Fantasy Dark Division - The Capsa by bdbeauty
They were dressed in the next few minutes, although Jeff still looked ridiculous in his shorts. He was so doting as they stood there insisting on kissing her every few minutes - with soft short pecks that made him adorable.

"So, your mark is crazy sensitive huh?" Jeff questioned her.

"Yeah, always has been, but you know I wear my hair down or frankly most people think it's a birth mark or tattoo. Why does it feel weird to you?" She was suddenly self-conscious about the butterfly shaped purple marking on the back of her neck.

"Baby, if your feet made you moan like that I would spend all night licking them. I think it's sexy as hell. I don't think I got to play with it the last time you were here, so I didn't know. I just you know didn't mean to freak you out or anything by messing with it." Jeff was adorable the way his eyebrows rose in concern for her.

"You know, you're hot when you care. It didn't freak me out; I just don't want you to bite it if you aren't supposed to be my mate. I'm not sure what could happen. Whatever you were doing to it was...well...more than fine." She sighed rubbing a hand over her mark, swearing she could still feel the tease of Jeff's breath on it.

"We could ask Oz to look into it more; you should probably know all the lore behind yourself if you have to keep dealing with this."

"If you think he wouldn't mind that would be awesome, I'll keep looking through your books here and seeing if I can find stuff and there is some lore there. Something said that my true mate would have been reborn, and there was a footnote that said reborn was meant to signify being returned to earth from the depths of hell. I think that means it might be a demon though, or some other creature whose soul has been to hell and back, which sort of freaked me out and I stopped looking. It's kind of specific though, anyways, maybe I will talk to Oz about it. For now though, I am going back to the library to work and hopefully not distract Kerry too much."

"Returned from the depths of hell? You know it could be a human too. I mean Kerry and I have both done tours in hell and come back, so it could be someone awesome like us." Jeff smiled, trying to reassure her, but in the back of his mind wondering how he should take that piece of knowledge. "Well, I'm off to wash Stella and try not to think about that juicy ass of yours for a little bit." He kissed her once more trailing a hand over her butt to emphasize his words.

Lizzie returned to the library and started working once more. Kerry was still diligently going through books as she sat there.

"Ah, much better Lizzie thanks." Kerry's words of relief came out as he sat two seats away from her.

"Thank Jeff, he was quite helpful." Lizzie smiled, not realizing her words once again.

"Oh, I suppose that means he's not being an idiot anymore. Does it also mean you've made your choice?"

"Kerry, give it up, I'm not going to choose anything. I'm just going to attempt to last out my month with you two and see how that ends up. I told you before; I am not doing anything serious or exclusive until I find my mate. You guys would both do well to learn to live with that." And she put in her headphones starting back up with her work.
Like, Comment and Give Rating.
Like Reply

Messages In This Thread
RE: Dark Division - The Capsa by bdbeauty - by Ramesh_Rocky - 19-02-2019, 01:36 PM