Fantasy Dark Division - The Capsa by bdbeauty
Lizzie's mind was blank as she stared into Kerry's eyes, he had such intensity behind his gaze. Her body quivered around him as his fingers found her g-spot. He grabbed her ass cheek now firmly as he worked every part of her body. His fingers moving inside of her expertly with no end in sight to the way he was bringing her pleasure. The rougher he got with his hand and tongue the more it drove her towards another orgasm.

"Oh...I'm...I'm...FUCK! KERRY!!SHIT!!" Lizzie screamed feeling her pussy gush fluid suddenly over Kerry's mouth. With each spurt feeling a pulse of pleasure cutting her to the core as she fell forward both hands seizing the pillow in front of her.

When her body subsided, she shuddered above Kerry, lost in a sea and not a single coherent thought in her mind. Kerry slid up enough to allow her to see his entire face. His chin and chest shone and glistened as he smiled. Seeing the look of shock on her face, his hands both went to her hips.

"Hey, are you alright? Come down here and sit on my stomach." He had concern in his voice.

Lizzie lowered her hips slightly sitting backward as Kerry moved up on the bed. She felt her now soaked pussy settle onto his stomach.

"Um...I'm sorry I don't really know what happened. I didn't mean to..." She searched his face for some understanding.

"Whoa, whoa, come here." His hands pulled her down to cradle her on his chest. "Lizzie you squirted, it's normal...and hot...kind of a compliment actually. Never, ever apologize for that." Kerry was so nurturing right then holding her against his chest so she could hear his strong heartbeat beneath her.

"What? I didn't know I could do that. Are you okay?" She moved her face to look up at him.

"Okay? I'm flattered. You alright though? You're shaking." It was true her body shivered against him. She hadn't known that it could get even better, but here she was trying to calm her every reaction.

"I think I'm phenomenal." She sighed nuzzling into Kerry's neck and loving the feeling of his arms engulfing her.

BOOM...BOOM...BOOM...A loud pounding rang out from the door breaking their moment of bliss.

"Kerry, are you guys done so we can go get this guy? It's already 9:00 and we haven't even eaten breakfast." Jeff's voice beckoned.

"Hold your horses, I'll be out in a minute." Kerry hollered back.

They got up pulling themselves together. Lizzie putting her shorts back on and Kerry throwing on some mesh shorts and a t-shirt in an effort to get ready quickly.

"Oh, Kerry, I'm sorry I messed up your sheets." Lizzie stood looking at him with a guilty face pointing at his bed and the large wet spot with an obvious cut out for Kerry's body.

"All good. It'll dry by the time I'm back, besides it'll smell amazing in here by then." He smiled kissing her. They made their way out of the room - Kerry heading to the kitchen and Lizzie heading to her room to get a robe.

"I can't believe you, I called dibs." Jeff said to Kerry in frustration as he entered the kitchen.

"Can't believe what?" Kerry tried to play stupid.

"I heard her scream through the wall man, don't try to play stupid. I'm...I'm...Fuck. Kerry. Shiiiit!" Jeff's voice went up to a high pitch as he poked fun at his partner.

"Well, if you heard her scream, then you know I have dibs now. Besides, I'm the one with the puddle on my sheets and if you come closer you can smell my face and find out why." Kerry stuck his tongue out.

"Man, I called dibs...that should be a puddle on my sheets." Jeff whined.

"Are you kidding me, where are we in high school? Nobody has dibs. You are both wonderful and honestly I fully intend to keep fucking you both...so really I have dibs." Lizzie smiled and reached over grabbing a bowl to pour herself some cereal. Both guys just stared at her with her shit eating grin across her face.

"At least I was the first guy to make you orgasm." Jeff tried to flout his superiority.

"Yeah, but Kerry made me squirt this morning and it was awesome. I mean who knew I could even do that." She could join in the locker room talk if they could.

"Really? That's fucking hot." Jeff's brows rose as he got that cute glossed over look in his eyes - the one he always got when his mind strayed to a naughty thought in the middle of a conversation.

"It was fucking hot." Kerry smiled at her.

"Pass the milk." She smiled at Jeff. Jeff licked his lips passing it over.

"First guy to go down on you." Jeff tried again to push himself to the top.

"First hand job." Kerry chimed in.

"Oh, Jesus, guys are you kidding?" She blushed hearing them trade one ups over their sexual conquests with her. "I'm in the room guys."

"I made her multi-orgasmic." Jeff tried again.

"First blowjob." Kerry stood up saying it as he passed by Jeff to put his bowl in the sink.

"Are you kidding me? He got that one? I wanted that one." Jeff sounded frustrated beyond compare.

"I'm going for a shower again - seems I'm a little too messy to go out in public." Kerry strolled out.

"That one should have been mine." Jeff looked at her pointing sternly.

"Raincheck until you get back?" She smiled taking another bite of her frosted flakes.

"Ugh, you..." Jeff shook his head, putting his own bowl in the sink and heading for his room.
Like, Comment and Give Rating.
Like Reply

Messages In This Thread
RE: Dark Division - The Capsa by bdbeauty - by Ramesh_Rocky - 19-02-2019, 01:37 PM