Fantasy Pyasi Bhauji: Starring Raveena Tandon
Adityaji then told Raveena to accompany her to the drinks section which was arranged in the open air, so he took Raveena out from the crowd where very few people were taking drinks in a drink bar. Rajendraji also followed them. Adityaji kept his hand over Raveena's shoulder as he doesn't take time to woo any women. Rajendraji kept following them ogling at Raveenas big round ass which was shaking left and right. Finally they reached the bar counter and Adityaji ordered a whisky for himself and ordered a vodka for Raveena with soda. Raveena usually drinks occasionally only during parties. Rajendraji also ordered a whisky for himself. While drinking Rajendraji told Raveena " aap pehle kabhi kuch magazine ke lie photo shoot kie he, aap ko ek local magazine ke lie ek jewellery brand ki photo-shoot karna he".

Raveena replied "kiu nahi jaroor karenge, mujhe asie offer pehle nahi ayethe islie nahi kiethe,"Then Rajendraji told"usme thoda aapko revealing dress pehena hoga, jaise mythological ladies the Urvashi...Maneka unke jaise dress rahenge..ek chota sa blouse jaisa kapda upar rahenge,,aur ek chaddi jaise kapda aapke niche ke hisse me rahenge.. aur usme kafi jewellery rahega..jaise amrapali ki costume the...abhi to shayad aapko samaj me agaya hoga...usme aapki nabhi puri tara dikhegi..aur aapki chuchi bhi kafi hat tak dikhegi..Raveena replied "haa rajendraji mai samajh gaya kaisa dress rahega...mujhe asie photo shoot karne me majahi ayega".Rajendraji was very happy listening to Raveena's reply..and he replied "Thank you Raveenaji actually woh magazine ke saath hamara party kafi hat tak jura hua he...aaur aapne haa bolke mera din bana dia..yeh aapka marketing achi tara se kernge...actually Raveenaji aaj ke din me aap jaise aurat ki bahut demand he...jo just challis ke ass pass age ki he...aap me jo sexiness aur maturity he woh bees bais saal ki ladki me nahi dikhti he...aur jada tar teenager ladke aap jaisei aurat ki diwani hote he...kiunki aap ki jo adayen he ..woh bachi ladkio me nahi he"..Raveena was full blushing and was really getting turned on by his comments...

Raveena slowly slowly was pushing her boobs as much forward as much she can and her ass as much back as possible. This made a perfect S shape of her body and that became an arousing factor for both Adiyaji and Rajendraji as they were getting a good erection seeing Raveena's perfect S shape figure. Rajendraji was unable to control his feeling ..and he started cumming inside his pant, so he just randomly expressed his inner feelings about her and told her that "Are Raveenaji aap hi bolie...aap ke jaise pichwada he ihape kisiski? bahut ladkiya aur aurat bhi to ayehe...aap ke pichwada ekdum do bade kaddu jaise he ..man karta he chabha jaun"..Raveena started getting orgasm..and her pallu was just hanging some how over her blouse....Rajendra ji continued"aur aap ki chuchi kitni mast latka hua he aap ke badan ke upar..ekdum pake hue aam ki tara..man karta he aapki pura aam ras pi jaoon..Raveena then reached climax of her orgasm and her pallu dropped from her blouse uncovering her huge boobs..her cleavage was completely visible as her blouse was hardly covering huge bossoms...Raveena then started taking deep breadth which was making her boobs contract and relax...and when it was relaxing her erected nipples were almost touching Adityaji's chest..looking at both of them with very horny expression...

At that moment the MLA brought some other women including Reshmiki..Reshmiji was seeking for ticket since many years but was unable to get it from the ruling party...but she was really desperate to get it..so when she saw Rajendraji and Adityaji..she purposely allowed to drop her pallu to expose her boobs in front of them...Rajendraji then without wasting anytime he started pressing her boobs...as she herself exposed her boobs to them to do whatever they want...then the MLA told Adityaji "are aap kiu ruke he Raveenaji ki chuchi dabaiye" Raveena then took her boobs further closed to Adityaji..He then took his hand over her soft boobs and started pressing it..and kept feeling her erected nipple with his finger...Raveena further got aroused so she hold his hand to help him to press her boobs properly..The MLA then told are Adityaji ek photo ho jaye...So he took a photo of both Raveena and Adityaji holding her boobs...just after clicking the snap he came and told Adityaji "are aap abhi mera aur Raveenaji ek photp lijie..aur main abhi Raveenaji ki chuchi pakadta hu..Raveena replied ""ha MLA sahib ayie"..

Finally Rajendraji also came running and told "are maine kya guna kia ..Mujhe bhi pakadne dijie...So finally Raveena let Rajendraji also to hold her boobs while Adityaji took their photo...All of them had a great fun and finally the reception party got over...Adityaji then told to Raveenaji.."aap next month hamare farm house me pakka arehe...aur aap samajh lijie ki aap already mantri ban chukehe"
 horseride  Cheeta    
Like Reply

Messages In This Thread
RE: Pyasi Bhauji: Starring Raveena Tandon by parthasart - by sarit11 - 18-02-2019, 06:55 PM