Adultery Knowing My Wife, Knowing Me As Well - Part II by Krish_999 ( Completed )

Meera was calling me. My heartbeats had shot up in a second and I was forced to realise one truth.
Though I was constantly trying to make believe that I had moved on from her, deep in my heart I was still probing whether she had truly moved on from me. Because the first thought that crossed my mind when I saw her call was if Meera was watching me a few feet away from. I could pretend myself that she did not hold the right to censure me, but the fact was something else. She still held some kind of power over me. Those powers - exactly those which I secretly wished she possessed because of reasons unknown. Perhaps these are my afterthoughts, but it has always been there.
I wanted to answer the call right away.
“This is my ex-wife remembering me. She does it every now and then.”
I looked at Nikita.
She smiled.
“Well, you may need some privacy. Let me visit washroom by the way.”
She pecked at the side of my cheek and stood up.
“Remember, I will need you the whole when I return,” She added and walked out of the hut.

I answered Meera.
“Hello my dear wife, how is that you remembered me on a Friday night?”
I knew I sounded sarcastic. I felt I wasn’t my usual self. Perhaps never would be.
“Krish.”
I heard her voice. She lacked energy.
“Yes. This is Krish.”
“Krish where are you?”
I felt she must have noticed the noisy background from my side.
“You know there’s a beautiful place in town called The Square. I am there.”
I was sure it would induce in her a gut feeling.
“The Square?”
“Yes. Do you know this place?”
She didn't answer me. I wasn’t surprised.
“Who are you with? Ananya?”
I laughed.
“Who is Ananya, Meera? I don't remember any Ananya. You erased her even from my memories.”
“Then who are you with?”
“Do you think I can befriend Ananya only? The world is full of beautiful women. You didn't want me hook up with anyone you knew, that’s really what you want from me right?”
“Stop it, Krish!”
She was furious.
“You are with her, aren’t you?”
“You are obsessed with her, aren’t you?”
“Yes, I can't forget it. I am sorry for that...”
“Well, you can forget her. She has left forever. I haven’t heard anything of her since last Saturday. Isn’t that what you wanted?”
“No. I would have wanted her not entered your life at all.”
“Well, you let it all happen yourself.”
She was silent. I thought she took some blame, finally.
“Meera?”
I asked a few seconds later.
“How long you have been together?”
“We’ve never been together.”
“How can I believe that? I saw you naked. You had sex with her.”
“Yes, of course, we did.”
I had started burning inside.
“How can I believe that was your first time with her?”
“Well, you don't have to.”
I said firmly. I didn't like the way she was leading the conversation.
“Krish I don't understand you. You didn't want to date Meghna. Then why Ananya? What is so good about that bitch?”
I had lost my patience now.
“Bullshit. You know what? have you noticed Ananya’s lips? She gives me wonderful blowjobs. Yes, she sucks my dick so great and that’s what I find her so good. And you know what, she’s very good in bed too; and it wasn’t our first time. We had been doing it for long. Many, many, many times. You know I have a lot of free time and a spacious house...”
Meera was struck hard with my repellency. I wanted her to.
“More than what I did with Das?”
“More than that. You combine that with what you had with Shekhar too, and still more than that.”
I heard her laughing forcibly.
“You are lying, Krish. You can't do that. You are lying.”
She said and cut the phone.
She was right. And she was gone, again. I felt.

Why doesn’t she listen to me, ever? I wondered.
Except the fact that she was upset when she had called, and she was probably worse after the call, I understood nothing.
Why did she call me? She wasn’t watching me for sure. What did she want to ask? Was she remorseful? Das was not with her. Is that why she remembered me? Das would leave for France sooner or later. Was she looking for reconciling?

Was she offering apologies? Was she seeking apology?
I couldn’t understand anything. I wasn't even sure if she knew about Das' abroad plans.

I hadn’t enjoyed her flooding me with all the questions as if she was a saint. I didn't regret pissing off her. I thought she deserved it.

I was thoughtful when Nikita returned.
“What happened?”
She sat close with me.
“Nothing.”
I noticed how unrestrained she had become with me. She sat with me like my wife. My woman. I could kiss her right away and she would oblige.
She smiled at my stare.
“What are you watching at me?”
I put my arms around her.
“I was thinking about how close we have become in just a couple of days.”
“Not in a couple of days, Krish. I don't know if you would believe me. I had liked you the moment didi had introduced you to me at the airport. I didn't understand it then because I wasn’t looking into it. Now, when I look back, I feel like you’ve always been the person I had dreamt of in my life. I am so glad that I invited you for coffee that night. Otherwise, I wouldn’t have found you.”
I remembered the way she was looking at me at the airport. There was something in her eyes, I had noticed it. The same spark was still in her eyes. And she wasn’t a married woman and mother of two children. She was a teenage lover. I liked her even more.
“So you’ve found me?”
“Yes.”
“And you’re gonna lose me soon.”
“No. I won’t. You’ll remain in here.”
She touched her chest.
“You are moving not only me but also you...”
“Yeah, I know. But we can talk our heart to only those who has some heart for us, right?”
Right, she was.
“When I leave, please don't come to the airport. I will be emotional, and will definitely get caught.”
She said.
“I promise.” I joked light-heartedly.
“Anything else, any other wishes?”
I asked, holding her tightly.
“Yes. Make a lot of love to me tonight.”
She leaned and kissed me. Her warm lips engulfed my entire mouth and she ran her tongue around my lips. I was surprised at her instant transition to her sensual self.
“You are crazy!” I wiped my lips when she finished toiling my lips.
“I am crazy, huh? Don't you remember what you did to me that night? You spat into my mouth!”
“You asked me.”
“No, you made me say yes. That’s it.”
“Didn't you like it?”
She stared into my eyes with her mouth agape.
“Yes, I did. Oh god! I never thought would do such things. Actually I never even thought of such things...”
“Don't you want a repeat of that tonight?”
I patted lightly on her cheek. She bit her lips.
“Yes. I want a repeat of everything. I want to surrender to you one last time.”
She had turned to sit facing me. I pulled her legs into my lap and brushed my lips with hers repeatedly.
“Yes. I am gonna own you one last time. You know what, in a couple of hours, you’ll be lying in my bed with your mouth open, asking for more juices...”
“Yes...”
She had her arms around me.
“Day after tomorrow, when you are home, I want you to make love to your husband. I want you push him down to bed and climb on top of him and while riding him, I want you to ask him to open his mouth. Then you will return the favour to him.”
“Oh my God. I can't do that.”
She panicked.

“You can. You can't. It doesn't matter to me. I just want you do that.”
“I don't think Vikas will ever like that.”
“Isn't he a man?”
“Yes, but...”
“I'm not gonna tell you how beautiful you are. I know you've heard that a lot of times. I just wanna tell you, if he's a man, he won't resist you. He just can't. He'll be your... What do you want him to be?”
“Slave.”
She found a word for her husband very easily. I didn't need to say it really. I noticed the spark in her eyes when she said that.
“You want him to be your slave in bed, don't you?”
“Yes, I want.”
It was the sound of a woman who aimed to thrive.
“You can. But you must make a promise to me. You'll never cheat on him.”
She was taken aback.
“Then only you can possess the power to own him completely.”
“Yes. I understand. I promise.”
She said, staring deep into my eyes.
“Then let's go. Let's leave. I can't wait to own you my love.”
I said.
“Yes. Even I can't wait.”
She got up immediately.

When we walked across the main lobby Nikita noticed someone.
“A girl over there is giving you eyes.”
She told me.
I didn't bother to look.
“Leave her. I have you.”
I held her hand and walked toward the exit. I was sure it wouldn't be Meera.

We had dinner at a nearby restaurant and then hurried to my home.
She kept talking to me all the silly things she cared about in this world throughout the dinner and most of the way, but by the time we reached my house, she couldn’t find words to talk. She was too concerned with what was going to happen once we entered the house.
That was exactly what followed. I had hardly managed to lock the door, Nikita jumped on me. She kissed me hard and I stopped her at nothing. I ate her lips and crushed her ass cheeks like a mad man who didn't know where to start. I was too horny. I threw away my shirt right there at the door and managed to drag her to the couch. Soon we found our clothes being torn away by us until we were completely nude. As I knelt on the sofa, she bent forward to push my dick into her mouth. I held her head in my hands and thrust deep into her throat. When she stopped she brought my dick between her breasts and let me rub it between them. Then she lay straight with her legs spread and begged me.
“Fuck me, Krish. Please!”
Before I could remember from where I could grab a condom at the earliest, I heard a car pulling into my house.
Yes, I heard it this time.
I turned my head and looked into the closed door.
Soon, the door bell rang. The visitor was definitely not in a mood to break it open.
I knew it couldn’t be Mr. Das this time.
And I knew who else it could be.
 horseride  Cheeta    
[+] 2 users Like sarit11's post
Like Reply

Messages In This Thread
RE: Knowing My Wife, Knowing Me As Well - Part II by Krish_999 - by sarit11 - 28-11-2018, 04:19 AM