Fantasy Pyasi Bhauji: Starring Raveena Tandon
Continued
The lunch was almost over and it was the time for some dessert..So Rajendraji asked "ha Raveenaji aap kya lenge dessert me, ihape sab kuch he...."Raveena replied Main Ice cream lunga..Ho sake to ek Magnum leke ayie..." Rajendraji replied main aapke lie ek magum aur cornetto leke aata hun" So within a minute Rajendraji brought both the ice cream and told her hum aap ko dono khilaynge" Adityaji then told are Rajendraji aap hi sirf kiun khilayenge..hum bhi khilayenge Raveenaji ko" So both of them takes the Magnum and cornetto and puts it in Raveena's mouth...Raveena makes her mouth big enough to take both the ice cream inside..biting the magnum and swallowing the cornetto..making a very horny expression...looking at both of them sensousuly..both of them got instant erection and replied Raveenaji" ha ha ha ha Raveenaji aisei khayie..wow kya lag Rag rahi he aap" Rajendraji then asked the cameramen to take photo of Raveena eating the ice cream...Raveena then told "Äre photo ke saath video bhi lijie"..The cameraman runs to them and quickly starts taking a very close video of Raveena..all the cameraman wanted Raveena to look into their camera..so everybody was shouting "Raveenaji..ihepe dekhie..."and all of them were trying to take a very close view of Raveena"looking at them Raveena started giving very hot expression and horny look at the camera..and was also making sound "aah Aah Aah" The chocolate magnum and vanila cornetto was all over her mouth so she took out her tounge and was licking the remaining ice cream....

Finally Rajendraji and Adityaji without able to control them puts the remaining ice cream over her face..and her face was full of cream..The cameramen shouted "Adityaji..Raveenaji ki gaal se hi Ice cream khaiye..so getting a nod from the public both Rajendraji and Adityji pounces on Raveena's face and starts eating the ice cream from Her face"Raveena was moaning and kept making more horny sound...äuh auh auh" . Adityaji was eating from her filled up cheek and was then coming downward..and then Told Raveena" Raveenaji aapki hot ek upar kala til me bhi thoda ice cream laga hua "Ravean Replied in a husky voice while moaning and looking at Adityaji "chaaaaat lie jie Adityajiiiiiii". Rajendraji then replied Raveenaji aapki nathni me bhi thoda laga hua he...she replied to Rajendraji also.."aap bhi chhaat li jie Rajendraji"Rajendraji was then licking the final amount of cream which was sticking to Raveena's nose ring". It was a great finish to very horny lunch...Mr. smith then replied "who What a horny woman you are..So what is the next plan" Adityaji then told Raveenaji will perform to a very hot song from Bollywwod in the Community hall..very few guest would be called over there" Ok lets leave then..Raveena then told to adityaji "Chalie main make up room me jati hoon...thode der pe milte he..
 horseride  Cheeta    
Like Reply

Messages In This Thread
RE: Pyasi Bhauji: Starring Raveena Tandon by parthasart - by sarit11 - 18-02-2019, 07:26 PM