Adultery Sruthi - A Complicated Woman by Dilip Sexist
She landed 5 more whips. My ass was swollen red and every inch of it was burning. That was when Shruti pushed Jason away. She crawled to me, lay near me and kissed my mouth. Aarthi whipped me again at that moment. She held my palms tightly with her palm and continued kissing. That was when a drop of tear rolled down my eyes. There were 3 more whips remaining. But I was already exhausted. Shruti tried to stop Aarthi 

Shruti - Aarthi. Stop this. What happened to you?

Aarthi - What is your problem? Your husband is a submissive guy. I love to dominate. We are just enjoying each other's company. Isn't it Dilip? 

Shruti - He is not enjoying this. You have crossed your limits long back. I can't let you do this to him

Aarthi - Ok. I will stop this. But it looks like Jason is pissed off with you and your massive plan has gone for a toss.

Shruti - That is ok. I love Dilip more than anything else. He is the best thing that has happened in my life. I will find someone else for making me pregnant. 

That was the most unforgettable moment in our relationship. I thought Shruti had fallen deep into her sexual desires that she had lost love for me. To tell the truth, I thought she had actually started loving Pandian. But the way she reacted showed that she still loved me. She loved me more than anything else. It was now my turn to show my love for her.

Me - No Shruti. I have already gotten 7 whips. All would be in vain then. You wanted to get impregnated by Pandian. You should have him. I can take 3 more

Aarthi - Wow.. I never expected such deep love to exist between you two. I am impressed. I will leave you two then

Shruti - Thanks Aarthi

Aarthi - Don't worry. We were just kidding with the blackmail. Jason would definitely give Pandian the job. You have done enough already. I watched some femdom videos and wanted to try it on Dilip. I thought of using the chance to actually test your love for each other. I am definitely impressed. I just couldn't understand how Dilip could watch you get fucked by men like this when he loves you so much. Your love is the strongest and the most complicated at the same time.
Heart జస్ట్ ఫోర్గెట్..... జస్ట్ ఎంజాయ్.... జస్ట్ రిలాక్స్ ....lucky krish Heart
Like Reply

Messages In This Thread
RE: Sruthi - A Complicated Woman by Dilip Sexist - by krish - 27-11-2018, 07:24 PM