Adultery Knowing My Wife, Knowing Me As Well - Part II by Krish_999 ( Completed )
Chapter 54.2

When Nikita returned from the washroom, she stared into his eyes. She said nothing and kept staring at him. I felt she was establishing who the boss was. It was indeed her. When Das' head was down, she turned to me.
“Leave him.”
Das understood. He strainingly left the couch and picked up and wore his shirt. I opened the door for him and he walked out a failed man. He now looked exactly at his age.
Nikita hugged me from behind and cried. Then only I realised how tough it was for her to put up a strong face so far. She was very woman, for she could hide a world behind her innocent face. I consoled her and wiped her tears. She thanked me repeatedly.
“You saved my dignity, Krish. You're a hero to me.”
I thought I'm gonna remember that look on her face for the rest of my life.

For unspoken reasons, we felt an urgency to leave immediately. Perhaps the possibility of Das planning something unimaginable to us tempted us to feel so. We moved out very soon and when we reached Das' home, she asked me to drop her by the gate itself.
I saw Das' car on the porch.
“I'll handle him from here. I know how.”
Nikita assured me. She kissed me hard one last time and walked away.
I watched her walking away, and waited until she disappeared into the porch.

She was gone. Yet another woman who taught me a few good lessons of life had walked away from me.
When I drove back home, I was filled with a sense of loss.
‘I love you, Krish.’

She had said.
‘I'm in love with you, Krish.’
Ananya had said.
‘I still love you.’
Meera had said.
Who should I believe? Who shouldn't I?
Noone really wanted anything from me. For Meera, I couldn't really understand what she needed from me.

A woman would remain a mystery, no matter how harder you try to know her. I wanted to know my wife, and I ended up knowing a lot more about myself than I ever had imagined.

As I rode across the night through the long and empty roads, I wondered where I was going. Where was my destination? I didn't have one.
Who am I looking for? I couldn't find anyone.
The more I pondered about it, the more I found my sense of loss transforming into a sense of loneliness.
Suddenly I felt a desire to see Meera. And I felt it impossible to bear to wait a moment longer to do it. And this time I felt quite natural with my sudden wish. I was confident. I had finally overcome a threat named Mr Das. I was ready to confront anything that stood in between me and Meera.

This has to be the night. I should meet the woman of my life. I know the smell of yet another woman was all over my body, but it didn't matter to me anymore. No strings were attached to me. Like I told Mr Das an hour ago, we had it even.

Further late into that night, I drove into the Lavanya Apartments. I walked up the stairs to the flat no. 115 with all the calmness I ever possessed.
But it was quite an anticlimax when I reached her door. It was locked, and Meera wasn't there.
I checked time. 1.35 AM. And the whole world was an empty place.
I asked the gatekeeper if he knew anything about her.

He didn't.
Where could she be gone? I wondered.

Das was home. I was sure he wasn't the reason for her disappearance.
But he had landed from France, all the way to meet me. For what? I couldn't understand a thing. I wished if I had sought the answer from Das himself.
However, it wasn't my prime concern at the moment and I ignored him.
Who else?
Meghna? Ananya? Surabhi? Neha? Shruthi? Preethi? Anuya?
I tried to remember each one of her friend circle but I failed to find a name I could suppose Meera was with.
Not even once crossed my mind the name of Susheel Desai.
 horseride  Cheeta    
[+] 2 users Like sarit11's post
Like Reply

Messages In This Thread
RE: Knowing My Wife, Knowing Me As Well - Part II by Krish_999 - by sarit11 - 28-11-2018, 04:21 AM