazing. She was a goddess worth worshiping and she was worshiping me. I watched in disbelief as she bent further down to suck my balls. She held it with her left palm and sucked it into her mouth slowly, and when she left it, she continued to run her tongue upward through the skin under my dick. And when she touched the head, she went all the way down on it, once again making it touch the back of her throat. Soon she was driving it deep into her mouth, driving me crazy and ecstatic. It was going to be the best blowjob I'd ever had. I felt I had never been treated like this before. Soon she got up on her knees.

“I want more.”
She panted and pulled me up.
I got up and stood in front of her, and she grabbed my dick again. I stood there with my legs firm on the bed, while she knelt and sucked me hard. Her hands descended to my thighs and I had my hands on her head. Her teats were rubbing against my knees as she sucked me passionately. I moaned and stroked her hair with love.
And soon she was making me fuck her mouth. When I hesitated, she looked up into my eyes,
“I like it slightly rough.”
She demanded.
It was a shame that she had to demand that.
There was no stopping me thereafter, as I was pumping my dick deep into her throat and she never made a sign of struggle. She wasn't the one I used to know two years back. She was a woman who wanted sex and expressed her wants. I wasn't the one to hold back either. When I reached on the verge of my explosion, neither of us made an issue of it. I just let out a moan and shot my warm juice into her mouth and she swallowed it.

When she pulled out, there was nothing on it. No trace of my cum. But she squeezed it and made the last drop out of it and licked it like a chocolate.
“That was wonderful.”
She said.
“You are wonderful.”
I said.
“You are unbelievable, baby.”
“I have done it a lot of times in my daydreams about you.”
She smiled.
“Only daydreams?”
She smiled shyly.
“Well, none of them was this good.”
I patted her cheek.
“Mmm. I like these types of confessions.”
She bit her lip and licked it. Her mouth looked a bit dirty but nothing short of the marvellous beauty that she was.
I bent down and kissed her mouth. Her lips were softer than they were fifteen minutes ago. It just let me lose my mind. And what started as if a winding-up kiss, soon turned out to be a maddening one. She pushed her tongue into my mouth and I sucked it like thirsty.
“You've become too crazy.”
She commented.
“Oh really? What about you?”
“What about me?”
“Let me check!”
I pushed her to the bed and jumped between her legs. She was ready.
“Isn't it too soon?”
She asked.
“I can't wait, honey!”
“But no tongue business.”
She warned as I started to pull down her pants.
“What?”
“Please.”
She had something awkward to tell me.
“What please?”
“I can't have your mouth there, today. I will... We'll have you tomorrow...”
I knew why. Some types of rejections are highly arousing. I smiled, and it made her ease and smile.
“Let's see.”
I pulled her pants and rubbed my face to the thin cloth that stood between me and her lovely triangle. She cried when I touched it with my lips.
“Please, don't. I beg you... Krish!”
I ran my lips along the flawless creamy skin of her thighs and mauled her ass cheeks inside her panty. Then I pulled it along her legs, revealing her dark lips, wet with warm juice. She was leaking. I wanted to slurp it. But she grabbed my hair at the right moment.
“Aahh...”
It hurt when she pulled by my hair.
“Don't even think about it.”
She warned.
The unknown reason for her denying herself from the pleasure of cunnilingus drove me crazy. We both knew what the reason was. I was already up with my organ and I knelt between her legs soon.
I rubbed the thick end of my dick at her entrance, between the soft lips, and she moaned.

“Put it in... Krish... Please...”
She moaned.
Her voice had turned hoarse, and she was a woman badly need to be fucked.
I split her lips wide and rubbed my dick into her clit, and she gasped for breath.
“Oh, my...”
I paused and looked into her eyes.
“Where were you last night, my dear?”
She exhaled, with her mouth wide open. I pressed again.
“Tell me.”
“I was with Desai. Aaah...”

Desai. I took a quick run across my memory and found him. His thick lips. Hands and face.

“He's a big guy... It's surprising how you...”
“He's ugly looking...I know. But it just happened.”
“Okay. It happened.”
I said and pushed myself into her.
A big, sudden push and she moaned.
She was smooth and welcome.
She had licked all the wetness from me, but she was well lubricated her own, and it was all set.
I bent down to kiss her once. And then started moving my ass back and forth. She gave me a dreamy smile and pulled her legs up into the air, quite effortlessly. I grabbed them and held them close to my chest and began pounding her deeper.
I just loved the sight of my dick piercing her wet hole after so much wait, and I just loved the look on her face. She was enjoying it the way I had never remembered her. I rubbed her clit with my left thumb and her body began to convulse with it. I was tough on my dick and thumb assault, though the speed was slow. I cherished each thrust I made into her and she moaned to ensure how she was living it. I once pulled myself out and held my dick in my hand and banged it across her lips and clit.
“You've learnt a lot from those ladies.”
She managed to say.
“I've learnt, huh?”
I held my dick and poked it into her ass hole. She panicked.
“Oh, my... God! No!”
“What?”
I pretended surprise.
“Not now.”
“What not now? Is it again Desai interrupting me?”
“No, it's just me. I want you here. Now...”
She touched her pussy and I smiled.
I held up my hips, held her legs wider and then rammed my entire length into her.
“Aaaah...”
Meera let out a loud cry this time, as her cunt swallowed my dick again.
“Ohh...it feels so good...”
She moaned and lifted her head slightly to glance at my dick now buried deep in her hole.
She lay with her eyes fixed at mine as I regained my rhythm of controlled pounding into her deepest until I dropped her legs to the sides and bent forward to bring my face right on top of hers. She put her arms around my neck and moaned many times how much she loves me and kissed me as many times. I too wrapped my hands around her shoulder to lift her into a passionate embrace, as if to match our heartbeats. With each thrust I made into her, I sensed her breasts dancing and rubbing against my chest. I bit her soft lips for long and started moving my ass faster, pumping deep into her, making her whole body writhe under me. Then I transformed myself into a beast and rammed into her with brutal pace, and she threw her legs into the air and cried like a helpless woman.

Soon she screamed high into her first orgasm, louder and like music to my ears, to mark the beginning of the new chapter in our life. I shot my second burst of life into her very soon. She turned to me and hugged me tight when I finally lay spent beside her, trying to control my breath.
“Huh...it was awesome.”
She panted.
I replied with a long kiss, despite us both struggling hard to breathe.
“Welcome back, honey.”

I whispered into her heart.
Throughout that evening, we cleaned and arranged our home. There was light everywhere. A couple of neighbours visited is and congratulated is in our reunion.

In the night, we made gorgeous love, again in our marital bed.
In the morning we stayed late in the bed, cuddling and chatting silly things.
Every now and then, guests from our memories poked in our talks and we were able to tease each other for the choices we made. Sometimes it would embarrass us, sometimes it turned us on and sometimes it made us laugh.
 horseride  Cheeta    
[+] 2 users Like sarit11's post
Like Reply

Messages In This Thread
RE: Knowing My Wife, Knowing Me As Well - Part II by Krish_999 - by sarit11 - 28-11-2018, 04:49 AM