Fantasy Pyasi Bhauji: Starring Raveena Tandon
Continued
Raveena then goes to Mr. Smith and tells him Shalll we go somewhere else this place is very much crowded..Mr. Smith tells her why not I want to spend maximum time with you but suddenly heavy music started in the room and every body started going to the dance floor in couples...then Raveena told him lets hit the dance floor..Raveena took Mr. Smiths's hand and went towards the centre of the dance floor while shaking her hips...then both of them started dancing together very cozily..Mr. Smith holds Raveena very tightly keeping his hands at her neck and then slowly starts moving down while Raveena keep rotating her ass and kept moving down whlile Mr. Smith also moves along with Raveena..Then Raveena and Smith gets up and Raveena pushes her boobs front and back touching Mr. smith's braod chest...Smith then hold Raveena tightly and keeps his hand at Raveena's back...and pressing her ass..to feel her soft ass ...after some time the light becomes deem and a slow music starts ..then both of them becomes very close and Mr. smith comes very close to Raveena they gets excited and starts kissing each other..then they starts a liplock....and keeps kissing each other....after some time the Lunch was ready in the open outside the bunglow in a huge garden....So both Mr. Smith and Raveena moves towards each other Smith keeping hand over Raveena's shoulder....

When the lunch was going on..Adityaji and Rajendraji joins both of them and tells Mr. Smith that "Raveenaji dances very well..she is very famous in her village dancing in stage during festival time, so she would treat u with dancing in a famous Bollywood item number in the evening..." Raveena smiles at all of them....and tells "I would make all of u go mad by my dancing skills".
 horseride  Cheeta    
Like Reply

Messages In This Thread
RE: Pyasi Bhauji: Starring Raveena Tandon by parthasart - by sarit11 - 18-02-2019, 07:25 PM