Fantasy Dark Division - The Capsa by bdbeauty
Dark Division - The Capsa - Ch. 08

Her release from the morning meant she felt free to dress how she wanted opting for jeans and a tank top to work on her motion at the library table after a quick shower. It was nice to be back in the bunker, with the quiet that seemed to be there. The partners were involved in research of their own and all 3 found themselves at the table where Jeff had taken her the day before.

It was late afternoon by the time Lizzie felt the heat start to creep back up in her. At first, it was just enough to break her concentration, so she stopped and started to listen to the guys. She figured since yesterday the two were turned off of her and she could count on them not succumbing to her rising scent.

"I really think that's what this is Jeff...I mean we've dealt with werewolves before." Kerry was so sexy when he stood up to his partner like that. She loved it when his brow furrowed.

"It sounds more like a shape shifter to me; I mean it doesn't just come out during the full moon."

"Maybe it's a pureblood."

"No, because at least two people said it was a regular sized dog."

"Hang on, it could be a hybrid right? I mean they could mate, couldn't they?" Lizzie spoke up standing and walking over to Jeff's side to look into the book he had opened on the table.

"You might be onto to something Lizzie. I mean Jeff if it was hybrid then it might be shapeshifting from its werewolf form to other animals. It would explain the weird marks and such on everyone."

"Whoa, Lizzie, you smell, I mean, I...Kerry we can pick this up later, I need to go wash Stella." Jeff jumped out of his seat and walked out of the room, the bulge in his pants giving Lizzie the obvious reason.

"Lizzie, you probably should avoid tank tops like that if we are going to be around each other a lot." Kerry's eyes stared down the neck of her shirt as she leaned over the book still from where Jeff left the room.

"Shit, I thought you guys were done with me and that me cumming before I left my room this morning would be enough. Are you going to run off now, too?"

"I should, but honestly I'm a little embarrassed to get up from the table. He's right though your scent is incredible right now, and the thought of you in your room this morning...is definitely not helping." Kerry sighed as his hand fell to his lap, taking a single rub over his crotch to ease his growing erection.

"No worries, Kerry, I'll go to my room for a while." Lizzie stood up, walked over grabbing her laptop and left the room heading down the hallway. In another few moments she was lying on her bed, trying to calm her mind. She was trying to avoid using her vibrator and trying to think of anything not sexy.

A few minutes of that was all she could do before she pulled the purple wand from the drawer next to her pillow. She pulled her pants down to mid-thigh and her panties after them. Her hand held the vibrator in place as she slowly ground her hips into the bed, burying her face in the pillow. The heat was proving to be incredibly strong this year.

Her rhythm soon became steady and she was starting to climb towards her release. The sound of her door opening caused her to stop her efforts instantly turning towards it. There was Jeff flushed in the face breathing heavy. He had on cutoff Jean shorts and a blue t-shirt. His shorts held back his erection, but were strained to do so.

"I was on the way to wash Stella, but your smell...and now...fuck."

"Well either leave or close the door and come help ya dolt." She was frustrated and channeling Oz suddenly. All she needed was to get off and this was preventing it. Plus, she was certainly not putting on a show for Jeff's spank bank.

Jeff turned in the doorway, and Lizzie was almost positive he was going to leave. He hesitated and then did the exact opposite closing the door and throwing the lock on it before turning and walking towards the bed. He undid his button as he came nearer and paused behind her as he dropped his shorts and boxers to the floor stepping out of them.

Lizzie froze, waiting for him to make the next move, her vibrator still held to her clit made the wait almost intolerable. His hands found her calves, making their way up her legs until he hit the exposed flesh of the back of her thighs, which he grabbed in both hands.

She felt his tongue lick along her from clit to asshole, making her groan. Jeff continued his movements until his breath was on the back of her exposed neck hovering over her mark. It was incredibly sensitive almost like a second clit, and his breath there had her moaning.

"Don't stop what you were doing." His words came out in a husky voice. His cock pressed into her ass as he spoke letting the weight of his body move over her causing her to lie back onto her stomach. She felt his hand on her ass, as he parted her thighs. The head of his cock followed to prod at her entrance. She paused long enough in her motions on the vibrator for Jeff to push himself inside until his hips were flush with her ass cheeks.
Like, Comment and Give Rating.
Like Reply

Messages In This Thread
RE: Dark Division - The Capsa by bdbeauty - by Ramesh_Rocky - 19-02-2019, 01:36 PM