Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 5 Average
India Widowed Daughter
She said, " OK Papa. I understand that being a man, you have needs. And since you have been without mummy for so long, I understand. Do not be sorry. Its OK! You want to drink my milk, from my breasts Papa? OK - Drink it. Just leave some for your grand-son "

I fondled her breasts and again and pinched her nipples. I bit her tender breasts and sucked upon her swollen nipples. Gradually, she began moaning and moving her hands through my hair, as she thrust her nipples into my mouth. It was as if, my daughter was handing me, a precious, delicate gift. I suckled on her nipples and completely drank all my daughter's breast milk. Now, my daughter looked at me - silently.

She asked me, " Satisfied Papa? "

I replied, " Anuradha, I really dont know what to say. You are my daughter. But, frankly ...... well ...... I mean ...... if you are OK ...... then, I would like to do other things too! "

Again, she did not answer me, for a long time. I waited. My heart was beating fast and I was desperately hoping that she would allow me to make her mine.

I told her, " Anuradha, I want to see your cunt now "

She closed her eyes and parted her thighs. My hand moved to her legs and began pulling up her saree. I could see a white petticoat covering her legs. I pulled up the petticoat too, exposing my young Anu's lovely thighs. I pulled up the saree and petticoat further, to expose her vagina. Anu had not worn any panties. I was shocked. It was covered with so much, of black, curly, silky hair. Her cunt was completely matted with her thick pubic hair. I untied the rope of her petticoat and pulled it away from her, along with her saree, leaving her naked. She covered her face with shyness. I massaged my daughter's thighs and kneaded the fleshy mound of her amazingly hairy cunt. I ran my fingers, now and then, all along her crack, manipulating the labial swelling and teasing my daughter's clitoris. She couldn't bear the sensations. She widened her thighs and offered her cunt to my access, willingly. Then I pushed my middle finger into the slushiness of her crevice. My daughter lifted her buttocks a little and fucked back at my finger, exposing her own eagerness, shamelessly.

I now kissed my daughter's hairy cunt and played with her silky pubic hair. When the tip of my tongue probed into her engorged cunt lips, a shiver of pleasure ran through the length of her body. I started lapping at her cunt and sucked up her honey-juices. I ran my tongue all along the labyrinths of its inner lips and on the rim of its swollen outer lips. As time went, waves of pleasure rippled through her body. Tossing her head, from side-to-side, moaning and groaning, she lifted her buttocks and pushed the gash of her cunt at my face. Suddenly my daughter convulsed. The dam inside her cunt broke down, to bathe my tongue and mouth with the floods of its juices. Her buttocks collapsed on the floor, but she didn't let me go. I lapped at her cunt for some more time, till she was satisfied. I smiled at my daughter. Out of shyness, she covered her face with her hands. I took away her hands and kissed her tenderly.

She whispered to me, " Papa, take me now. Make love to me, as strongly as you can. Dont worry about me. I can't wait any more "

So saying she, spread her thighs wide apart and pulled up her knees to touch her chest. In that spread out position of her cunt, my innocent Anu looked so vulgar, so cheap and yet - so exciting!

She said, " Is this not, what you lusted for - Papa? Here I am. Here is my most private part, for your own pleasure. Your own daughter's most private part. I have now made myself completely exposed and as vulnerable as I could be, as my gift for you. For all your love and care for me, from my child-hood! "

I placed my throbbing cock at her little vaginal entrance and began to thrust it into her. As I began to enter her, she screamed. But, as I kept thrusting my cock deep inside her pussy. She seemed to be in terrible pain. I stopped.

I asked her, " Anu Darling, what is the matter? Are you in pain? "

She whimpered, " Yes, Papa, it is terribly paining. Please keep still and dont withdraw. Just give me a moment to relax. I shall be OK and then you can thrust your organ, fully into me "

I asked her, " Anu you have given birth to two children, So, your cunt must be large enough. So, why is it paining you? "

She whimpered again, " Papa, you are a real man. The size of your huge penis, is simply too big for my vagina. Your organ is almost three times as long and as thick, as my late husband's organ - was. My vagina is not used to such a big organ. Plus, after my husband's death, I have not had sex at all. Almost a year. So possibly I may have shrunk. Now your organ is opening my vagina up, all over, again! But dont worry Papa. Just give me a minute to accomodate your organ. I should be OK shortly and then you can push yourself into me fully and begin to have your pleasure! "

My daughter was really caring. I kissed her. I leaned over and sucked her erect nipples into my mouth. After a while, when I saw that my daughter was OK, I forcefully thrust my full organ into her tight cunt. She screamed again. Now I began fucking her slowly. Not the big rush, that I was in before, but with long deep strokes. Gradually, my daughter was begining to enjoy my strokes.

She said, " Papa, my pain is gone now. Now you can increase your speed and take your pleasure from me. I will also try and give you pleasure, like mummy probably gave you "

I started thrusting myself more faster and deeper into her cunt. She was herself raising her buttocks and fucking herself back, at my thrusting organ!

As I was fucking her, I asked her in lust, " Anu, is this how your husband used to fuck you too? "

She said, " No Papa. Though Vasu was a nice husband, he was not so good in bed. He had a small penis and could not control himself. He used to ejaculate into me in 10 seconds after he put his organ into my vagina. You are fucking me so hard and for so long. I am enjoying you, so much more "
जिंदगी की राहों में रंजो गम के मेले हैं.
भीड़ है क़यामत की फिर भी  हम अकेले हैं.

thanks
[+] 2 users Like neerathemall's post
Like Reply

Messages In This Thread
India Widowed Daughter - by neerathemall - 19-02-2019, 03:17 AM
RE: India Widowed Daughter - by neerathemall - 19-02-2019, 03:17 AM
RE: India Widowed Daughter - by neerathemall - 19-02-2019, 03:18 AM
RE: India Widowed Daughter - by neerathemall - 19-02-2019, 03:19 AM
RE: India Widowed Daughter - by neerathemall - 19-02-2019, 03:38 AM
RE: India Widowed Daughter - by neerathemall - 19-02-2019, 03:46 AM
RE: India Widowed Daughter - by luvpain - 19-02-2019, 08:31 AM