Thread Rating:
  • 4 Vote(s) - 3 Average
CUCKOLD AND HOTTIES SHARE FANTASY AND EXPERIENCE
(07-01-2019, 07:23 AM)live.life Wrote: once I saw a around 55 years old Mu*l*m tailor fondling gently & creasing my young wife while taking measurement of her blouse.

My wife went to a famous tailor shop of our locality for readjusting her new a bit loose blouse for a upcoming marriage function.
Blouse was not perfect fit as she wanted, She is very conscious in this matter & got angry when she didn't got expected result.
She again went to tailor shop with me in a late evening.
She was wearing some other saree that day . She generally wears tight blouses & shows a good amount of tummy, back & navel in saree. She was looking hot at always.
Only that old tailor was there in his shop as he is owner & all other tailors left for their home.
He asked her to remove her pallu to take better measurement again, me wife removed pallu immediately without thinking. She was only in her small hot blouse in front of a old mu*l*m showing everything like full tummy, navel, cleavage & back.

He took her measurement tape over her boos as tightened it over her nipples few times in different ways asking her what measurement she likes.
He also touched her bare back 2-3 times.
After that he told her that measurement is correct but as her new blouse is backless & it have to be worn without bra & earlier also he took measurement over blouse & bra that's why mistake happened.
So he told my wife to go to changing room & wear the new blouse without bra for final measurement.
She shamelessly went & wore new blouse & came out again.
Then the tailor again took measurement & asked her to readjust her boobs, she did in front of him by inserting her hand in blouse but again he told that if she don't mind, he will adjust her boobs. She looked towards me, I showed that I was busy in my phone- then she agreed.
Then he adjusted by putting his dirty hands inside blouse. I am sure he fondled & touched her nipples also as he got a visible hard on between his legs. He again took measurement and asked her choice to re-adjust.

Till then her anger was gone as she got aroused & her heavy eyes, poking nipples & naughty smile showed all.
After that he also asked for her petty-cot which was OK but again she gave measurement without any need & that bastard creased her navel & tummy also.

I enjoyed the show & my bitch also as she is over sensitive & arouses easily.

We went directly to home immediately after she changed to old blouse & had a great fucking session although we didn't talked about the incident instantly but later she told that she enjoyed a lot.

She generally goes with her friend for shopping & I guess she generally gets & enjoys such pleasures.

Later such incident happened twice with her once in a bus and once at a clinic. Also once a stranger groped her in cimema also
Agree friend even the most chaste wives indulge in such short flirtations and then give extra hot fuck to hubby
Like Reply

Messages In This Thread
RE: CUCKOLD AND HOTTIES SHARE FANTASY AND EXPERIENCE - by RajV - 19-02-2019, 12:59 PM