Fantasy Pyasi Bhauji: Starring Raveena Tandon
Scene 22

Raveena reached Chintu's hostel to learn that there has been serious case of fighting in the college....Some local goons have harassed one girl and then some students have beaten that goon over there and later on a group of goons came inside the college and have beaten up badly some students and have threated to beat some boys again. When Raveena reached the college she found there is a huge crowd of people and some security officer van too. Raveena directly went to the hostel to meet Chintu, all of whom were shocked by this incident. The topic of discussion in the hostel was same too. Raveena rushed to the hostel room to find that whether Chintu is ok or not. She took a deep breadth after she found him in the room studying for his exam. Raveena replied " Are Kya hua re itna log jama hua he" Chintu then narrated the entire story. Raveena then replied "Chintu abhi tu ekdum bahar nahi jayega ..hostel mei rahega". Then after some time Niraj drops to the hostel room with a some knee injury. Raveena asks "Kya hua"Niraj kya hua"Niraj replies "Bhauji me bhi group me shamil tha..toh woh log mujhe bhi nahi chora "Raveena finds out to be a serious issue....so she thought to meet the College Principal. After coming to Lucknow she has transformed wearing her Saree wearing style...She wore a noodle strapped sleevelss blouse..pumped up her hair to give an urban look...damn she was looking hot like hell.

While she was preparing to go to principal chintu told "Bhauji mein bhi aap ke saath aunga" Raveena replied ekdum nahi ..Niraj also replied ekdum nahi chintu..abhi unko pata he ki tu bhi mera dost he toh tujhe bhi nahi chorega ..agar tujhe aur mujhe ek saath dekha to mere saath tujhe bhi dhulai karega" while the conversion was going on...there has been a news in the hostel that "ek jabardast maal aurat hostel me aie he..aur woh chintu ke bhauji he" toh dhire dhire Chintu aur Niraj ke room me bhir barne lagta he" Raveena under stands the reason behind it ...That this crowd is for her only...Raveena then brings out some sweet for chintu which was shared by all of his friend...while everybody was having sweet their attention was on Raveena bhauji only...Such a bombshell matured beauty is very rare in college hostel...after some time Raveena tells "chintu chal mei abhi chalti hu..mera booking pass mei ek hotel kia hua he...abhi mera pura khyal rakha jaa raha he..kuchi dino baad mei election larne wali hu..aur mujhe sitapur se ticket mila he..Chunao jitney ke baad to lal batti wala Gaadi leke ghumunga"...Niraj then tells Raveena "Bhauji mein bhi aap ke saath aunga" Raveena agrees.
Check out Raveena's look in the hostel room
 horseride  Cheeta    
Like Reply

Messages In This Thread
RE: Pyasi Bhauji: Starring Raveena Tandon by parthasart - by sarit11 - 18-02-2019, 07:34 PM