Fantasy Dark Division - The Capsa by bdbeauty
A low groan escaped them both in unison. Her body lit up at the feeling of him inside of her again. She moaned as her hips shifted her clit along the vibrator once more. Jeff moaned in response as she felt her body clench on him. His tongue caressed her mark as they moved together causing her to moan even louder.

"Don't...oh God." Her words escaped with a moan following as she felt her orgasm building.

"Don't what baby?" Jeff's arm snaked around and under her taking the vibrator from her hand. He held it firm against her clit as her arm shot out to grab onto the sheets. Both hands now fisted in those sheets and as Jeff started to use the vibrator and his own cock to hold her body in place.

"Don't bite it...oh fuck Jeff, I'm gonna cum...oh fuck...OH FUCKKKKK!" She screamed out as her pussy exploded from the inside and out. Jeff stilled letting her throb around him.

"I won't unless you ask me to." With those words he opened his mouth placing lips over the edges of her mark and letting his tongue play on it.

"Oh God, that feels so good. Fuck me harder please. Oh please Jeff." She groaned at him in desperation. His mouth and his body making her want so much more.

Jeff released the vibrator, leaving it on the bed where she could still rub her clit against it. His hands found hers interlacing into her fingers as he positioned himself to be right on top of her. With one hard thrust he sent her over her next plateau causing her to now grunt his name into the pillow.

"Oh God, you're so fucking sexy when you cum." Jeff half mused to himself as he started to thrust into her with full force. Her body moved each time raking her sensitive clit over her vibrator.

"Yes, Jeff...Yes."

"Cum again for me baby...I wanna hear you scream my name." His words in that husky voice undid her.

"OH JEFFFFFFF!" She screamed out lifting back from the pillow and thrusting herself onto him. He pushed back shoving her into the pillow again as he came inside of her. Noises came from him each time he spasmed as he continued to breathe on her mark.

They lay there together until his erection receded and he pulled himself out of her. His hand gingerly went around her hips to turn the vibrator off before pulling her onto her back and leaning over to kiss her.

"So, does this mean we're good?" She asked him basking in his glow as they lay there together.

"Hell yeah baby...hell yeah!" Jeff's breathing had still not recovered.

"Wow Jeff, that was a new one for me. And, since when do you wear shorts?" Lizzie mused to herself

"I...uh...I wash the car in them. You don't think it's sexy?" Lizzie started to laugh and Jeff joined in. It was nice to be friends in that awkward moment. Jeff lying sprawled with his arm under her back - he still had his t-shirt on but nothing from the waist down. Lizzie, of course, had her tank top on, but her pants and panties were pulled down to her knees. They made quite the picture laying there laughing together.

"You were right about this sex thing, fuck! I'm not sure you should have opened Pandora's box though."

"I'm always right, and I for one am thrilled that I opened that box."

Like, Comment and Give Rating.
Like Reply

Messages In This Thread
RE: Dark Division - The Capsa by bdbeauty - by Ramesh_Rocky - 19-02-2019, 01:36 PM