is my mom slut ?
hi all  . i am vinoth 18 , doing graduate first year , my dad is a business man and mom works as clerk in a regional rural bank. we live in a rural area , with rental house . mostly my dad went outside , he would stay maximum 2 days with us.

my mom padma , 39 looks like actress subha punja , traditional and very loyal to my dad. but nowadays her life style , her dressing sense , her makeup  , all gradually changes to become a modern hot wife.

[Image: subha-punja-hot-2%5B5%5D.jpg?imgmax=800]
i dont know the reason , before that i never saw her hip , she covered and tied saree so traditional but nowadays she tied her saree strip below navel and mostly wear transparent designer sarees.

one fine day evening , i sat on chair and waiting for my mom , she came and parked her honda activa slowly came to me. i saw her waist , a red colored mark dotted with teeth print visible to me. i asked her , what is there ,

she hesitate a while and told something rashes and came inside into room quickly. she put tea for me and took her mobile , call someone. she gave tea to me and went upstairs

i followed her , and hide near stairs and eavesdropping her conversation.

she " i told you , not to do that , see my son asking about that red patches , dont do that now onwards

the other side of her conversation something told

she smiled " you naughty "

she " ok ! but dont add that old fellow , he dont know how to react in public places , she call my name in front of customers , she slapped my ass at today lunch time , luckily no one was there.

a gap of something she hearing ****

she " no john !  a day before yesterday , while leaving our office , she grabbed me from behind , placed her Masculinity
over my ass and crushed my belly

ohhh ! god !! he is john mathew 52 , regional bank manager , that old fellow must be her office peon ravikumar 62. John well built dark skinned rough man , where ravi was slim dark skinned bald strong man. both were ugly guys.
 i dont know how my beautiful mom enjoy with those ugly fellows.

she something heard ****

she hesistate a while !!! and smiled

she " yeah ofcourse ! i love his attitude but he take more advantage john , you know i tied saree below navel only for you but he used this opportunity , he touching pinching , pressing , and one time he purposely insert his finger into my navel , his nail scratched my navel ,

she heard something ****

she " yeah i know , you cured that pain , but ravi take more and more rights over me john , please tell him

she something heard ****

she " No john , i have only 4 bra's . please give me that two bras , i know why you asked my bra and where you placed it

she laughed , 

she " yeah i felt some bad smell on my bra !
yes , now itself i wear your jockey underwear , its so loose ,

she laughed

she " really !! you naughty , is that purple bra ?

she " i suspected its ravi's work , he wiped his sweat and smiled me , i saw something purple color in his hand , you both were misusing my bra ,

she laughed
[+] 3 users Like krishchennai's post
Like Reply
Do not mention / post any under age /rape content. If found Please use REPORT button.

Messages In This Thread
is my mom slut ? - by krishchennai - 27-04-2020, 08:56 AM
RE: is my mom slut ? - by Avenger99 - 27-04-2020, 10:04 AM
RE: is my mom slut ? - by krishchennai - 27-04-2020, 12:04 PM
RE: is my mom slut ? - by Wtf99 - 27-04-2020, 05:54 PM
RE: is my mom slut ? - by krishchennai - 28-04-2020, 08:46 AM
RE: is my mom slut ? - by Sachin@10 - 27-04-2020, 10:04 AM
RE: is my mom slut ? - by Givemeextra - 27-04-2020, 06:33 PM
RE: is my mom slut ? - by kamdev99008 - 28-04-2020, 10:58 AM
RE: is my mom slut ? - by krishchennai - 29-04-2020, 08:25 AM
RE: is my mom slut ? - by kaatre - 30-04-2020, 12:49 PM
RE: is my mom slut ? - by mech007 - 30-04-2020, 10:47 PM