Adultery Sruthi - A Complicated Woman by Dilip Sexist
Shruti didn't react. She just gazed at me and turned back to kiss Jason. Aarthi laughed at me. She sat on my chest with her legs on both sides. She came near my mouth and ordered me to open the mouth. Once I opened the mouth, she spit inside my mouth. She watched me swallow her saliva. She put her face near my ears and told "See the bitch. You thought she still loves you. She is a slut using you. Now this is the test for her love. I am going to put you through pain. Let us see how your wife reacts. Let us see if she gives up on Jason's dick and Pandian's dick to save you" Then she made me turn around. I lay flat on the ground with my face down. She went near one of the trees and broke a branch out of it.. I shivered seeing that. She was definitely out of her mind as she was drunk. I turned my face to see Shruti being fucked out of her senses by Jason. I didn't know what hit him. He was pumping her very fast. I turned to the other side to see Aarthi bending near me with the branch. She kept one hand on my ass and caressed it. 

Aarthi - Wow. Your ass is so soft. Will it be able to handle the whip?

Me - Stop it Aarthi. This is too much. You are crossing the limits. Untie me now

(Aarthi came near my ears and whispered)

Aarthi - Who? Me? I will stop only if Shruti stops me. Isn't this the perfect test for your love

Me - I love her and I will do anything for her. I don't want to test her with this.

Aarthi - Oh really? Now watch this. Hey Shruti.. Your husband says he loves you and he will do anything for you. I am going to whip him very hard with the branch 10 times. If he could survive all 10 without asking me to stop, Jason will do what you asked from him. If not, he won't. Let us see how much your lover is willing to sacrifice for you

Now, Aarthi made the situation complicated. Shruti didn't reply for that. She was concentrating on Jason. She remembered Jason's order. I really started getting doubts on whether Shruti loved me. I started feeling that Shruti was really using me.

Aarthi lifted the branch to begin the ordeal. The branch landed on my ass with a whipping sound. The pain rushed through my nerves. I screamed hard. Jason told "Stop screaming bastard. You might attract some animals here. I don't have any problem with them. But they may end up fucking your wife too."

Aarthi - Jason. Let him scream. I love that sound
Heart జస్ట్ ఫోర్గెట్..... జస్ట్ ఎంజాయ్.... జస్ట్ రిలాక్స్ ....lucky krish Heart
Like Reply

Messages In This Thread
RE: Sruthi - A Complicated Woman by Dilip Sexist - by krish - 27-11-2018, 07:24 PM